All Comments on 'The New Teacher Comes To Play'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
As a matter of clarification.

I really enjoyed the story and truly believe all women are by nature either bi, have been bi, or will be bi. Just so you know, lesbians only have sex and are only attracted to women. Bisexual females, have sex with, and are attracted to both men and women. So your wife has explored her bi side not her lesbian side. If she divorced you and broke off all contact sexually with males and only was attracted to and sexually involved with females, she would be lesbian. But then again you could have a closet lesbian who only lives with you and has sex with you as a cover for her lesbian lifestyle! In that case you are royally being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A couple points...

36B is a small breast size, not a large size. I agree with the previous poster. A lesbian wouldn't have sex with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

I like when the wife gobbles the cream pie. Even better when the girl in question gets rough with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made my pussy wet!

I loved how open it was.... My pussy was dripping wet from the beginning and I just had to play with my moist vagina throughout it! I would love anyone to fuck me right now and suck my pussy. Oh please tickle my clitoris!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

if all women were bi would they enjoy men too... thats pretty stupid thing to say (one of the previous comment)

DumbobunnyDumbobunnyabout 8 years ago
So sexy

Gorgeous story, and every man's dream! Augmented for me in particular because you mention how big your wife's pussy is - which I really love. Oh and that she had very long nipples too, she sounds wonderful in fact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very pleased

I'm not bi so I really didn't care for the story.

The lesbian part was hot but the part of the husband getting off inside of the younger girl was a turn off for me.

I should have taken the advice of the author in the beginning and just skipped reading it

I'll let this be a lesson and ignore stories that evolve men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is bi and hasn’t had a steady lady lover in 10 years when her last one moved away. I wish she could find a lady lover!

Leroi123Leroi1234 months ago

Wonderful! I like Sally's openness about her sexual interest in a young woman and the fact that she confessed to her husband. She and Linda were attracted to each other and openly acted on in front of her husband. Very erotic how the younger, hot redhead told her mentor how to have sex with a woman. A nice touch that they included him as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous