The New York Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tashauna gripped at the sheets as she felt his hot breath washing allover her bare chest, kissing and sucking all around her soft mounds, occasionally teasing her nipples in his mouth. His hand between her legs worked gently but firm, he'd tease her by easing a finger inside her, pressing up with the tip, then letting her strong muscles push out his finger. He began kissing a path down her tummy, his shoulders now between her legs. He could feel the warmth between her legs against his neck as her hands guided him lower, her back arching as she pushed her head back into the soft pillows, whispering little demands and moans.

Jace tucked a pillow under her lower back, then nibbled on her inner thigh. His fingertips touching her everywhere in the darkness of the room. She felt his warm breath allover her between her legs, and became aware of just how wet she'd become. She pushed her hips up and to her joy felt his tongue caress her. It was a surprise, and a little too much, so her hips recoiled. But his mouth followed, his lips cushioning her hot clit as his tongue gently circled it. He sucked it into his mouth and bathed it with his cool, wet tongue. His fingers slipping into her, making continuous 'come here' motions inside her.

Soon she was begging for him, grunting and groaning and moaning. Her hips became very animated, bucking wildly. He heard her breathing fast, and began flicking his tongue quickly across her clit, moving his fingers quicker. She reached down to pull his head closer to her as her body short circuited, she hugged his head as close to her pussy as possible as she felt herself falling over the edge, her thighs squeezing and keeping his wonderful tongue exactly where it was. The hot electric bolt spread from her tummy throughout her body, she cried out in ecstasy as the delicious tremors went through her.

Jace was inside her before the orgasm had subsided. His grunts deep as he thrust into her gently, in time with her breathing. He held her hands, their fingers tightly locked, and he kept them pinned above her head. A warm pang of frustration seized her at this, she wanted to feel the muscles in his back. She dug her nails into the backs of his hands, he leaned down and sank his teeth into her neck. She pushed her hips up into him at this, a dizzying helplessness filling her face with colour, yet she turned her head from his to give him full access to her neck. Feeling his breath and lips and tongue and teeth against her vulnerable neck she felt as if she were about to fall over the edge once again. But she held on.

Soon they were moving faster, Jace was delving deeper into her and Tashauna was squeezing him with all her might, he had to let go of her hands to hold the headboard to gain leverage. Her hands were free to explore him. She teased his nipples, ran her fingers over the tight muscles in his arms, tracing their form. She then ran her nails down over his back and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. She loved being able to touch him anywhere she wanted, and feel his muscles working as he fucked her.

Soon Tashauna was unable to hold on, and her tummy imploded with a blinding orgasm, as she started to come around Jace's cock, he too was not able to hold on and he gave a strained low groan into her ear as he came inside her, filling her up. Tashauna milked him, her muscles throbbing around him, her hips still rocking against him as his body was reduced to a shuddering wreck. They clung tightly to each other until their blissful spasms ended, quelling the aftershocks against each others bodies.

9.

As they lay next to each other, gasping for breath, they only then became aware of the storm outside once more. The rain hammered against the glass and the storm would occasionally fill the dark room with a blueish flash, only now the thunder was distant, a lulling rumble somewhere in the dark. The wind would occasionally howl and streak rain across the windows in all different directions. But to Jace and Tashauna, the storm was a thousand miles away. Under the warm blanket they spooned, Jace had his arm slung around her midriff and Tashauna kept tucking herself even closer back into Jace's muscular front. She lay awake as Jace all but silently slept, only his paced, deep breathing told her he was asleep. Good, he doesn't snore, she thought. She smiled at the thought and closed her eyes. She was safe. She heard one more rumble of thunder before the lulling sound of the rain and Jace's breathing eased her to sleep.

12