All Comments on 'The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 09'

by SlotCompanion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Sarah, Tiffany and Heather. How lucky can William be. His dick will be busy. I am sure his favorite meal is pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Playboy

Wow William you know how to throw a screwball in this story. You have put a new look On life in all the wrong/ Right ways of life. Please no more junk when you throw the next part to this Story. Gory

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 4 years ago
A well written story but

It desturbs me that W and the women take such risks by having so many partners in a short time, all with absolutely no concern for protection.

Maybe the women are on the pill or somthing to prvent unwanted pregnancies but the danger of catching STDs - having careless sex with so many partners you know nothing about is really playing Russian Roulette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was great until the gay shit that just blew it for me. He should end up with Heather she already loves him and has for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should flag it as gay

Good - up to that point

woodwardwoodwardover 4 years ago

It was a great story until the MMF threesome scene. Seemed totally out of place with the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good series. I almost stopped reading when you put our man in a threesome with Julie and her boyfriend. I know you wanted to expand his horizons, but that didn't do it for me. I much enjoyed his experiences with the women he met and the way they helped him heal. I had been through a hard divorce when I was younger and you do need time to heal. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SlotCompanionSlotCompanionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you again!

I want to express my appreciation to all of you who have read my story and especially to those who have taken the time to rate it and add your feedback.

I’m happy that you have enjoyed my effort, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very happy that the sage is continuing!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Nice Series

The author included just he could think of. I was intrigued when I saw the sudden drop in the average score. But then I realized that there was an MMF coming up

in the last chapter that most men would one bomb without thinking. Personally I did

not enjoy the scene of MMF, but everyone applauded the FFM.

pouyqwertpouyqwertover 4 years ago
More Please

I've loved the adventures and meeting new people. Would love to hear more about his adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Enjoyed Previous Chapters

This one, not so much.

ag2507ag2507over 4 years ago

I was somewhat taken aback by William's untroubled acceptance of his neighbour's tied up boyfriend considering that was exactly the type of situation William had just walked away from. William should have turned around and walked out: instead you had him compromising his integrity in a very big way.

Otherwise the rest of the story(ies) is/was excellent.

Superfrog68Superfrog68over 4 years ago
Great story, poor ending

Loved the whole idea of the divorced resort and all the couplings. The story could have continued for a few more chapters describing his encounters at work and from random strangers. The ending was not expected.

A great read can’t wait for more stories...

Cheers

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Bruce

is right. MMF is not something I care for. And the amount of detailed sex isn't my thing either. It was an interesting series and I read it all. But had to drop to the 3's and 4's toward the end. I did like the way he handled Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost

Almost a 5* but the last chapter with the MMF didn't seem to fit in and felt forced to me. Didn't seem like something his character would do...ever. Other than that it was a pretty good story and really kept my interest. Please keep writing...you are very good. A 4+ from me.

"Buckeye Fan"

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 4 years ago
You should warn us about the gay content

It's your story to write as you wish but the main character had not shown any homo inclinations at the resort. I still gave you 5 stars because it's an excellent series but I skipped over all of the content between two males.

I like this series and am impatient for more but the male on male content came out of left field and is definitely not my thing.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlotCompanion@SlotCompanion
Novels Available on Amazon: The Newly Divorced Resort Short Stories Available on Amazon: The Claiming of Marisa

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES