The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later I saw him re-appear, his hands clutching a small black bag and him walking back towards me. I remembered that my Step-Grandfather had been always fixing things around the house and so I figured that this was just another similarly handy older man.

"I'll get your lock open," he said. I smiled. Despite everything else going on I was relieved that I wouldn't have to text Mark.

"Thank you so much, I can't..."

"It would help if you got out of the way," he barked. I realized that, yes, I was still standing between him and the door. I moved to get out of his way but my garden was such that I'd have to walk on flowers to clear a path. I tentatively stepped forward before I heard him sigh again before he put his hands on me to push me to one side. The thing is, he didn't nudge me by the shoulder or by the back. No, he reached out with his free hand and palmed my ass, clearly squeezing it before guiding me to where he wanted me.

"Stupid girl." he said as he bent down to a knee.

I wanted to say something. There was no two ways about it. He'd used the situation to grope at my ass. Maybe that had been his plan all along or not but I just stood there, dumbfounded. I knew that he'd crossed a line and, more to the point, I had. A girl in her right mind, who didn't have the fantasies I had, would have slugged him or worse. I just stood there, the heat inside me having been turned up another notch. I couldn't be sure but I thought I saw a smile on his lips as he started to work. Like he thought he'd gotten away with something.

"So you're the new neighbour, huh?" he said as he pulled some tools from his bag and began fiddling with our lock.

"Yeah," I said, knowing I should have corrected the singular but not wanting to.

"What are you, nineteen?"

"I'm 22," I said.

He turned to look at me again and this time there was no mistaking it. He was looking at me like a dirty old man. He didn't even try to hide it.

"Nice big tits you've got there," he said, continuing to work the lock, "What are they, C's?"

I stood there dumbfounded. I knew he was looking at me but to flat out talk about me in that way. I knew that was another he, no we, were crossing. I knew I should have acted angrily. Mentioned my husband. Told him I didn't want his help. But I didn't.

"What?" I asked, not really needing him to repeat himself. I'd heard him.

"What size bra do you wear?" he said slowly, like I was an idiot. Like being asked about my cup size was a perfectly ordinary thing. Still, I could hear a little spark in his voice, like he was still thrilled that I hadn't stopped him.

"What do you care?" I said finally, knowing how insufficient it was as a response.

"I like knowing things like that. Back in my day we'd read playboy and you'd get to see the girl's measurements. I don't know why but those bra sizes always did it for me. Something about jerking off to 36C's just got me harder than saying they were big tits."

I nodded. Again, I knew I should have objected but I couldn't believe that my years of fantasies were finally paying off into...something.

"I wear a 32d" I said, almost blankly.

"Mmm," he said appreciatively as he turned back to stare at my tits. I hadn't noticed until now but I could feel my nipples almost painfully hard as they poked against my bra. I looked down to see that it was decent enough not be showing but it clearly didn't stifle the old man's appreciation for what he was looking at.

"My wife's flat as a board." he spat, "But I always liked looking at the big ones, especially on a girl your age."

Again, I didn't say anything.

"When we get in there," he said, "You're going to show them to me, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, having a pretty good idea of what he meant but still being nervous about assuming too much.

"I mean you're going to give me a real look at them, right? I used to be a locksmith and know I just saved you a hundred bucks. Least you could do is let me see what you're so keen to show off."

I froze. This was a point of no return. I had so many parts of my brain screaming at me. The part that said I was a married woman, the part saying how weird and bizarre this all ways, the part that told me that this wasn't a very safe situation. Loudest, though, was the part of my brain that wanted to just give in to that bizarre primal urge that was building up in me.

"If you want." I said blankly, almost in a haze. And with that the door popped open.

I quickly walked through the now open door. There was still that urge in me to slam it shut, call Mark and forget the whole crazy day but I didn't. I simply walked into our front room, still stacked high with boxes and waited for the sound of the door shutting behind me. As it did, I turned to stand around to see my elderly neighbour walk confidently into the house as if he owned it.

"You know, if someone does you a favour you should say thank you."

I don't know why but at hearing that, him talking to me like I was a child, I found a bit of spirit.

"Do you want me to say thank you?" I asked, "Or do you want me to show you I'm grateful?"

I let the words hang in the air there. In the past there'd always been a sense of power with my tits. I'd always relished the look on the face of my boyfriends when they first saw them. They were something that attracted guys to me in the first place and I always felt like when guys saw them they lost themselves a little. Despite the craziness of what I was doing I didn't want to lose that power.

"Both." the older man said and in just one word, I was back to dumbstruck. I nodded.

"Thank you so much," I said, my tone pleasant and almost sing-songy as I grabbed at the bottom of my shirt and began to yank it up. I don't know why but I almost felt like if I maintained a disconnect between the tone of my words and what I was doing that it wasn't real. I pulled the t-shirt up and over the swell of my breasts, the heavy swells displayed in what was a nice white bra with pink lace at the cups.

"Jesus," he exclaimed and I flushed with pride. As I did I realized something that, in what was already a bizarre day, kind of weird to boot.

"I don't even know your name," I said, hoping I was sounding demure or shy. A tall order given the circumstance.

"You can call me Mr. Miller or George for now," he said, his eyes still locked on my chest, "Now take the bra off."

I hesitated for a second. I know that in my head I could stop things. That I'd said I'd show him something and had. But I also knew I wanted it to go further. I reached behind me and undid the clasp at the back before pulling the straps off my shoulders and letting the soft material fall down my body to the floor. I stood there topless, my large, heavy tits looking pretty good if I say so myself. Free to breath my hard pale pink nipples stood out proudly as I thrust my chest out.

"You like?" I said, proud of what god gave me.

"Fuck me, you're a hot little number aren't you," he said and this time I could hear it in his voice. He was asking himself how he'd gotten so lucky. Clearly, I thought, he'd tried this before on other girls. The story of the neighbour girl again sprang to mind but it seemed to safe to say that all of his lecherous behaviour in the past had only gotten him dirty looks or insults. I knew he was thanking his lucky stars that I'd moved in across the street.

"Can I touch them?" he asked and for a second I definitely felt a shift in the power dynamics. Now it was his turn to be tongue-tied at what was going on.

I wordlessly nodded. I wanted to feel his hands on me. He took a step forward and his bony hands reached out and took firm grasp of my tits. This was another step forward. No going back now. A man old enough to be my grandfather was touching my naked skin in a decidedly sexual way. Even if it weren't for his rough manipulations, something I usually didn't like but now were having a definite affect on me, I would have groaned with pleasure.

"Fuck, you're a real slut, aren't you?" he said with wonder as he played with my tits. Weighing them, squeezing them, pulling on the nipples.

I wasn't. I'd slept with three people in my life. A total that among my friends practically made me a nun. But I couldn't deny that the word in this context not only made sense but sent a thrill through me.

And then, without warning, he kissed me. Not a tender kiss. Not a kiss between lovers but a rough kiss, sloppy. His lips mashed against mine and his tongue snaked into my shocked mouth. It was not a good kiss but I had never been more turned on by one in my life. He squeezed my tits extra hard as his tongue violated my mouth. I arched my back into it and wrapped my arms around him like it was the best kiss in the world.

As we kissed, or he kissed me, I began to feel the unmistakable presence of something firm poking into my stomach. I don't know why but up until that exact moment I hadn't really thought things were going to go further than some groping and kissing but as I felt his hard cock for the first time I knew that it was a definite possibility. Finally, I was the girl who was making the old man's cock harder than it had been in years. He pressed it into me firmly for a second, almost rubbing it through his pants against my stomach before he pulled back. He grabbed me firmly by the wrist and yanked me towards the one piece of decent furniture in the room, the couch, and sat down.

"Take off your fucking pants," he ordered. I nodded again, my fingers quickly going towards the button on my jeans. I undid it quickly and yanked the jeans down.

"Shit, you're a hot little piece of ass aren't you?" he said appreciatively as his eyes took in my nearly naked form. "Don't usually see tits that big on a girl that skinny."

I blushed. I liked that my youthful body was turning him on.

I saw him fumble with his own pants and finally undoing the zip. I stood breathlessly as he yanked his pants down, revealing a pair of boxers and pulled his dick free.

In all of my years of having the fantasy, in all of the porn I'd watched, I'd never seen a cock like his attached to a man who was old enough to set me off. It was huge, at least ten inches long. It stuck out straight from his lap. He was uncut but the little bit of his head I could see looked purple and thick, his rigid shaft smooth except for a few thick veins. It was bigger than all of the guys I'd been with, almost twice as long and significantly thicker. I looked at it before looking into his eyes. I wondered about all of the girls over the years who he'd showed it to with such obvious confidence in it's effect. The look of knowing pride was unmistakable and, for the first time, I thought I saw a smile.

Then and there my mind was made up. I knew we'd been leading there anyway but even as I was taking off my pants there was some doubt in my mind. Maybe I'd have just given him a hand job in my panties, I'd thought, let him cum on my tits. That was gone now, there was no turning back. The pinnacle of my fantasy was going down. I was going to fuck an old man. I got onto my knees between his leg and reached out tentatively, my slender fingers almost pulling back as they touched his shaft. I lightly let them trace up and down the length, I still couldn't believe it, before I wrapped them around. Or tried to at least. My fingers wouldn't touch when I grasped the thing.

"You like that, don't you?"

I didn't look up. I just nodded. Truth was I'd never had a big dick before. Some of my friends who had told me they weren't all that great, some had even said they hurt. But there was something about the idea of it.

The seventy year old man with the huge cock was going to fuck the little twenty-two year old girl with big tits.

I leaned in towards the dick, opening my mouth wide in anticipation as I looked at the big thing. I didn't even know if it would fit in my mouth. I was inches away from it when I felt Mr. Miller's hand roughly grab my shoulder.

"I'm hard enough," he said roughly, pulling me up onto the couch. His cold fingers tucked into the waistband of my panties and began tugging them off. I hadn't known too many guys who passed up a blowjob but clearly he had other thoughts on his mind. There was something right about that, I thought. A quick, hard fuck. I'd get rid of every single bit of frustration that my peculiar fantasy had caused in a few minutes and then I could go on living my life. As I reached down to help him pull my underwear down I felt his lips on me again, this time on my breast. He sucked my left nipple hard into his mouth, causing me to yelp. Finally, despite the distraction, I removed the last of my clothing and rolled over onto his lap to straddle him.

We clearly both had the same thing in mind as I lifted myself high enough off him for him to position the huge head of his dick at my practically dripping cunt and in only a second or two of adjustment I felt myself push down on him.

"Oh shit," I yelled. The thickness of him surprised me. Sure, seeing it was one thing but actually feeling the pressure of it as he slid inside was something else. I groaned as I felt myself accommodate him, thankful for the first time that my fantasy was as strong as it was and it had made me this wet. Even still, I was worried I wouldn't be able to fit him in. He felt enormous, pushing me to my very limits. There was pain involved but not much and soon he was inside me, at least partially.

I'd closed my eyes when he'd pushed inside but opened them and saw something I'd seen in my dreams. The face of an old man, not particularly attractive, looking at me like I was some piece of meat. Only one he was getting to enjoy. And he looked like he was enjoying every second. I knew that Mark had said that I was a tight fit and Mark was half as big as he was.

"Oh fuck, you dirty little girl," he exclaimed. I loved it. I wanted to be a dirty little girl for him.

Still, I didn't respond. My mind told me to say something playful, call him a dirty old man or something but my vocal chords weren't responding. As he began pushing up into me I could feel the way his thickness caused him to trigger something inside me no guy ever had. Like his cock was inside me but still hitting my clit. I whimpered. I'd never felt anything so good in my life.

"Like big dicks, don't you princess?"

I nodded, biting my lip so as to not scream.

"You like big dicks, I like these big tits," he said as he again took hold of my breasts, "Seems like we were meant to be neighbours."

I slid up and down on his cock, still only about half inside me, and threw my head back as he began suckling on my tits. The feeling of his mouth on my sensitive nipples only heightened what his cock was doing and his cock was making me feel things I'd never felt with ever movement, every breath, every little jolt.

As I rode I took more and more of him in me. Soon the unbelievable pressure on my clit was joined by a new feeling as he plunged deeper and deeper inside of me than anyone ever had been. In the past I'd always came hardest when I had a vibe on my clit and my fingers plunging in and out of me but somehow the old man's cock was doing both at once.

"Shit, your husband must not be very big, is he?" he said. Had I been more in command of my faculties I might have noted that this was the first time he acknowledged he knew I was married but I didn't. In fact, I simply said something I'm still not proud of.

"Fuck me, you're so much bigger. It's so fucking good," I moaned

I felt his hands on my hips for only a second before I felt his fingers dig in and start pushing me up. It seemed like he wanted some control in how we were fucking and there was a part of me that just wanted to give it to him the way I'd given him everything else.

I was in bliss. I could feel the orgasm building in me. Before I'd have sworn that I was one of those women who couldn't cum just from a cock in me but I knew instantly that was wrong. I just needed the right cock. A big cock. A big cock attached to a mean old man. I was bouncing now. Taking at least seven inches of his cock inside me on every thrust and I felt like I might burst the pleasure was so intense.

"Fuck me I love it, I love it, I love it" I babbled.

"You're a slut for my big cock, aren't you?" he said, although I could hear the exertion in his voice.

"Yes I'm your slut, I'm your whore, I'm your fucktoy, I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours" I continued, the words spilling from my mouth almost without passing through my brain first.

"You can call me master now, slut" he said as I felt his hand slap down on my ass cheek. I yelped and opened my eyes to see his old face looking up at me, a mix of lust and disapproval in his voice. I saw the way our bodies were colliding and his big cock disappearing into my cunt and I couldn't help it, I broke. Completely and totally. I'd wanted something like this for so long and getting it had been so good that I was completely changed by it.

"Fuck me master, Don't stop I'm so close, oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

I came first, my whole body shaking as I felt the powerful contractions from deep within me. An orgasm unlike any I'd ever known. Complete and full, my body feeling full and electric and somehow both numb and super-sensitive all at once. I was screaming but couldn't hear it, my head thrown back and my breast once again in my older lover's mouth.

"I'm cumming you slut, I'm cumming" I heard him say but didn't register it, not until I felt that massive cock throbbing and twitching inside me, blast after blast of semen filling me up. I don't know how long our orgasms lasted but when it was over I collapsed into him. My face in his neck. I felt shattered and transformed and reborn. I could hear my own heavy breathing as well as his as we both recovered.

"I own you now," I heard him say.

"Yes master," I whispered back.

"You're going to let me fuck you again, aren't you?"

I pulled back and looked into his eyes. I nodded.

"My body belongs to you, master" I said, surprised at the conviction of my words.

Slowly my senses returned to me. Not all of them though. I knew that what had just happened was something I couldn't give up. The room stopped spinning and I was in my living room again, I could feel things again even as the shock waves of my orgasm coursed through me. I could feel his thick seed leaking out of me and it registered for the first time that I'd let this man, this old stranger, cum in me without a condom. I didn't care though. I felt electric and alive.

"When does your husband get home?" I heard him say. I briefly remembered I had a husband. A husband I'd just betrayed in every way. I knew the guilt would hit me eventually. I knew I'd have some tough questions to ask and answer. But those questions were for another time. I felt like I was on heroin coming down from that orgasm.

"Six," I answered. I looked briefly at the clock on the wall. That was seven hours away.

"Good," he said as he patted my back like I was a well-behaved pet, "So here's what we're going to do. We're going to go to your bathroom and take a shower and you're going to wash my cock with your mouth. Then we're going to go to your bed and I'm going to fuck you again."

I nodded.

The Present...

How did I get here?

The answer ran through my mind as I sank to my knees in my slutty school girl outfit. I didn't care how I'd gotten here. I just loved being here. I opened wide to take his big cock into my mouth. I'd sucked it so many times since that first day and had gotten pretty good at it. I still couldn't take the whole thing but I could suppress my gag reflex enough to get most of it into my throat, a fact my master took great delight in as he gripped my ponytail and forced me down on his cock. Still, he hit my limit and I began to gag and he went back into simply fucking my face. I did my best to look up at him as he did, my eyes watering as his thick hard meat thrust in and out of my warm, wet and willing mouth.