The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Ted stands in the doorway of the bathroom and watches Patti touching herself, pinching her left nipple with one hand and rubbing her pussy with her other hand.

He was so glad their shower was enclosed by glass. He could see her every movement,

He removed his robe and hung it on the back of the door, she didn't even see him.

Rubbing her clit was so hot, she needed for Ted to make love with her. He steps into the shower with her, he puts his arms around her from behind. "Nice tits baby..." he says as he takes both of her tits in his hands, gently squeezing them. She presses back againsted him, he bends down and nibbles on her neck. "You looked so hot sitting on Phil's face and kissing Kate tonight." he tells her as he kisses his way down the side of her neck. "I can't wait to fuck you." he says as he grabs the soap and washes her off.

He teases her as he rinses the soap off of her.

"I LOVE when you fuck me honey." she says as she turns around,takes the soap and washes him off.

He takes her face in his hands and kisses her hungerily, she rinses the soap off of him as she slowly caresses him all over. His shoulders,arms, she reaches for his cock. Stroking him, feeling his cock start to get hard. "Yeah," he says as she sinks to her knees in front of him. "Do it."

She strokes his cock as she licks the insides of his thighs, he spreads his legs. Patti licks her way up to his balls, licking his balls she takes them into her mouth one at a time. "Ummmm," he moans as she gently sucks them, taking her time. Ted reaches down and plays with her hair. Something about that makes her so hot. She looks up at him, loving the feeling of his balls in her mouth. "Suck them baby." he tells her as she

licks her way to the underside of his hard cock.

"Mmmmm,I love your cock baby, feeling it gettting so hard." she tells Ted as she flicks her tongue across the underside. She licks the head of his cock, nibbling on the head.

Damn! What does she do to me, he thinks as he watches her nibbling him. She LOVED to suck his cock. Feeling her hot mouth on his cock drives him wild. "Suck it," he moans as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking him. "take it like you need it babe." Ted tells her as she takes him a bit deeper, bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock.

She is moaning, flicking her tongue all over his cock. She loves to feel his hard cock in her mouth or pussy. She can't get enough of him.

"Let's go to bed." he tells her as he pulls her to her feet, kissing her passionatly.

Turning the water off, they grab towels and dry each other off and go to the bedroom.

Ted lays her back on the bed, laying down next to her in a 69 position he spreads her legs and licks her wet pussy. She gasps as his tongue touches her, she reaches for his hard cock and takes his cock back into her mouth. Sucking him deeper and deeper as she strokes his balls at the same time.

He pulls away from her, "Your pussy taste so good." he says as he licks across her clit. He could lick and suck her pussy all day, he loved it.

The more he licks her the deeper she takes his cock in her mouth, in and out.

"Oh yeah,more baby." he tells her as he slips two fingers inside of her tight pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moans around his cock in her mouth. She was loving the way he was eating and fingering her pussy. "Yes." she tells him as she licks his cock up and down, swirling her tongue all over the head of his cock.

"More baby more," he begs her as she deep throats him, taking his cock deep.

Patti sucks his cock like a wild woman, making his cock so wet, tasting pre-cum.

Ted pulls away from her, turns around and pushes her legs as far back as he can.

"I'm going to fuck you,my little slut." he tells her as he bends down and fucks her wet pussy with his tongue.

"Please..." she begs him wanting his cock inside of her. Fingering her again, deep and fast he can tell she wants it bad.

"Grab your ankles." he tells her as he rubs the head of his cock across her slit.

She grabs her ankles, opening her hot, wet pussy. "You want my cock???"

"Yes,please baby." she tells him as he puts his cock inside of her. "Yesss."

She moans as he slowly fucks her, giving her his cock, in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Open up.open that sweet tight pussy." he tells her as he sinks his hard cock as deep inside of her as he can. He lays still for a few seconds, bending down he kisses her

deeply, he bites on her bottom lip. She is still as tight as the first time he fucked her all those years ago. "My slut,my tight slut." he tell's her as he starts to fuck her slowly.

Holding her legs back, oh it feels so good she thinks as he fucks her. "Give it to me,fuck me." she begs him. It was so hot watching him and Jack fucking Stacy earlier in the evening. Patti knew the feeling of taking turns as Ted and Jack fucked her and she sucked their cocks at the same time. She was just Ted's hot,horny slut. She loved making love with him any time any place. She couldn't get enough of him. "Do it baby,fuck your little slut." she tells him as he rams his cock inside of her harder. "Fuck me."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you." he grabs her legs and holds them open as he pounds into her, giving it to her as hard and as deep as he can.

"Ummm...mmm,I love your cock inside of me,make me your slut." she begs him as he fucks her fast and hard.

"You will always be my wife-slut." he tells her as he reaches down and rubs her hard little clit.

"Yes always, your slut,I'll do what ever you say." she grabs him by his arms.

"I want you to come to my office tomorrow at lunch time and suck me off," he says as he pulls out of her. "If you're a really good girl I might fuck you.would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love to suck your cock in your office." she tells him as she pinches her nipples, feeling them hard between her fingers.

Grabbing her legs he puts her ankles on his shoulders, "You want more cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what???" he tells her as he teases her pussy with the head of his cock.

"Yes please," she says wanting to feel him inside of her. "Fuck my slutty pussy,please???"

"I guess you've been a good little girl." Ted tells her as he puts his cock back inside of her. "Oh yeah,take it deep." he tells her as he slides in and out of her wet pussy.

In and out he fucked her, ramming her harder and harder. He loved fucking her, giving it to her any way she wanted it. Sometimes slow and romantic other times rough and fast. She was his own personal slut, she would fuck anyone he asked her too. There had been a few times when he had brought friends home and they had had threesomes.

He loved watching her sucking their cocks, watching her getting turned on, giving them wet sloppy blowjobs. The he would join in the fun and he and his friend would take turns fucking her. She loved to get fucked while she sucks cock, feeling a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy at the same time. The more she got fucked the more she moaned and begged to be fucked. Ted had never knew a woman who LOVED sex and sucking and fucking as much as Patti did. There was a lot more to their relationship than just sex, they did love each other very much and had built a great life together. They were perfect for each other. They didn't argue or have many disagreements, and if they did they worked through them together. They spent a lot of time together but they also had their own seperate interest.

He pulled out of her."get up here and suck my cock." he ordered her. She got up and got on her hands and knees in front of him, she bent down and took his cock in her mouth. Grabbing both sides of her head he fucked her mouth. Sucking in and out, he loved the feel of her hot mouth and tongue on his hard cock. She was the best cock sucker. "That's it baby,suck Daddy's hard cock." she held his cock stroking him as she took his cock in her mouth.

"You're such a good girl." he tells her as he strokes her hair. "Do it,make it good."

"Mmmm." is all she can moan as he fucks her mouth.

"You looked so hot when Phil was fucking you,taking his cock while I fucked his wife." he tells her as he pushes his cock deeper in her mouth. "Did you like him fucking you???"

All she can do is nod, as she slurps and sucks his cock deeper in her mouth, tasting his pre-cum. "Mmm,taste so good." she thinks loving the taste.

Ted is in Heaven, she is stroking and sucking him making it so good. Fucking his cock with her mouth. She was the best, his own personal slut...she reaches for his balls stroking them as she licks her wat to them. Licking them all over, taking her time taking them in her mouth. "Ahhh fuck lick em',yeah just like that." he tells her loving the way she was making him feel.

"Turn around on your hands and knees." he ordered her pulling her away from his cock. She does as she is told, getting into position. He reaches into the bedside table and

takes out an 8 inch dildo, licking and sucking on it he gets it wet. He reaches between her legs and feels how wet she is. She is soaked she needs to get fucked some more.

He rubs her pussy, pushing one then two fingers inside of her, she moans as he finger fucks her. "You want some dick baby??? Hmmm???" he asks her as he slowly pushes the head of the fake cock into her.

"Yes,oh yes fuck me." she begs him as he pushes it a bit deeper into her.

"Take it." he orders her as he fucks her in and out with the toy. He does love to watch her take a dildo, watching how hot it makes her. She pushes back againsted the toy trying to take it as deep as she can. He reaches over and grabs a bottle of flavored lube, pours it all over the toy, pours it over her ass. He takes the toy out and rubs it all over her ass teasing her tight little asshole. She did love that feeling of something on her little hole, not in it but across it.

"Yes." she moans, feeling the lube dripping between her legs. She reaches for her pussy rubbing her clit.

Ted reaches down and strokes his cock as he shoves the toy back into her little pussy.

She gasps as the toy fills her up, he starts to fuck her hard and fast in and out. "Take it,take that cock." he says as he fucks her as hard as he can. He loves to watch that toy stretch her little hole, she is moaning and jerking as he pounds her.

"Ummm,mmm." she grunts as he pounds her. "Fuck me,make me cu" she begs him.

She is moaning and jerking, crying out she needs to get fucked hard and he would fuck her hard and deep. He wanted to give her his cum, shoot all over her tits.

He can tell she's getting close he needs to cum too. He continues to fuck her with the toy, hearing her moaning and gasping as she begs him to let her cum. He pulls they toy away from her, grabs her by her waist and rams his cock deep in her.

"Yeah baby, take my cock take it." he tells her slamming into her, grabbing her long hair in his hand he fucks her.

"Yes,yes,yes, fuck me make me cum baby." she begs him fucking back againsted him.

"I'm gonna make you cum, gonna give you my cum." he promises her feeling her pussy tightening around his cock. "Love your tight little pussy." he tells her.

"Hmmm yes baby fuck me gonna cum so good." she rubs her clit as hard and as fast as she can, she is right on the edge, it won't take much more and she will cum. Fucking back againsted him she takes his cock as deep as she can. "Ahh,fuck me,fuck me hard baby,give me your cum." She rubs her clit hard and fast until she feels her climax, "yes,yes,yes,cumming." she grunts as she cums.

Ted pulls out of her, grabs her and turns her around to face him. He strokes his cock, just a few more strokes and he'll cum all over her. "Yeah,oh yeah gonna cum." he is moaning and grunting as he suddenly shoves his cock back into her mouth. Fucking her mouth in and out, she takes his cock as deep as she can. "Take it,deep throat my cock slut." he tells her as he starts to cum, pulling out of her mouth he cums on her hard nipples, spurting cum all over her tits. "Take it,ahhh,yeah,take my cum."

She loves when he cums all over her, she is still rubbing her clit, she needs to cum again she is so hot. "Hmmmm,fuck baby,cumming again." feeling his cum all over her tits.

"Clean my cock." he tells her, she takes his cock back into her mouth, licking and sucking it clean. She lays back on the bed exhausted, but satisfied. He lays down next to her, he bends over her and licks his cum from her tits. Sucking her nipples, he flicks her hard nipples. "Ummm,cum taste so good baby." he tells her as he licks it all up.

"Oh yes it does." she says as she runs her fingers through his hair.

After relaxing for a few minutes they get up and take a quick rinse off shower, get into bed and turn out the lights.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers