All Comments on 'The New Santa'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KeroqanKeroqanover 13 years ago
Sweet

Nice little story with some good christmas spirit with a good touch of modernity ^^. I liked it. Thanks for sharing your stories:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re story

I actully found it to be very good, almost believeable,

BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed your story, thanks. To me it had the perfect blend of holiday cheer, and just darn right feel good to it. The characters were believable and enjoyable to read about. I also liked your takes on the classics like the no beard and no fat santa. Please continue writing your stories as they are nice to read. I look forward to any new works from yourself.

Bainsidhe

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Very Nice

A really sweet Christmas story keep up the good work

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
sweet perfect Holiday cheer

Such a sweet story that fits right in with the perfect traditional tone...until the sex kicks in...(not that I'm complaining at all!).

Such a clever idea and well done...I will be grinning pleasantly for days from this one!

Thank you Ekittie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get a stinking editor!

"Bad?" Ask a worker.

Seriously? Not only did you screw up "asked" you dont have a clue at basic writing principles.

You COULD have had a good story. Either laziness or ignorance ruined this for me.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Sweet and sassy and all Santa!

This was holiday cheery and yummy, as ever. I must say though, I can't look at the word "pucker" and not think of a certain Christmas song and the connotations that go along with it *chuckles* Sorry! Sweet story, hot Santa, fitting match, steamy sex, and a cup of java joy! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable!

Enjoyable story - a nice, sexy addition to the Santa legend.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
ANOTHER winner-!

The second I've read, after Tiffani's Client-and loved this one too.

'by' needs to get a grip, and life-write something better if this is so bad.

Gonna give this a 5, too, and try your lesbian story next-now fave author, also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous