The New Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris came awake slowly, his mind fogged. He knew he hadn't slept nearly long enough, but it would have to do. He couldn't figure out what woke him up though. As his eyes blinked open, he could see meager sunlight coming around the edges of the blinds. It had to be late afternoon. It was about time for him to get up and entertain his guest.

His guest! His eyes flew open and he was awake in an instant. Chris rolled to his back to stretch, and bumped into something soft and warm.

His guest lay curled on her side, facing him. One hand rested beneath her cheek, and her lips were parted slightly as she breathed deeply. She was precious. Chris felt a tug around his heart. He was either having a heart attack or he was starting to love her.

Ariel sighed and rolled onto her back, flinging one arm above her head. She had removed her bra, and Chris watched as her nipple puckered in the chill air of the room. Curious, he lifted the blankets a peek underneath. She had also removed her jeans. He assumed she still wore panties, but the fact she was pants-less made him groan. Chris sat up and threw his legs over the side of the bed. He rested his elbows on his thighs and scrubbed his face with his hands, trying to get woke up. He yawned and stretched, deciding more coffee was definitely needed.

As he started to stand, Ariel's fingers circled his wrist. Chris glanced over his shoulder at her.

"Morning."

"Afternoon. Where are you going?" Ariel gave a sleepy sigh.

"To get coffee. Want some?"

"Mmhhmm." Her eyes drifted shut.

Chris returned several minutes later, carrying both cups carefully. Steam drifted off of them, and he smiled happily. He wasn't sure the day could get more perfect.

"Ariel, wake up. I come bearing coffee."

Her eyes flew open and she jerked upright. "I didn't realize I fell back asleep."

"It's not against the law... you can keep sleeping if you want." Chris passed her the coffee.

"No, because then I won't be able to sleep when we go to bed."

A flush stained her cheeks when she realized what she had said. Chris hid a smile behind the rim of his cup as he took a sip.

"No problem. Ya know, if you would be more comfortable, I can make the guest room up for you. It will be no problem." Chris decided to go the gentleman's route. For now.

"No. Chris... I want to stay with you." Ariel lifted her eyes to his, and Chris felt like someone punched him in the gut.

"I'd like for you to stay also."

In that moment, their future was written. Chris took her coffee and set both cups on the nightstand. He sat on the edge of the bed at her hip, and rested his hand on the bed on the other side of her body. With his free hand, he reached up and pushed her hair off her face and stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"Are we going down in history?" Ariel quirked a smile.

"I think so." Chris leaned down and captured her lips with his own.

Ariel wrapped her arms around his neck, and held on for dear life. His lips were warm and soft, and when his tongue lapped at her lips, she opened to him willingly. He leaned closer still, feeling her breasts lift to meet his chest. Chris slid his hand into her hair and gathered it at her nape, holding her steady.

Ariel's mind was reeling. She still had trouble believing everything that had happened today, and to top it off, she was making out with Santa. She gave her head a slight shake to clear it, and Chris pulled away, thinking something was wrong. When he opened his mouth to ask, Ariel lunged up off the pillows. Her lips found his in a heartbeat, and then they became a tangle of tongues and arms. Chris helped her fight her way out from under the blankets, and gasped in surprise as she pushed him down and straddled him.

Their mouths connected again, and Ariel rocked her hips against him in a very distracting way. She felt his cock pressing against her, and moved a little so that she could rock her clit against him. Chris lifted his hands to her hips, pulling her down tight for a moment, then he released her. His hands moved up to cup her breasts as best he could from the angle. Chris brushed his thumbs across her nipples, satisfied when she arched her back and whimpered against his mouth. Ariel rolled her hips in a quickening rhythm, and Chris knew she was getting impatient. So was he.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and she adopted a mock pout. Chris laughed and shook his head at her.

"I'm ready for the next step. How about you?"

The pout was replaced with a serious look of desire.

"I'll take that as a yes." Chris said, even as he pushed her off of him and onto her back.

Ariel laughed and reached for his pants, unfastening them as he was unbuttoning her shirt. When her breasts were exposed, Chris leaned down and took both of her nipples in his mouth in turn. They pebbled and puckered, and he trailed the tip of his tongue around them, then blew on them lightly. They got impossibly harder, and finally Ariel wriggled her shoulders, taking her breasts away from him. He glanced up at her and she had a smile on her face.

"Ticklish. Sorry."

Chris stood and peeled his pants and underwear down his legs, then pulled his shirt over his head. Ariel was laying on her back, her shirt still on but completely unbuttoned, and only her panties covered his goal. He could see they were damp, and his cock lurched as he looked. Ariel was examining him much the same way. She felt herself grow wetter as she devoured his cock with her eyes.

Chris climbed back onto the bed, and spread her legs, settling himself on his knees between them. He reached a hand out, trailing his fingertips over her pussy through the moist material. Ariel sighed. He slid his fingers up and down her slit, ever so lightly, back and forth... Her eyes closed even as her hips wriggled, begging for more.

He plucked at the material, pulling it away from her body. Chris pulled it to the side, exposing her pussy to him. He breathed deeply of her scent, and lowered his face to her. She expected more light teasing, and Ariel almost rocked off the bed as Chris dove right in, his lips sealing around her clit and he began sucking. She couldn't keep herself from moaning and whimpering. She was so close as it was, and it was like he knew exactly what drove her wild. And he was doing it.

The final straw was when his teeth nipped at her, and Ariel almost passed out, it felt so wonderful. Chris knew the exact pressure that was pleasurable, and Ariel was ready to cry with the sensations. Ariel's head was tossing back and forth on the pillow, and her hips were lifting from the bed. Her pussy was more than wet, and Chris slipped a finger inside of her, just to test the waters. She was dripping, hot, and her muscles convulsed, trying to pull his finger deeper.

"Chris.."

"On my way." He smirked as he climbed up her body.

Ariel was tired of the teasing. She wanted him, and she wanted it now. Luckily, Chris had gotten the memo and guided himself into her quickly. Her back arched and she whimpered against the side of his neck, letting her legs wind around his waist. Chris began a steady rhythm, and in no time she was clutching his shoulders for dear life.

He fought to keep himself somewhat under control, not wanting to ravish her like a wild animal, but there was only so much he could do. From the way her breath sounded panting next to his ear, to the way her heels dug into the small of his back- everything made him want her even more than he already had. He felt her nails dig into his shoulder blades, but couldn't stop to process any pain because her muscles began fluttering around him, and that caused him to move faster...

Ariel clutched at him with every muscle in her body. Her hands and arms got his shoulders, her thighs clamped his hips, and every muscle inside her swollen pussy pulsed around him. Her hips bucked off the bed, begging for more. More depth, more power. Chris complied, increasing his thrusts, and it wasn't long before she gasped and called out his name, her eyes clenching shut as she writhed beneath him. With one last groan, he was flung from the edge, and he let out a long breath as he splashed her with his cum.

Ariel finally opened her eyes and struggled to catch her breath. Chris rolled from on top of her, but caught her hand and held it. She looked at their twined fingers, and wondered what it all meant. How was she the one that was chosen? Why was so okay with this improbable situation? Somehow, it didn't matter. Somehow, it didn't bother her. And somewhere, deep inside her heart, she knew she was where she was meant to be. There were no answers. Only happiness.

She glanced over to Chris and he was quickly regaining control of his breathing. His eyes were shut, but when she looked at him, they came open and he blasted her with the vibrancy of their green.

"Not to assume too much, because we all know what that means, but if I become Mrs. Claus, do I have to have white hair?"

Chris let out a bark of laughter. "No ma'am."

"Do I have to wear glasses and frumpy old dresses?"

"Nope."

"Well, Santa, where are we going to live?" Ariel flashed a smile.

"Anywhere." Chris rolled towards her and planted his lips on hers.

Anywhere sounded fine to her.

~*~Five years later~*~

"Mommy! Daddy! We hafta go to bed! Santa won't come if we're up!"

Ariel and Chris smiled at each other.

"Okay guys, off to bed then. We wouldn't want Santa to skip us this year!" Ariel herded their four year old twins towards their bedroom.

"I hope we gets lots a stuff!" Christian, the oldest by six minutes chimed.

"You'll see in the morning You better hope you've been very, very good."

"Mommy, you know we have!" Nick added.

"All right, all right. You two settle down. Into bed. There's my good boys." Ariel tucked them in and gave them each a kiss on the forehead. "Don't wake up too early, all right?"

"We won't."

Ariel thought to herself, 'liars'. She flipped off the light and went back to the living room. Chris was putting on his coat.

"I wonder how many times they'll get up this year?"

"I have no idea. I'm just glad I don't have to stay up late and put gifts out." Ariel stepped in front of Chris and wrapped her arms around his middle.

"Yep, that's my job." Chris rolled his eyes and gave Ariel a kiss on the cheek.

"Be safe, Santa. I love you."

"Always. I love you too." Chris squeezed his wife and stepped away.

Chris finished his route at their house. The twins had no idea that he was Santa, and he was going to keep it that way until they stopped believing. He even made his parents stay in a little house away from the Pole, so that the boys could have 'normal' grandparents when they visited. He always wanted the kids to have that magic and have no idea how it worked. So every Christmas morning, one of the workers came and retrieved the sleigh.

By six when the boys woke up, Chris was home, in his pajamas, and curled up next to Ariel. No trace of the sleigh or the suit or anything out of place. Christian and Nick were as clueless as any other four year old.

Ariel watched as Chris walked out the door, and thought that she was the luckiest woman on earth. She whispered 'Merry Christmas' to the silence, and swore she heard Chris answer.

"...to all, and to all a good night!"

12