The New Swim Team Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night we left you alone so Sissy can teach you about life. You don't know how hard it was for me to not be here to make sure you weren't hurt Steven."

"Oral sex is only the beginning, there is more fun to be had, I am leaving it up to Bettie to continue your sexual education. I want you to listen to her and do everything she tells you. I don't want to see you naked in the house or pool when I am home. You could only be naked in the bathroom or your bedroom. I am going to bed now. Then she stood, kissed our foreheads, and went up the stairs on unsteady feet to her room."

"On my thirteenth birthday I had my first intercourse with Bettie. Two months later, dad poisoned the pool water leaving us for a girl that he was having an affair with. The next day, Mom had to call a pool service, she sent us to the movies. When we got home we caught mom and the pool girl naked having sex. This was the first time I seen two girls eating the others pussy. She told us to forget what she said before, the new house rule is no clothes allowed."

"Kat said not to use the pool for twenty-four hours, then she left saying she would be back once a month to check on the pool. Mom told Bettie that it was her turn to have me for a few nights, Sissy said that's O.K. mom, I haven't used my battery powered friend for a while, go have fun with our man, you'd be pleased how good he is."

"That night mom taught me things Bettie didn't, they have been sharing me with my aunt and the pool girl ever since. Of course they gave me a few nights off, so I watched mom, Kat, and Sissy until Bettie went off to college. Those four are the the only lovers I ever had. Then I saw you in class and couldn't think of anything else."

*****************

"Oh Stevie, thank you for sharing something so personal with me. I've read stories of incest, but never thought them real. Here I am in bed with my first crush and he tells me he learned how to please women from his sister, mother, and aunt. I couldn't think of a better gift, except my virginity. Please take me now, make me a woman?"

"I think you better hold off on that for a while, dinner is almost ready. Go take a shower, you both are going to need energy if your gonna fuck all night."

After their shower, the two lovers came down the stairs holding hands. The three ate their full and cleaned up. Abby told Steven to to go for a swim, while she has a girl to girl chat with his adorable new girlfriend.

Abby took Brenda by the hand. They sat on the couch in the living-room.

"Honey, giving yourself to a man for the first time is a big step. You have gone far in a short time. I have seen the way he looks at you and you him. You may not realize this, but you've been calling me mom all day. So, I'm going to talk to you as a mother would a daughter, would you like that?"

Brenda lowered her eyes, "yes Mom-ere-Abby-err-coach-err-Mom. Oh I've never been so confused in my life. You are so nice to me. I think I love Stevie, and you opened your home to me. I don't you mad at me --."

Abby put a finger to the the girls lips, pulled her face to her breast saying:-

"Hush now baby, for as long as you live here, you may call me mom. I am going to ask you some personal questions, you need to tell me the truth, for we both are to young to have a little one-- just yet. Are you comfortable with that?

"Yes, Mom!"

"That's my girl. When was your last period?"

"About a week ago. I'm not sure, I didn't think I would meet a boy and have feeling for him so soon. My mom told me how to take care of myself, but not track my start and end dates. Could you help me with that, please Mom?"

"Of course dear, I'll get you a calendar and some condoms until we get you on the pill. I'll give you some of my rubbers for tonight. You know woman reach their sexual peek as they get older, I'm still young enough to get pregnant, you know."

That line made the young girl giggle, then Abby put her left nipple in Brenda's mouth.

"You need to relax a little my little girl, go ahead, suck on mommy's titty. You can nod, shake your head, or stop to answer, but put it back in your mouth, alright. Both my kids still do when they have a problem or are sad. That's a good girl; are you feeling better?

Brenda released the nipple saying:-

"Yes Mommy, my other mom never talked to me like this, I kinda like it. Can we do this all the time, Mom?"

"Sure whenever you have the need to, I have two tits, so you and Steven can suck at the same time, even though you wont get any milk until one of us gets pregnant?"

****More Giggles as she kept sucking****

"Your mom told me you like to read sex stories, any of them involved two women together?"

"A few."

"Did you masturbate and fantasize one of them was you?"

****No answer.****

"I'll tell you something Steven doesn't know, at least I never told him. My sister Susie and I have been lovers since we were ten. It is our secret, we never told anyone. We try to get away every six months for a week. When our husbands went away we always spent at least one night together, we told the kids it was ladies night. Did you know there are lots of females out there that need the comfort of another woman. Its alright to tell me."

"Yes, Mom, I have desired to be with another girl. No one special, just someone I could trust not to kiss and tell, girls can be so mean."

"Yes dear, they could, and boys as well. Would you like if I touched your pussy? No need to stop sucking just put your hand on my pussy and do to me as I do to you. After we cum I'll get you ready for your deflowering? If you agree just nod and do as I suggested; if not please tell mommy why, I need to know if I did something wrong?"

No words were spoken, Brenda put her fingers on Abby's clitoris, Abby smiled and began to massage the girls labia. Brenda matched her new moms actions. Soon their breathing began labored and fingers were soaked with the others juice. When Brenda orgasmed she bit Abby nipple, not hard enough to draw blood, but she did leave teeth marks.

After their breathing returned to normal, Abby licked her fingers. Then offered them to Brenda, she opened her mouth and sucked her juices off Abby fingers. Then Abby sucked her scent off the girls hand, and had Brenda lick her own fingers.

"Mom, I never knew woman tasted different then men or each other, thanks for the lesson, I've always wanted to do that. Do woman kiss different also?"

No sooner that that question was asked Abby's lips covered Brenda's. When their lips separated, both females sat cuddling until they caught their breaths. Then it was time to get her sons girlfriend ready for the big event.

Abby first took Brenda up to the shower; washing each other from head to toe, then sat her at the vanity. She put a little make-up on her face and brushed her hair. Then coated Brenda's mouth, nipples, and labia with banana flavor lipstick, that is Steven's favorite flavor. Finally she placed a white vial on her head. Then Abby stood the girl in front of a full length mirror, Brenda got the shock of her life.

"Oh Mom, I never thought I was so beautiful, thank you!"

"My pleasure sweetie, nothing is to good for the girl who's won my sons heart! Now you stay here and I'll get Steven ready."

Abby wasn't very happy, when Bettie gave her virginity away, she was hanging with a bad crowd loosing a full year in school. Abby was sad she couldn't do this for her, but when she finally got her act together they talked about this. Bettie has been trying to make up for it ever since.

The first time Brenda called her mom, she knew she have another chance to relive the night she lost her cherry to her room-mates brother at the Olympics.

She found Steven sleeping on a lounger poolside. She washed Steven from head to toe with a sweet smelling body wash. She wanted this to be the best night of both of their young lives. After she dried him off she stood him in front of his bedroom.

Abby went in her room to get Brenda, she found her still staring at herself. She gave the girl a full dozen condoms and a peck on the cheek. She led her to Steven, he was awe-struck at her beauty. Abby gave Steven some advice:-

"This is a special night for Brenda, so pick up your bride and take her your bed. I want you to be extra gentle and enjoy yourselves."

Steven pick Brenda up in his strong arms, carried her over the threshold, he laid her softly on the bed. The proud mother smiled and closed the door. What happened in that room will be between the two them to share for all times.

Abby went downstairs, she knew Steven would treat the girl well. She laid on the same lounger as Steven was in. She had with her a tall drink also a girls second best friend. It was her favorite toy, a 8" battery powered dildo shaped like cock. As she worked the tool over and inside her body she could hear the pleasuring sounds from the young nymph, as she remembered her special day.

**End of Part 2**

12