All Comments on 'The New World'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Concritic123Concritic123almost 9 years ago
Less than half a story....

Hopefully, this wasn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I understand that this is fiction but more of your real story would be better. I really want to know is a person that shallow needing a dick a certain size than while your dating knowing what each other has to offer decide then weather it's something you can live with. Why destroy someone, we all have different likes and dislikes. She took 33 years away from him yeah he has kids but tell us how you faired after your divorce you lost weight met someone etc .give the real story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Damned right I am. Who wouldn't be? It makes me hot just thinking about it."

Uh, all real men wouldn't be. Sexual arousal in response to humiliation and betrayal is at best a fetish, and more likely a form of mental illness. Cock size is as important to sexual satisfaction as is tit size. Remembering that the most important and dominant sexual organ is the brain, if you think size matters, then is does. But its all in your head, literally. The length of the shaft supporting the head is important only to the extent it stimulates your brain, not your vagina and clitoris. So this relationship (only technically a marriage) is based on psychosomatic stimulation and a very basic lack of respect, and lack of self-sacrifice. Of course, if it works for them, then have at it. But it is a farce. And some people live their entire lives in farce. Pathetic characters.

Thanks for your effort in presenting this sad story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Anon is right. It i s a fetisch hardly any man has...

...on second thought, however, those "men" who dream of being humiliated and cuckolded all seem to meet here on "Cuckerotica" - writing this junk.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Fantasy vs. reality

I understand that this storyline has now moved from reality to fantasy, and I appreciate that. Even fantasies, though, need to be plausible, or it's difficult for readers to immerse themselves in the story.

This chapter seemed too implausible to me. Dave was a little too accepting of Sandi's big cock fetish and infidelity, and Sandi was far too willing to leap into this new arrangement without hesitation.

Conflict, tension, and drama make for interesting stories, and this chapter had none of those elements. David asked, "Hey, would you like to fuck other guys?" And Sandi responded, "Hell yeah!" And that was that. It works just fine as the plot of a porn movie, but as a porn story, not so much.

Here is how I would have written this chapter:

-- Having learned of his wife's affair, David feels hurt and betrayed, and considers all of his options. As readers, we get to hear his thought process as he deals with all of this, maybe through some dialog with a good friend.

-- Ultimately, he decides to stay with Sandi and try to make it work. He has a long conversation with her where he asks blunt questions about her affair: was it just about sex? What was it about this guy that made her betray him? As he listens to her explanation, he finds he's becoming inexplicably aroused.

-- David returns for another talk with his friend, and in a drunken state, admits to his friend that his wife's infidelity excites him in a weird way. The friend, also drunk, asks if he'll keep a secret, then tells him that his wife is a "hotwife" who sleeps with other men. David bombards him with questions, and begins to obsess about this over the next several days/weeks.

-- During a quiet moment together, David tells Sandi about his friend's arrangement. She is shocked and disgusted, but secretly intrigued. He then asks her, point blank, if she would ever consider something like that. Naturally, she says not in a million years.

-- They begin to role play in bed, and David pretends to be another man. Eventually, Sandi allows herself to play along with his fantasy, and slowly but surely it becomes her fantasy as well. But she is extremely worried about hurting her husband again, and needs his absolute assurance that he is okay with this fantasy becoming a reality.

The rest of the story writes itself. There could be any number of possible endings. Maybe Sandi and David discover that this new open relationship brings them closer than ever, as they're able to be fully honest with each other in a way that was never possible. Maybe David discovers that some fantasies are better left as fantasies, and tells Sandi the experiment is over. And maybe Sandi obliges, as she realizes her husband is more important than anything else in the world, or maybe she's become a selfish, sex-crazed slut who can no longer control her desires.

Maybe David finds someone on the side himself, and asks Sandi to begin dating other women. Maybe she agrees, or maybe she doesn't, and finally understands how it feels to share your spouse with another person.

There are endless possibilities to this storyline, really -- many of which have already been covered on this site. Of course, you can even take this story down a dark path that ends in murder, as many writers do. Whatever you decide to do, just make it plausible, or you'll lose a lot of readers.

I hope that long-winded response helps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you like cuck stories and whodoesn't? You'll ,ove this one, even the so called

cuck haters like Ego reads it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
# 1

Another gay married man

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 another asshole comment by dear annony

you get a 5 for effort and content and pissing off annony the major asshole on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ATTENTION: SwingerJoe

Your outline for a plot is great. But, you forget one thing, Sandi is not a faithful wife that needs to be talked into fucking oher guys. She's already doing it. To such women, it is not a big deal if the husband wants to watch and says he's super turned on like the one in this story (he wants to see her pass out getting fucked by other guys, I mean, come on) I've fucked many married women and most of them are turned on by the idea of their hubby seeing them getting fucked.

The husband's side is plausible the way you outlined it. But, sometimes, in real life, some people just cut to the chase and things just go go forwards in leaps and bounds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: 5 another asshole comment by dear annony

You must have serious mental problems to be so pissed about a story that's not your own. You're whole "How dare you have a different opinion from mine" is NOT the mark of a sane mind. Really, you need help.

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
In defense

As a new author, I read many of SwingerJoe's stories, and respect his (and others who have commented on my stories) opinion. I asked him for, and he offered it from the wealth of his knowledge. I value his just as I do yours (and anybody's who takes the time to write an opinion, or comment - I read them all). Some things I'll use; some things I won't. It's the ideas you all bring that I seek out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This looks like a long, slow circle 'round the drain. I admire you for your willingness....

....to explore this option. But it will prove to have been a mistake.....a last ditch effort to save a marriage and love nearly already dead. Wifey is narcissistic, long willing to forfeit any marital rights by her aldulterous conduct. Hubby, hurt and arguably excercising less than clear judgement, is trying to offer her something to keep them together. What he mistakes for love and loyalty is a matter of convenience and security. She's already gone, her heart long since cold to him.

Contrary to what many profess and supposedly believe, marriage is far more than a contract, a business arrangement. It engages two people in a lifetime commitment to one another above and denying all others those bonding, sealing activities that are historically held to the marriage covenant and those that invoke its rights and privelages. When one or the other breaks that covenant, the damage to the other is nearly incalculable. It calls into question the wronged spouse's judgement in choosing a mate, their ability to support and care for the needs of each other, and publishes the fundamental reservation of love-making to the scrutiny of a much wider audience (usually connected to the numbers of sex partners engaged by the offending spouse). Often claims of spousal inadequacy are used to excuse the cheat, but that is just another excuse to say they preferred the excitement of an illicit encounter than the obvious requirement to communicate any and all issues and concerns to the other. It is both a matter of loyalty and of honesty in the relationship. It becomes a matter of personal integrity to act against the offending spouse in order to bring just consequences to bear for the lack of forbearance and respect and love and loyalty in the offending spouse. The complication of children is mostly dealt with by the courts as a guarantee of support and living for the wife, as accepted primary caregiver. In the case of the wife behaving the trollup, I would contend that the courts are dead wrong in allowing such people to continue to care for children they have threatened with their illicit behavior. How, you ask? They teach by example, they bring an increased risk of STDs into the home, they tend to be indescreet, exposing their children to things no youngster should see. They increase the risk of rape of their teen and pre-teen daughters, they expose their sons to example of male behavior that is most often decidedly contrary to the ethical and moral standards to which the family adhered until wifey got itchy.

In the reverse, the offending husband/father is more often deboned in court, getting exactly what he should for his unethical, immoral and disloyal behavior.

In this case, it will be interesting to see you work through the many, many dilemmas ahead for this man (you, in a different reality) and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decent story

The trolls you need to spoon feed will give you a 1.

The "writers" will give you a 5.

Personally I always rate the story if I make it to the end. But this may be my first comment this year.

And I have read all your offerings, recently. They pass, but I have been passing on most other submissions recently. Too much troll food be in offered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
KEEP SUCKING COCK YOU FAGGOT AND PASS HIV TO YOUR PUTRID SLUT

NO RATE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only fair

If the wife can have her "studs" then the husband should be allowed to have either the studs' wives/girlfriends/lovers or he should be able to have a regular piece on the side that he can indulge his romantic side with. Of course the wife should be forced to watch her husband with his lover.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 9 years ago
This story has legs! Great legs!

Wrap em around me and give me chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pile of dung

normal fare for loving wives, same as the tired song of bonnietaylor2. Over and over like a broken record.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total

A total fucking pile of SHIT--Dog Shit, Chicken Shit, and all other animal shit. Don`t write anymore of this SHIT.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
author what is MOST shocking is the idea that you think something like this MIGHT have worked in your marriage

The fact that you could even THINK that a conversation like this might have worked and saved your marriage... Shows what a loser you are and why your wife cheated on you.

Getting the cunt whore wife to agree that she is to have sex when he demands it is laughable. The character david is still number 2 in her life... But now it is out in the open.

If you have to HAGGLE over when you can fuck your spouse.....its over.

Lastly having the wife call his tiny cock that does nothing for her "big boy" ... Is offensive and demeanub and cruel. It is SHOCKING that you dont see that

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Please read the blurb

Thank you for reading my story and taking the time to offer your comments. I really appreciate your time. First of all, the blurb says this is entirely fictional. It did not happen. Although I brought it up in this story, it was NEVER gonna happen in my marriage. I just used it in a fictional story to set up future fictional sexual encounters. Wondering about and thinking it would work are two very distinct things. Why I stayed with her, I partially explored in the blurb. I thought I did everything within reason (and this "gift" is NOT within reason) to save my marriage. In the end, I decided I would not suffer the abuse anymore. I agree with all you say in your comment, but I disagree that for her to agree to give him sex on demand is unreasonable. She might think so at that moment, but she is incapable of "playing by the rules." It would just be a matter of time until the rules cramped her style and would be discarded. But at the time HE thinks it will work. There are two David's working here. The real-life David (not my real name) who divorced her, and the Literotica David who has greater latitude to explore what might have happened, and knows the real story. The real-life David has no idea of the "real" story; the Literotica David does. But in the stories, even the reader knows more than the Literotica David. Kinda messes with your mind. You, the reader have the benefit of knowing the truth, all of it. Neither David knows all the truth. It's what drives them both nuts.

I also disagree on your "big boy" comment. At the moment, she is feeling very grateful to him. Key: at the moment. She feels generous and wants to play. It won't last long, but the situation justifies it. She has just been given everything she ever wanted - to be completely hedonistic and at the same time, a "respected" wife, mother and pillar of the community. I would think she would be feeling a bit generous and want to give him the intimacy she knew he wanted. But it wouldn't last. I think he knows that and takes it for what it is. Play. "It wasn't meant to be anything but playful and it was received that way." In a way that only 33 years of marriage can bring. They both understood it was play.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Yeah, 33 wasted years

and somewhere around 75 wasted paragraphs.

Definitely Wasted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I didn't realize you had been

trying to write for 33 years? Now I understand your pen name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh come on

sound like a dud that has a farm and some kind of back hoe. Dig a hole, put the bitch in it. Plant some corn. problem solved,

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Just another cuckold story with plot basically same as lot of them big cock make them black and cover all bases

If you want to write cuckold stories please introduce them as such

I won't read

Read too many waiting for revenge and punishment or forgiveness occasionally but not accepting cuckoldry

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous