The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks that Carl had been taking the medication now and if he thought he'd magically be transformed into a woman in a matter of weeks he was greatly mistaken. So far he hadn't really noticed anything different at all. His skin had become much more soft but that could be down to the continued use of the products that Olivia made him use. Another change towards the end of the two weeks was that Carl no longer needed to wear a wig. His hair wasn't super long but it was longer than he had ever had it and with the products he used, it was soft and wavy, coming down to just above his neck. Still, he faithfully took the medication Louise prescribed and did as Olivia told him.Life wasn't so bad now that he was getting used to it, even being locked in the heels was becoming easier. It helped that Carl was becoming comfortable with his situation as his new life was cemented over the next couple of days.

First, after another trip to Louise's offices, Carl was to have his first piece of surgery. It was only a small thing to start, Olivia had decided to give Carl permanent make up. First of all, Louise studied his already trimmed eyebrows, deciding which shape they would take, which hairs would be removed and which would be made permanent. It wasn't overly powerful but once done, Louise explained that he would have to pluck and maintain his eyebrows to this shape as well as come back often to renew the tattoo. Once the eyebrows were done to Olivia's satisfaction, Louise turned her attention to his lips. Using a syringe filled with a dermal filler, she injected small amounts of filler into his lips at certain points. Carl stayed still despite his discomfort. Now that he had settled in, Olivia seemed determined to completely shape him to how she wanted, he didn't know what she planned to do with him once she'd completed the image but as long as he was still with his wife, he'd do his best.

A few days later, Carl stood in front of the mirror whilst wiping it clean. His lips had healed and the effects of the lip augmentation were clear. With the red lipstick his lips looked full and juicy, and inviting. Apart from a few masculine features in the shape of his face, he wasn't just passable, he was looking hot and very close to the point where Carl wasn't sure he'd notice the reflection was a male in a night club. A small part of him mourned the loss of his old masculine self but a much bigger part of him was excited about the changes and loved the way he looked.

"You have mail Crystal!" Olivia exclaimed excited and she passed an envelope addressed to Crystal Cherry to Carl. Olivia watched as Carl opened the envelope and stared at the piece of paper inside. It was a certificate stating that his name change had gone through. Officially, Andy was no more, the journey from a he to she was well in progress and Crystal Cherry was now born.

12