The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help but overhear most of that conversation and I must say on behalf of women all over the world, you are the kind of man we all want in our lives but seldom find," she said.

"I am so horny right now knowing that those other women are jealous that I get to have a little bit of you. I know a part of you still yearns for her, so I want you to fuck me right now with your eyes closed and pretend that it's her in your bed for old times sake. Take me in the position that was your favorite with her and call me by her name as you cum," she said.

Without another word, she walked over to me and began removing my clothes. When I was completely naked, she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

Epilogue

Sarah texted to say her flight had just landed and that she would meet me at baggage claim. My flight had arrived several minutes ago so my bag was already by my feet.

She had emailed me through the Resort website a few weeks after returning home and our emails turned into phone calls and long conversations, sometimes late into the night.

"How would you like to get lost again, this time for more than one night?" Sarah asked on the phone a month later.

"If you're lost in the same place, then yes," I replied.

We made plans to go traveling in Costa Rica together during her next break from teaching and now that I was here, there were some butterflies in my stomach. I felt that Sarah and I had really connected at the Resort and the conversations over the past several weeks had solidified that feeling.

It really was easy to talk to her and we both had remarked on how open we felt sharing intimate details of our lives with each other. We even talked about some of the partners we had had since the Resort and instead of feeling jealous, it made me want her again and told her so.

We tried the phone sex thing once where we told the other what we were doing as we masturbated and even masturbated together over video chat another time. It was somewhat erotic and enjoyable, but we agreed it didn't come close to the real thing we had at the Resort.

I wasn't sure why the butterflies were there, but I suspected that I felt a connection with her that I hadn't with anyone else but Tiffany. I didn't think that meant I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Sarah, but I think it meant that I didn't want to rule it out either.

"William!" she cried out as she came off the escalator and ran into my open arms.

"I've missed you," we said simultaneously and laughed.

I kissed her passionately for a moment then held her at arms length to look her up and down appreciatively.

"I'm wearing my favorite skirt," she said with a blush as I recalled it was the one she had been wearing at breakfast that morning all those long weeks ago.

She hooked her arm in mine as I grabbed my rolling suitcase with the other hand.

"I've already taken off my panties to make it easier this time," she whispered in my ear as we waited at the luggage ramp and I quickly had to adjust myself.

She grabbed her bag off of the carousel when it arrived and we walked out into the Costa Rican sun to start our adventure.