All Comments on 'The New Wolf Ch. 07'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Fluffy_MonstersFluffy_Monstersalmost 8 years ago
Excited!!!

I was so excited to see the latest chapter was up after an entire week's delay I want to say I was surprise with how things happened but we all saw this coming. I love this story so so much and I hope you could update a little more rather then this once a week because it kills me to wait! Never being 100% sure of the day the new chapter will be up.

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

this marking is being drug out longer then the fucking book of genesis. get to the fucking point already. besides being like every other were story of bad wolf wants what nice wolf has will we see anything new?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Red if you don't like it, then why read it

Yo red, if your so against how the author wants to write there book, then i suggest you stop reading the book. Simple as that, its there story not yours, if you want shit to happen a certain way, then go write a god dam book yourself and save shitty comments to yourself. If you don't have anything constructive or nice to say about someones work, keep it to yourself.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Fighting Prowess

There's more to fighting than just meat-headed brawling. There's tons of ways to incapacitate a much larger and stronger opponent than just clubbing them until they don't move more, even with a vanilla humans weak body.

All an Alpha needs to do is win, right? I think David would make a better Lunor than the initiative he's shown as Alpha, sweetheart that he is.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
Seriously

Now, he will have Clara, Suzy, and Roxy in his harem. When James recovers, he'll know he was drugged, but it was kinda his fault. He was so sexually depraved, that he slept with many pack members. Then he meets his. mate, and dismisses the females like they were nothing. The girl was hurt, and she lashed out.

Roxy is another one. For years she has been Lucas's beck and call girl. Now, Clara shows up and she's supposed to play second fiddle. Suzy, will the the third fiddle. The council members was the most. He can't really be that out of it. Whatever the alpha wants, he gets or they beat you up.

I LOVE THIS STORY! I like David, and I want Roxy and Suzy to find happiness. James needs his pack back, but after this become a better leader. Lucas needs a wake up call. He doesn't need to die, but maybe Roxy can somehow become his mate, freeing Clara for David. Suzy needs to meet the rogue wolf and help him find stability.

I can dream, but it doesn't matter. I can't wait to see where it goes now. Thanks Sherrybaby14 for this fantastic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just put me out of my misery!

I seriously yelled at my computer screen while reading this. James pack is so in the wrong and the counsel is just a bunch of old A-holes. I cant take this troy any more please PLEASE give me a happy ending!

masterhobbesmasterhobbesalmost 8 years ago
So

All wolves are assholes? Ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's hard to like any of the characters except clara. James is an idiot, Davis is portrayed as a pansy, and most of the pther characters are blinded by their own ambition. This story will suck if lucas, roxy, and suzy dont die at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happens next?!?!

Poor Clara and David! I don't think David's a pansy! He's such a good guy. I hate Lucas. I can't believe he's making his own little harem. I'm almost feeling bad for Roxy. And it is really that surprising Suzy drugged James after she drugged Clara? She was never a nice friend.

I just hope there is a happy ending! It's be horrible if Clara was marked by Lucas!

soreireisoreireialmost 8 years ago
Death must be slow and messy

Lucas's death and those two b$@!h'a needs to be very slow and extremely messy. Blood is up this is not wolf but mans way of thinking!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 8 years ago

What surprised me most was the Suzy declared her main interest in James was the status their relationship gave her, when that's what she criticized Roxy for in the first chapter. But it wasn't too surprising as it seems James's pack is FULL of ambitious, deceitful, manipulative wolves. I'm also a little surprised Roxy didn't go apeshit over the threesome with Suzy. They dislike each other and she seems to expect to be Lucas's #1. I mean, she was trying to keep Clara away from him. I imagine she will be a surprise ally when she's decided she's had enough of Lucas's shit.

After this incident I wonder if David will reconsider his pack's spread out living arrangements.

Now, it makes sense for David's pack to be mostly adults in their prime, but where are the kids? Something I take issue with in many werewolf stories is how it seems folks aren't related. Everyone being cousins should be a real issue in these communities. James's pack should have very mixed ages. That will impact how this war goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Female alpha?

If she's strong enough to stand up to a council member can she be an alpha? Can she challenge Lucas?

RoopsatyaRoopsatyaalmost 8 years ago
Shift?

Why can't she shift and break out? And RUN....

honeybreehoneybreealmost 8 years ago
OMG...5 stars!!!

Ugh Suzy is the worst type of woman, the woman that schemes and lies undercover but hide in the shadows because she is afraid to be unapologetic about her wants and needs. I swear she needs to be sentenced to DEATH. At least with Roxy you know what you get, she want to be HBIC of the pack at least he was honest. Poor Clara, I hope she finds her inner strength to save herself. BTW, I love the feminist angle because with werewolf lore/tales/stories the women is always in a submissive role so it is good that Clara is bucking the trend. But I hope David and James are ready to go to way against Lucas, the guy is just a tool. Please update ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No

Really see I won't be reading this story any more

Darkangel127Darkangel127almost 8 years ago
What there's a new trifling Bitch ass whore In town!

Really OH My Luna.... We need so much more of this story. Cliff hanger and Suzy out bitches Roxy. She's gonna get hers the worst in the end.

BigDog167BigDog167almost 8 years ago
Should be titled Procrastination and the New Wolf.

You were doing OK up until this chapter even though all major events seemed to be based around someone putting something off, like telling her about mates, the mating pull, links between mates and finally David not marking her. That I could live with even if it only makes this an average.

The problem comes in the last chapter where you take what should be a strong, intelligent woman about to become the Luna of a pack, and turn her into another stupid, helpless female. I mean she is pretty helpless before but made smart decisions. A Luna should be strong, smart, and the equal to an Alpha, not someone that needs rescuing.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on already

This story could have been finished in 3 chapters. You are now just dragging it out for pure word count. I'm pretty sure there are many other stories with this exact storyline. The bad decisions of all parties involved are too much to immerse the reader into the story. Nobody makes this many bad chooses and/or mistakes in a row unless they are too stupid to learn from the past. And the Suzy twist was telegraphed from a mile away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

IGNORE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! i CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT TOO LONG AND THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this story but...

Clara sure is one hell of a DUMB girl! You're a Luna. You're at war of course everybody wants to kill you. I can't believe she's become an imbecile right now. Just WOW. I hope you redeem her in the next chapter or she's just one of those I-need-a-man-to-save-me kind of girl. Like WTF? That's not our heroine?

As for James, I hope they need to discuss how thinking with their dicks caused them a lot of the problems the pack are facing right now. Like dude, you slept around like a fuckboy of course that's gonna bite you in the ass in the future. SMH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I LOVE IT

Please give it to us within a day. Please.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummm...?

She could have shifted to run from Lucas as she was faster than him and gotta agree she is the dumbest character in the story and still manages to surprise every fuckin time.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 8 years ago
Hoping for...Something

Your characters are all very one dimensional. I had high hopes for the plot but now everything has become predictable. Lucas' pack is evil and David's pack is good. Clara and Lucas are mates, a fate that's predetermined by whatever force above. Clearly there's a reason why and rejecting a mate shouldn't be taken too lightly. Plus, saying she loves David may be a little intense. I feel like I, as the reader, barely knows him except for the bare basics. Try giving them some more shape, not everyone is evil. Usually, people who do bad things don't consider themselves bad. It's all about perspective, but you've made a clear point that nearly everyone in Lucas' pack is selfish and power hungry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Annoying

Ok, time for some happy ending stuff in some areas at least. I hate constantly grinding my teeth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

REALLY, you're in the middle of great sex with the one you love, you're about to get marked AND orgasm, and you stop because you hear someone scream?!! Who does that!! a freaking bomb can explode and I wouldn't give a shit!! It can wait and if not OH WELL!!! PLEASE give us a happy ending and dont let Lucas or that bitch Suzy win!!

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This story should have been in the non-consent/reluctance --- RAPE section, where it belongs. This is the first story I have read where a rapist was given the upper hand and hero status. Usually that is not what Weres are about. I am looking forward to the part where jealous Suzy slow poisons Roxy, is banished and taken by humans to experiment on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So upset right now

Why. Why do you hate us so much? Not only does James lose, but SUZY is the one that messed everything up? And she helps to catch Clara?! RIGHT BEFORE WHAT WAS ABOUT TO BE AN AMAZING THING?! I hate it. Fix it. Now. I hate Lucas so much I want him dead and I want Clara to kill him. Basically I want Clara to kill all 9 of the bad guys and then go back and be happy with David. Wtf. Now I have to go find something happy to read before bed. Ugh. Freaking Lucas. Ruining everything again...what a shocker. I seriously can't wait until the next chapter. It better be amazing. Clara better get her orgasm lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

I actually like where this is going, I want her to be with Lucas. I'd like to see the bad guy win for a change, haha.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
You have the worst characters.

The only likeable one is Clara. All the alphas are either bumbling idiots or psychopaths. I want closure so I keep reading but I leave each chapter so angry, I don't know if it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HUMILIATION

I want Suzy to be really humiliated and for god's sake what the hell is up with everyone?

Suzy cries for James when he finds a mate..... and it turns out she cries for her position. Aghh.....

Roxy is JUST surprised by Suzy being with Lucas.

James gets drugged and being a alpha wolf doesn't even smells it?

Is it just me or it seems like David's pack loves Clara more than David does. I mean who fixes a furnace instead of mating?

I won't even speak about the kidnapping part.

BUT all in all i am following this story and still like it and is waiting eagerly for the next. Please be fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hate Suzy

Roxy may be a little selfish and obviously has little self worth (please give her a proper mate so she will drop Lucas like a hot potato) but Suzy is down right evil! and I am not sure what to think about Lucas. I dont think he is evil- but he has completely gone off his rocker and is incredibly selfish. I think the way things went down with his mate addled his brain. I love that you have written a story where two weres don't choose their mates and have the potential for happily ever after. very refreshing and very different. If Lucas marks Clara, I will never forgive you.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
Hurt

James really hurt Suzy. I'm not excusing her choices, but some people don't handle rejection well. I say let David and James go after them and let James and Suzy have it out once and for all. As for Lucas, he will have to die. He is not letting Clara go.

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 8 years ago
:(

Suzy is an evil manipulative bitch.

I bet the council won't do a thing.

Poor Clara, I see no hope for her. :(

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Can't wait

I wonder if, after Lucas marks Clara, he will start to feel her pain because mates can do that, so whenever he sleeps with either Roxy or Susie, it hurts him badly. I hope so. It would be awesome if he marked Clara, but since she rejected him, it soesn't stick or something, so David could still do it. But Lucas can't perform with Susie or Roxy again because he starts to hurt every time. It would be so awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh!

Why do you keep dragging this out?!?! Now I'm debating if this story is even worth continuing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's sad but....

I have to agree with a lot of the other reviews. You stated when you first posted this story that it was already finished and that's one of the things that drew me in. I'm all about leaving my readers with great cliffhangers, but I also don't make them wait around for a month and then give them 2 pages and another huge cliffhanger. I really enjoy this story, but I sincerely hope the wait for the rest of the chapters gets cut down. This is just ridiculous. =/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did you change Lucas' name?

In chapter 3 "I, Lucas Crase, reject my mate Clara Carlson."

In this chapter: "And you are?" He said.

Even though this was a serious event some members of the pack snickered. Lucas needed to keep his cool and focus. He tried to forget these might be the last moments of his life.

"Lucas Gable."

"Who here supports Lucas Gable's challenge?"

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

I respect your ability to create a villain that is easy to hate. There is no sob story in his life that makes you feel pity for him. Even his irrational desires and motives are somewhat believable.

(I've personally met someone who openly believe women were no more than a poorly treated animal. Although, he actually does have brain damage from early trauma, a controlling mother who was abused by the women in her family, and convinced of a rape he may or may not have committed. After talking with him on several occasions, in his 50s, I'm not even sure if he 100% straight. I do know he's illiterate and doesn't know how to use the internet.

Back in the 70's, the judge probably thought he was doing the mentally disabled teen a favor by putting him in prison for 20 yrs. If not, the judge thought the guy probably would have ended up on the street and dead with in 5 yrs.

SO.... not the same situation, not drunk on power and control, but definitely the same thought patterns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES