The New Roommate's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, damn. This one was torn a bit short. It can cover the nipple at least. Maybe not everything." Paul pushed the sticky tape against Rebecca's skin, finding he was now almost completely stiff in his jeans.

"Paul. I really have to pee. NOW!! I saw a bucket in the foyer. Go get it. Hurry!"

Paul was taken aback. He mumbled some incoherent words and ran to the stairs, barreling down them. As noted, he saw a slightly dirty blue bucket in the corner. At least it was empty. He grabbed it and raced back.

"This is so humiliating, but I need you to hold that bucket for me. I'll push my waist out as best I can. Oh, you need to move this rope to the side a bit, please."

Paul trembled immediately. He was incredibly nervous, but wanted to remain calm for Rebecca. Trying not to look, he pulled on the rope, trying not to touch Rebecca's privates too much. he was somehow able to shift it to the side on the first try. He then bent down, lifting the bucket towards his roommate's crotch.

Rebecca, only being tied from the waist up, was able to spread her legs and push her waist out far enough for Paul to aim the bucket dead center. Paul didn't really know exactly where best to place it really, but it didn't take long to discover. The moment he held it still, an enormous gush of fluid shot out from Rebecca's pussy. Paul, kneeling on one knee, leaned back a bit while holding the bottom of the bucket with both hands, trying to avoid any splash-back.

"Oh, right there. Yes, yes." Rebecca's eyes were closed, her face looking up to the ceiling. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

As she spoke, Paul saw the stream continue to pour out, and he felt a dampness at the tip of his penis. Pre-cum. His face was at eye level to her tits and while she was looking away, up at the ceiling, Paul took every opportunity to store this vision to memory. How he wished he had the guts to take a photo.

"I drank a lot last night," said Rebecca. "And yet I am still so parched. More water, please."

The last drop of urine splashed in the bucket. Paul felt it was at least a liter. No wonder she was about to explode.

"Listen, bring me that water and my phone. We gotta track down my boyfriend. And please stop... uh... can you stop looking at me so much? Or get me some clothes? Or get me out of these ropes?"

"Yes, yes, I am so sorry." Paul rushed around the room, looking for anything sharp, when it dawned on him he had a pocket knife in the car. It might take a few minutes of cutting, but they would work.

"Getting my knife. Be right back."

Ten minutes later, Rebecca was almost finished being humiliated in front of her new roommate. The whole time he was scraping and sawing at the ropes near the center of her chest, her huge bound tits bobbled, wobbled and bounced against him numerous times. Rebecca caught Paul looking right her nipples a couple of times, especially the one barely covered by tape. She was purely embarrassed by this and stated as much.

"Please forget this ever happened," she said, as Paul was almost finished cutting through.

Paul had no idea how that was ever going to be possible, but tried to laugh it off.

"It's okay. We'll get you out of here and find out what's up with your boyfriend. Hopefully, everything's... uh... okay."

Just as he said that, Paul broke through the middle rope and the entire contraption gave loose. Paul quickly began pulling at ropes, unwrapping them from Rebecca's bound chest and arms.

"Thank goodness," said Rebecca, as her arms became freed.

As more and more ropes came unbound, Paul realized that the ropes binding Rebecca's breasts into her current cone shaped appearance were actually independent of the other ropes that had somehow been laced through them. Her tits, albeit covered by strips of duct tape, were still pointed right at Paul, fully exposed, bound into cone shapes.

As all but the ropes binding her tits dropped to the floor, Rebecca rushed to the box, then to the couch and then back to the box, digging through it.

"I don't have any clothes anywhere and Brad has the key to the van."

Rebecca turned back to Paul. He noticed the smaller piece of duct tape had fallen off the one breast, once again, that perfect circle of an areola staring right him. Rebecca noticed the one tit had lost its "coverage" and brought up a hand to cover it.

"My phone!"

Suddenly, Rebecca's eyes went wide and she scrambled to find her phone in her purse. Still naked, with her perfect form and shaven pussy fully exposed to Paul, she found her boyfriend's contact and called his phone. By the second ring he answered. Paul listened as Rebecca hurriedly spoke with him.

"Brad, where have you been? I was tied to that pole all night, worried sick!"

Paul heard mumbling from the other.

"You what?... no... Brad!"

A long pause.

"You can't mean that."

Abruptly the call was ended. Rebecca, with a misty eyed look, turned to Paul.

"He broke up with me."

He what?"

"He just now broke up with me. He said he was going to, anyway, and when he got the call last night, he decided to just... just... leave me there."

"He took your clothes and the keys."

"He said he left it and the rest of my stuff in a box at his place. Outside, in the garage! That fucking bastard!"

Rebecca's tits, while bound, still jiggled when she shook and she was shaking a lot right now. Then she started crying.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. There is no reason he should have done what he did to you. Do you want to call the authorities?"

Rebecca looked up. "Fuck him. But no. Let's just... let's just..." She was almost on the verge of hyperventilating, but she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Finally, opening them, she said, "Paul, can you just help me? Let's just get my stuff and get moved in and then I'll deal with my fucking personal relationship crisis."

"Of course, anything."

"Do you have a shirt or something?"

"Not with me. I just stopped over after work and was going to see if you would let me run home and start bringing stuff over."

"Oh, that's right. You were working today. Um..." Rebecca lifted her hands to cover her tits, but it still did little to help her embarrassing predicament. Her tits were still bound, her bare pussy exposed. Tall, and gorgeous, Paul was still struggling trying to avoid showing he was sporting an erection.

"Here, use mine." Paul quickly pulled off his t-shirt. It was an old Oilers shirt he'd had back in college. A medium men's size which filled his growing frame well.

Rebecca was a bit stunned by Paul's sudden exposure.

"Paul, uh, wow, I didn't know you worked out."

"You can tell, huh?"

"Yes. Definitely. I'm not sure your shirt will help, though."

"You can have it."

"I mean, I don't think it will fit. Rebecca took his offer and pulled it over her head. She struggled to squeeze her arms into the holes and pull the fabric down over her breasts. It almost reached enough to cover everything, but considering her tits were still sporting out like traffic cones, the fabric couldn't naturally rest over her tits and they kept popping into view, anyway.

"We have to get these ropes off my tits. Your dull blade won't do it."

Paul realized the skin tone of her tits was slightly darker than the rest. The tight binds were taking its toll. Thankfully, they hadn't been pulled tighter before Rebecca's boyfriend... ex-boyfriend... left her bound to the pole.

"If you give me my shirt back, I can go run to a store and buy a proper knife. I could get you a t-shirt, too."

"Oh, would you?"

"Of course. Then we'll figure out how to get moved in. Get your keys. Whatever."

"That would be good. It would keep me occupied, too. I can't believe Brad just broke up with me. Would you go with me later to help get my stuff? And those keys to the moving van?" Rebecca peeled the t-shirt back off frame and tossed it back to her new roommate.

"Absolutely," said Paul. "There's a mall about twenty minutes from here. I'll be back in an hour."

Rebecca giggled, breaking the tense moment. "Awkward start, isn't it? Thank you for being so helpful... and... uh... for not being to weird about all this." She looked down at her bound tits, and then back up to Paul. "You better hurry."

Paul threw his shirt back on and rushed out of the flat. He really felt bad for Rebecca and knew if he hurried, he could probably make it back in less than an hour. However, fortune must have been on his side. As he turned down an unfamiliar street, he saw a billboard for a super-center just two miles up the road.

Paul parked close to the entrance and ran in, as quickly as he could without drawing too much attention to himself. He went to the sporting department and found a nice serrated knife the would do the trick. Then he rushed over to the women's department. Up to 3X was available in a set of plain tees he'd found. Not having any idea how women's tees were sized and thinking Rebecca might feel insulted if he got too large a shirt, he settled on "large."

It wasn't fifteen minutes from the time Paul left to when he found himself back at his new flat. 'Rebecca's gonna be glad I made it back much faster than expected,' he thought, as he made his way through the door and up the staircase. Paul was about to holler up to his new roommate, but he heard talking. A bit surprised, he stayed silent and slowly made his way up.

"...I know it," said Rebecca. "I can't believe we did that. You have no idea how fun it was! He was practically drooling. When I called the office and asked Dee to let him go home, I knew he'd swing by here. It worked just as planned."

It was then that Paul realized Rebecca was talking on her cell phone. He stopped moving forward about three quarters up the staircase. Although it was barely heard, he could clearly hear everything Rebecca was saying, and if he went any further up the staircase, he risked making his presence known, with the room being a wide open flat. There was a pause before Rebecca's voice picked up again.

"Thank you again," she finally said. "You helped me fulfill a fantasy. I'm going to miss that about you, Brad. You were always a great boyfriend... oh, I know, I know... yeah... well, it was good while it lasted, but you know... it was your suggestion in the first place, and frankly, you're right. Just too many differences..."

Paul was trying his best to process this information as he listened to the conversation. Had his roommate set this whole thing up? With her ex-boyfriend? It appeared so.

"No, we can keep in touch... I just think it should be minimal... yeah... well, you too, I mean it. Good luck. Hey, I really think you ought to get with that brainy chick who used to work with you... yeah, Theresa. That's the one."

Paul began to debate making an appearance now, or to continue holding off, when the decision got made for him. He heard Rebecca laugh loudly and then finally say, "Hey, I gotta go. We're gonna stop by later and pick up that stuff you're leaving in the garage... yup. Yeah, you shouldn't be there... cool, well, I was just checking. We'll talk again sometime, okay?"

Just as Rebecca was hanging up the phone, Paul popped his head into view and finished making his way up the stairs. He turned and saw Rebecca far back in the room, leaning, or rather propping, against the back of the couch.

"You're back!" Rebecca screamed, the moment she saw Paul. "So fast!"

Paul stood at the top of that staircase looking at his new roommate. Other than the cell phone in her right hand, and the two ropes binding her breasts into those unusual cone shapes, Rebecca was completely naked. Completely exposed. And now he knew she got off on it...

12