The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after a month of light treatment, Crystal had her bandages removed and was able to see her body for the first time. First off was her breasts. No more were they tiny mounds barely protruding from her chest, her cup size was a 32D she had been told. When she saw them in the mirror the first time she was transfixed by her appearance, unable to take her eyes away and when she touched her nipples for the first time it sent shock waves of pleasure through her entire body, she almost lost her balance. Next there was her clit. Olivia slowly removed the bandages and when Crystal looked down she could barely seen anything. The mirror showed a flat mound where her testicles once were and a small clit, barely an inch long with the foreskin removed. Olivia's reflection winked at Crystal as she stood behind her and she gave the clit a quick stroke causing Crystal to cry out in pleasure and her knees to buckle.

"Do you appreciate your changes Crystal?" Olivia asked as her hands explored Crystal's curves.

"I do, thank you mith." Crystal replied, her lisp evident. Serena made her way to the doorway to the right of Crystal, a confused look on her face. Her skin was bubblegum pink today with the tail matching. She seemed to be sniffing the air and all of a sudden her eyes fixated onto Crystal's clit. All of a sudden she crawled over as fast as she could, the bells hanging from her nipple and labia piercings chimed, ringing filling the air. Her tongue attacked Crystal's clit and Crystal collapsed onto the floor from the sensation. The pleasure overwhelmed her as Serena continued licking as if her life depended on it. Crystal could do nothing but lay on the floor, her body shaking as waves of waves of pleasure rolled through her. Louise had been right, the pleasure was too much, it made Crystal unable to function, barely able to breathe as she couldn't move.

"That would be Louise's surprise." Olivia chuckled as Crystal barely registered her words. "She's added a scent to your clit, one that drives Serena crazy. If she smells it, she will want it.

After a long ten minutes, Serena finally grew bored of licking Crystal's clit and Crystal laid there, waiting to be able to get up once again. To help prevent Serena from always going for it, Crystal was instructed to wear clothes though the constant stimulation from the cloth rubbing against her nipples and clit was almost too much to bare. She could barely perform her chores, her mind was a mess as it craved release, something she would never get again.

The next few months passed quickly for Crystal as she grew accustomed to her new role. Whilst she was starting to grow used to the sensations with every touch to her clit and nipples, it was still incredibly difficult to handle and she found her mind was constantly craving the touch, even though she knew it would not help her, it would only make things worse. During this time she had settled on a routine. Starting early she would perform the chores around Crystal's house. She found that since she had been made to permanently wear the heels which had got bigger and bigger, she couldn't walk without them. Her calf muscles had tightened so much that Crystal couldn't stand or walk without being on the tip of her toes. If she tried to flatten her feet at all the a sharp pain shot through her calves. During the afternoon she would spend time with her wife Serena. Whilst Serena still idolized Olivia and was her favourite, she loved spending time with Crystal, although every time they were together she tried to get under Crystal's pants to her clit. Early evening Crystal would see to Andy's relief unless he was being used by Olivia herself, Louise or another of her friends. Then at night, Crystal would go out to clients. She had her own website now, run by one of Olivia's other neighbourhood slaves. She was a premium sex worker with very high reviews. Her clients knew that stimulation to either her clit or nipples would drive her crazy and she would always please them in many ways.

Once or twice Crystal would think back to when she first moved to this neighbourhood. She was a he, moving to a new house with his wife. Life was promising for the two of them but it had all changed when they had met Olivia. Those times were a distant, fading memory and Crystal vaguely remembered a time she was mad at Olivia for that. Not now though, her mind lost to the constant pleasure, the chores a welcome relief, something to concentrate on to distract her from the sensation. She idolized Olivia, as did Serena. They were proud to be part of her collection. It wasn't worth thinking about what was with her life as Carl. She was Crystal now, a slut with a lisp, owned and collared by her goddess Olivia. Life was good.

The End

12