All Comments on 'The New Wolf Ch. 03'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Chpater 4...

Only so far and fast you can run before you catch up with yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love this story!

Love everything that's come out so far, I'm even checking the site daily to see if the next ones out. Great story, looking forward to reading more

ale84ale84almost 8 years ago
roxy needs to be taken down

can you let suzie tell lucas about roxi's scheming please I am dieing here

great job by the way I am so happy you updated sooner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Clara save the story

Roxy - conniving bitch (literally)

James - Poor excuse for alpha, still live in the dark ages, and still find it easier to be a dishonest leader.

Lucas - well a rapist is a rapist even if he is convinced he's right

So we are left (thank god) with Clara, which seem the only sane member.

Again I only hope Luna will be able to give her a different mate, the one she does deserve.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 8 years ago
So close!

Almost there! Maybe David will unknowingly drop some insight on what those "chest pains" are if they speak again. Now Lucas AND Roxy are in for an ass kicking when things finally clear up and settle down regarding Clara and Lucas. Can't wait for the next chapter, great job!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Lucas is beyond a dick

Plus so far, other than Suzy, no one in Clara's pack is likeable. Even James is meh. Lucas is stalker one moment, rapey another, and repeatedly hurting Clara. I have to say I am hoping she asks the new alpha to mark her and swaps packs.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Characters

While Roxy's a rude, selfish, manipulative, and conniving character, but she's so over the top that she is fantasic and driving the plot.

Lucas- He is a dumbhead. He either had his wits completely addled when he found Clara, or what seems more likely is that he was stupid to begin with because he was with Roxy to begun with. You left him tons of room for growth. I really hope you follow through on that. You have already started, but if you let him backslide with Roxy again, it might just show he isn't trustworthy and we won't ever want him to touch Clara. Show that Clara has given him compassion and sympathy and turned him into a leader and not just brute strength.

James- He is between a rock and a hard place. He has more loyalty to Lucas because they have been friends for a long time, and he is also somewhat driven by his cock. However, he is also supposed to be Clara's Alpha and working for her trust. If he doesn't get his act together super quickly, he will lose her trust. He even went so far as to say he would let Lucas tell

David- I am super interested in this new alpha. I hope he talks to James. Davis needs to offer for Clara to join his pack since James isn't protecting her. Not only that, he's knowingly letting her get hurt over and over without giving her all the information.

One of the saving graces of this story is their games of tag. Lucas's wolf seems to be willing to meet Clara on her terms. If Lucas can give up his macho ego and put someone else first, he will be able to really start to love Clara. Right now, he is just wanting to have her because she's his. Like a toddler who doesn't really want his fire truck, but he doesn't want any of his friends to play with it either.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Oh, and Suzy!

I love Suzy. I do wish that Suzy would one day decide to stop minding her own business and give Roxy a piece of her mind. Yes, Roxy is a good fighter, but she is equal to the others now that she's put of Lucas's apartment.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
Great read

I feel kinda bad for Roxy. She is miserable. She gave herself to a man that used her and discarded her when someone better. I know she claims to be independent but I believe she too is really in love with Lucas. She is going to end up hurt unless her mate appears. I wonder, could this mysterious rogue wolf be Roxy's mate?

Either was, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting parallel

James is a weak leader.

Roxy is a sneaky troublemaker.

Lucas is a self-serving jerk.

Clara is stubborn, opinionated, and doesn't listen.

Suzy is the decent one of the group.

A common combination that, in the real world, never ends well, and in the literary world may end well but appears contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No dicr on James, eh

Well, since its been cmade clear m/m is possible the same should hold for f/f. Maybe Rox will finally get a clue that Lucas is a monster dbag and pair up with Clara so that Lucas can literally go fuck himself.

Not sure what James deal is. Wasn't she supposed to have protection? Did he backstab her to prove a point?

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 8 years ago

I think someone commented last chapter that they found Lucas's behavior unrealistic because a wolf loves and wants to keep his mate safe. On the contrary, I find his selfishness more realistic. It's always made me roll my eyes when a bad-boy wolf suddenly becomes someone completely different for his mate.

You made clear in chapter 1, Lucas has no empathy. He is beta because he is strong, not because he is selfless or has great restraint.

It's going to take at LOT of personal growth and atonement for him to have a chance convincing Clara to accept him as mate. That will happen only after Clara realizes they are mates and confronts him. Then he'll have to court her properly and prove he can be a caring mate.

I wonder, though, if she's going to try to leave the pack? She is going to feel very betrayed by James for lying about the chest pains and letting Lucas and Roxy's dalliance continue. I could see her trying to join another pack for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't get enough! !!

Love the story line. Each character draws you in and I hope when Clara really understands the chest pains, she gives Lucas a taste with the Alpha David before they work it out..

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Joining David's pack

It would be super interesting if she tried to join David's pack. Super interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Melrose place doesn’t make for very good wolf story. Whole thing about he wants her she don’t want him the other wants him and the ex trying sabotage the mates but act like best friend to girl. This not very good for werewolf story. Thanks for trying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES