All Comments on 'The New World Ch. 03'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Oh My

Poor Matteo has been through hell. His introduction/induction to this new pack is just heartbreaking. But I'm glad it seems like he's finally hit the bottom, which means, hopefully, there's nowhere for him to go but up...with Ahote.

AsymbiiAsymbiialmost 13 years ago
Please!!!

Please let that poor boy get some peace. His poor ass and wits are surely at their end. I hope that new dude is gentle because he really needs it.

But all it all it was a great read and I can't wait to see and read what happens next.

Ashe'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor boy

I hope I'm wrong in the feeling that something bad could happen and that things will improve for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Such an emotional chapter! It really brought me to tears in the end at Ahote's caring amidst this hell this boy has been through. What a disgusting way the tribe treated him and if white men were enemies for all they'd done then a boy should still not have been a threat to treat that way. I hope his life get somewhat better but I am not sure it will in this place. I want to know where Ahote is from. Clearly these aren't his people yet he stood up to the Alpha like he did so he must be strong and high up in the pack. Great job with the storyline and the emotions you pull from the reader. Looking forward to more.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
A survivor...

Well, one thing is for sure... Matteo is a fighter with a will to live that's amazing. He's proved that over and over. I hope he finds peace with Ahote.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
hmm

sucked that poor matt got ripped up by the alpha i dont think i like this tribe they seem selfish and cold to me except for ahote i wish matt could get big and strong and kick ass but in understanding this is the nature of the beast it is pack law i guess so im still reading hoping hard for matt to get a little bit of happy soon poor thing deserves it more than anyone i read about so far...dare i say it?...write on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
his hand?

Is he going to lose his hand or because he's a werewolf it'll heal and be fine?

wawferwawferalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I love this story arc. You have a lot of talent, if you ever need an editor, please let me know. I would love to help. My email is Nynigo2@gmail.com if your interested. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 6 years ago
Very intense story

I read Firecracker first about a year ago. Then I checked out your other work. I just finished Tenderness, which I loved. I'm now Reading A New World. This is more intense than I realized. I want to know how it ends but I'm finding the story almost more than I can handle. Your talent is amazing. I have to finish the series. I need to know what happens. And I wanted to thank you for denoting the last chapter in a series as "The End." I've read too many stories on Literotica that are incomplete and the writer never finishes it. I find that very frustrating, I appreciate your consideration. Thank you.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 6 years ago
Ooops

I meant to give the story 5 stars, sorry. I accidentally hit 2 stars, my bad. It deserves 5 stars. The series is amazing, you are very talented. It's very intense and I could not stop until I finished reading it all. Great job!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous