The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty little slut, late for school, making Daddy late for work. Take my cock, take it deep."

I groaned. I did what I could. I tried to push down further, get the whole thing, eventually his heavy balls were bouncing against my face, smacking into my chin on every thrust. I could tell he was close so I reached out and gave the dangling orbs a little squeeze. That worked. He yanked his cock from my mouth and held the head of his cock in front of my mouth.

"Please cum, Daddy," I begged, "Please cum all over your little slut's face."

He did. Ever since I started fucking Mr. Miller I couldn't believe all sorts of things but the amount of cum he shot from his heavy balls and his recovery time were incredible for any man, damn near superhuman for someone his age. Thick splashes of cum shot onto my face, long white ropes staining my hair and covering my face, the warm, salty taste of it as he fired a few shots into my open mouth. By the end of it I was a heavy breathing, cum covered mess.

As I took a few seconds to recover I took vague notice of Mr. Miller reaching into his pocket and taking out his phone. I knew what was coming. I heard the click of his camera as he took multiple shots of my face covered in his jizz. He liked having pictures of me and I'd obliged in every way, not only letting him take them as we fucked but taking dirty pictures for him when he wasn't here.

"Stand up," he commanded and I did so.

"I like your outfit," he said as he leaned back against my dining room table, breathing heavily.

"Thank you daddy," I said, my face beaming with pride, "May I wipe your cum off my face?"

"Would you wear it all day if I told you to?" he asked, "Even when your husband got home?"

"You know I would," I replied quickly, reaching out for a nearby towel and wiping some of the sticky muck from my face.

I rose unsteadily from my feet. I didn't know what sort of day I had in store. Sometimes it was a relatively sexless day, one where I simply waited on my Master in a sexy outfit as he did whatever he wanted. Other times it was relentless, his hands never leaving my body. Still, when he'd sent me the text message yesterday with the instructions for my outfit I had a hunch that it would be a day filled with sex as we'd not seen each other for a few days.

It quickly became apparent that I was right as he pulled me towards him and began groping my body once again. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap and I sat on it obediently.

"You look like such a slut," he whispered as he bit into my exposed breast. Not hard, just enough to draw a gasp.

"I hope you like it," I said.

"Does it feel like I like it?" he said as he took my hand to his cock which, amazingly, was hard again. I began idly stroking it.

"Where do you want to fuck me?" I asked, perhaps a little too eagerly. Truth was, the few days without his cock had driven me nearly batty. I was completely and irrevocably hooked now.

"Who says I'm going to fuck you?," he said, clearly knowing how desperate I was and drawing out my torture.

"Please, Daddy," I whined. Unbelievably, here I was, a gorgeous 22 year old begging this old man for sex. It was as bizarre as it was, somehow, natural.

"Well, OK, but on one condition."

"Anything," I nodded.

"Tomorrow, when I come over, you're not going to look like a slut." he said,

"I'm not?" I asked, not entirely sure what he was getting at.

"No, you're going to look the furthest thing from it." he said and I could see the look in his eyes, that dirty, creative mind that kept pushing me farther and farther down the rabbit hole. "You're going to be wearing your wedding dress. You're going to be wearing your wedding dress and bridal lingerie and I'm going to fuck you in your marital bed."

I gasped. Both at the audacity of the suggestion and the charge it sent through me. I gripped his cock tightly and nodded. I knew it was another terrible betrayal but I didn't care. My Master would like it and I would oblige.

"You whore," he said as I began jacking him off harder. "Why would you fuck me in your wedding dress, in the bed you share with your husband."

"Because I'm yours," I whispered, "And I'll do anything you say."

"Why will you do anything I say," he said.

"Because I love this enormous cock," I replied with a giggle.

"What else do you love?" he asked and I stopped jerking him for a second. This was a new thing he'd introduced and it was yet another thing that I didn't know how true it was. I didn't know if he wanted genuine emotion or if he just took delight in my obedience. Still I knew what to say.

"I love you, Daddy." I said, as sincerely as I could. Truth was, even I didn't know whether it was true or part of...whatever this was.

"Love me more than that prick of a husband?" he said, twisting the dagger.

"Yes." I replied.

"Why?"

"Because," I said, kissing his neck, "Your cock is so much bigger and you fuck me so much better."

"Tomorrow you're going to say that, on film, with your wedding dress bunched up around your hips and with my dick in your ass."

I nodded.

"And you can only fuck him once a week from now on, and he has to wear a condom."

I nodded and jerked faster. Truth was, Mark and I had never done it much more often than that anyway. Still, I wanted playtime to be over.

"Please daddy, fuck me. I'll do anything you want, anytime you want. My body is yours daddy. I'll never fuck him again. I'll move into your house. I'm your fuckslave, master. Your cumslut. Please stick your huge dick in my tight little cunt."

I begged, near tears. Finally, my old, unattractive lover acquiesced. I felt him turn me around, harshly, and bend me over the table. The cold wood pressed against my exposed breasts. I felt him yank my panties to one side and in one swift motion that massive cock was buried in me again. Clearly the absence had it's affect on him as he began hammering into me from behind. His huge cock only slightly easier fitting into my cunt after having it stretched it dozens of times in the last few months. It still had the same amazing affect on me.

"Oh fuck, I love it," I said as I felt my tight inner walls stretch around it, "I love it, I love you. I'm so in love with you daddy."

"You know I showed my buddies those pictures of you in your little red teddy," he said harshly as he fucked me roughly from behind. I groaned, both at the feeling of his dick pistoning into my cunt and at the memory of that night. Mark was out of time and it was the first time I'd bought lingerie just for Master and he'd rewarded me by fucking my ass for the first time. Not the first time with us, the first time ever. My ass was his, first and always. I'd never let anyone else fuck me there.

"Did they see, oh fuck, what a good little slut you own?" I asked as I gripped the table as hard as I could.

"They did," he said through gritted teeth. "One of them offered me a thousand bucks if he could fuck you for a night."

"Daddy, I don't know...." I said, this was pushing things far, even for us.

I felt the hard sting of his hand on my ass and his cock stop.

"I could use that money."

My doubts vanished.

"Oh god daddy, whatever you want. I'll be your whore. I'll fuck whoever you tell me to, whenever. My body is yours."

"Yeah?" he said as he returned to fucking me.

"Yes, oh god, yes." I moaned.

"So you're off the pill?" he said as I could feel the tension in his voice. The one matched by the one I felt in my body. His big cock had pushed me to the brink, to the point where my whole body felt like a rubber band stretched further and further until it had not choice but to snap.

"Yes daddy," I said.

"So you know what I want to hear," he said.

"Please daddy, get me pregnant." I moaned, saying something that had proven to be a powerful turn-on for him and, surprisingly, me too, "I love your cock, love your cum. Fill me with your cum and make me all big and round. I want to have your babies, Daddy. I want you to knock me up. Breed me, master. Please, oh god, oh fuck cum in me, please."

I came first, my body thrashing against the table as I felt myself gush over his cock. My pained moans one of desperation as I felt my tight cunt grip against his thickness, squeezing him, coaxing the cum out of him. Like my pussy had heard my begging for his seed and was working to get me what I wanted.

"You dirty little slut, here it comes," he said before thrusting into me a final time, his explosion in me triggering another orgasm of my own as his thick cum poured into my unprotected cunt. I don't know how many shots filled me with his potent jism but I could feel his churning cock pushing it out of my body, dripping down my leg. My own orgasms leaving stars in my eyes, I moaned sadly as I felt his deflating cock leave my body, leaving me feeling empty in every way. The cool air on my exposed, sore pussy and the fluids leaking from it.

I lay on the table, panting and happy. Content in my new life. Content as the property of another, and not the man I married.

"Now go fix me lunch and lick your cum off my cock." I heard from behind me as his hand smacked my ass again. I nodded, unsure of which I wanted do first.