All Comments on 'The New World Ch. 02'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've been looking out for this story for a while, and I must say, it was worth the wait. Brekken was quite sweet, even though he got a bit angry when Matteo released himself on him. Also impressed with the way Matteo kept his secret throughout the voyage.

Now I'm hoping that Matteo will find others if his kind, he deserves some peace. If what Roderic said in the first chapter is true and that there is quite a few werewolves in the new world, it shall only be a matter of time. And hopefully with this Matteo can come out of his shell a little.

Please keep writing, I love you work :)

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 13 years ago
I don't think that I ever commented

But I love your stories... I love the worlds you create. Please continue, I need more!!!

talismaniatalismaniaalmost 13 years ago
Sensual

Just want to say I love your lush writing and am enjoying this story. There's a strong sense of danger and adventure ahead for Matteo.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Alright!!

Matteo is free!! Yay! Yay! LOL, sorry, it's just after what he was been through I want to see him run, explore, stretch his legs and have a moment of freedom before things get intense again!

Excellent chapter :)

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I loved this chapter! And of course the ending is my favorite. I love how Matteo is such a survivor. He is so practical and has such fight in him. I hope you won't have the crazy doctor chase him down. That would be too crazy that he'd find Matteo with Brekken being the only person who knows what happened to him after he left that sadistic bastard. I can't wait to see what direction you take it in. I love how torn you made me feel about Brekken who I wanted to like for saving him and bringing him things and for not letting him get off the boat on that island, yet hate him for the fact that he used him for sex and for the backhanded slap he gave Matteo (though that was only b/c of the conflicted feelings the kid made him feel). I loved how you ended it with him being free and Brekken hearing that howl in the distance. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more!

LuvCammyLuvCammyalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story so far can't wait to read more your a great story

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Just an observation......

"Falutin'" is an American word, not one that a Scottish/Irish cook aboard an 18th century ship would use.....

Just sayin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it :)

But it totally made my heart hurt when brekken smacked him, and all of his previous feelings came back

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
lord

touched my wee little heart it did...sigh cant wait to finish and add it to my growing collection of literotica's favs this...seems to be one for the record books it was excellent..write on!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous