All Comments on 'The New World Ch. 05'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kikimartinkikimartinover 12 years ago

I usually LOVE your stories but this one is getting a little one-dimensional. If I was Matteo I think I would have given up already! Does every male want to have sex with him?? Even the "good" guys, who are supposedly helping him. Can't the kid catch a break? Seems to me that he's been raped all his life. Seems to me that he would just assume (ya I know what they say about assuming) that's what sex was about, pain and humiliation. I haven't seen anything to show him different. Anyway, you are a great writer this no way reflects on that. I'm just not really digging this story line. Have a good day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yea!

about freakin time time Mateo stands up for something!!! Now it gets good am looking forward to the nest chapter.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago

I'm still enjoying the story. For some reason I'm liking the reliance on their other senses because they still can't really communicate with each other through speech. BTW, I'm loving that you're planning to do another story in the Bottom Tier world.

GweallGweallover 12 years ago
Great

I love all of your stories and this one isn't a favorite of mine, but I still enjoy reading it. I'm so excited about your plan for future stories and cannot wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! Really great. I love the relationship you built between Ahote and Matteo. I'd like for you to talk more of how he knows Matteo is his mate, though I assume it is just his wolf knows. I can't imagine how they will get away when poor Matteo was tired on the way back from the hunt the night. I wonder how you will do this. And without clothes too. That Alpha is a monster. It was amazing to see Matteo go to defend Ahote. a wonderful tale you are weaving. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it!! But pleas pleas give them a happy ending! I don't think my heart can take it if they don't get a happy ever after =)

tye27tye27over 12 years ago
Great Story

Hope you have a chance to finish this story line soon. Love all your stories and can't wait to find out what happens in The New World.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ughh

Bastard alpha.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
hmm

i HATED that prick of an alpha from the word go i hope he becomes a pet for roderick let him get tortured for a bit god the nerve of that wolf wishing he gets strangled and soon so i can see matt happy loved how Ahote stood up for him if he cowered and let the alpha take matt i would have been devastated..write on write on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Matt cant catch a break

lots of feelings going on in this story, love, lust, ownership, pride, loyalty, arrogance, all going on

Matts needing a happy ending

wawferwawferalmost 7 years ago
Omg😱!!!!!

Good for Matteo hurting the Alpha! I hope they get away safely. I love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous