All Comments on 'The New Secretary'

by fyhofyh

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Business as usual ??

Doubtful, but an impressive 1st chap on the struggles of this young "executive." He definitely has a lot to learn, but Samantha should definitely polish him up to be a fine owner/president/executive leader. Occaisions for stories are multitude; Christmas dinner, affairs in the office, and sundry other occaisions; all the while the relationship with Samantha is kept "secret." I look forward to to the continuing saga. Thank you for the start of a potentially great tale/tail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was given a new secretary,what a bitch,blonde,older than me,cranky,thought she new better than everyone.The one thing about her was she dressed nicely.After 2 weeks of doing battle,i called her in,told her i had spoken to HR and told them to look for a new secretary,we were not suited.She looked surprised and said well what is it that i dont do,i replied well its just your attitude to things,i like the way you present,but we seem not to communicate, i ask for something either you change the way i want it done or you do it your way,anyway see you tomorrow.I was early the next morning,i was tidying up some paperwork when there was a knock on the door,come in,it was her,your early,again,tight skirt,nylons,fitted blouse.I thought about what you said and i would like to try and communicate better,with that she stood and lifted her skirt,and bending over my desk said i will do it your way.I was shocked,i stood up,about to say get up,when i saw her pantyhosed bottom and pussy,no underwear, just pantyhose. My cock was reacting,i walked behind her,my finger tracing her pussy,damp,warm,i lowered my trousers,pulled her pantyhose down and worked my cock into her blonde pussy,she was not that wet but it didnt take long and i was sliding easily in and out of her until i couldnt hold back and emptied my cumm deep inside her.I moved away, she stood,we looked at each other,i was tucking my cock back in when she moved over and said let me help you and kneeling down took my cock in her mouth and licked and sucked,moving her tongue over it.She pulled back,there nice and clean,will that be it for now.For now,yes as i sat down and watched her bend over in front of me,pulling her pantyhose up over her just fucked pussy.She stayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous