The Next Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you found?" Ahmed asked.

"She was telling the truth about the husband and the kids!"

"Will that be a problem?" Ahmed asked with a vacant look on his face.

"It will be if they report her missing! Next time she gets lucid we have to get her phone pass code so we can send them a text to say she got here ok."

"What if they try and ring back?"

"We just turn it off you moron!"

I went to the spare room, Alisha was in bed with Jenny fondling and kissing her. Jenny was still out of it and was kissing her back.

"I hate to break up your little love fest," I threw Jenny's phone on the bed. "Get her pass code before you hit her up next time."

Alisha nodded then returned to kissing Jenny. There is nothing like a couple of girls going at each other to get me hard. I took my clothes off again and joined them.

* * * * * *

James

I landed tired and anxious, getting through customs seemed to take an eternity. In the arrival lounge I spotted Tony, Benito's son in the crowd. I pushed my luggage trolley over to him.

"There was no need to pick me up, I have my car in long term parking." I said as I shook his hand.

"It's not safe, Jokers have been hanging around that car park a lot. They parked a van next to your car so either they mean to grab you or there is a bomb on board."

"Shit! Well at least we know who is behind this." I lifted my cap and rubbed my head, while nervously looking about.

"They're not here at the moment, when were you supposed to get in?" Tony asked.

"Not till tomorrow."

"That's why then, we have a car outside to take you to Benito. He will fill you in there."

"How bad is it?" I was hoping for positive news.

"We know where she is, but as to her condition we have no idea. Now quickly let's get you out of here, them not knowing your back may work in our favor."

I went out where a black SUV with tinted windows was parked in a loading zone. Two big guys in dark suits stood either end daring the parking inspectors to come near. I didn't get any more information out of Tony, Benito wanted to deliver it himself. I sent a message to Dave saying that my friends had found her but she was probably being held against her will then I turned my phone off. About thirty minutes later we swung through the wide high gates that guarded Benito's sprawling estate on the North West edge of Sydney.

I was greeted at the door by Elka, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. She led me down a wide entrance hall to a library and left me there while she went to tell Benito I was there. The old man shuffled in about five minutes later, he looked more fragile than last time I saw him, but only in the body. His eyes still burned bright. We shook hands then he embraced me, kissing each of my cheeks.

"It's been too long Jimmie, you have been neglecting me." There was a hint of reprimand in his voice as he continued.

"I warned you about the biker types, they have no honor. They care for no one but their own."

"I know that now."

"I fear it may be a harsh lesson, Jimmie! Come, sit, I will run through what we know."

We sat either side of a large desk overlooking an expanse of garden that led down to a massive pool.

"We placed Tyrone meeting your girl at the airport, he tried to stay in the blind spots of the cameras, even went as far as getting in the car in the traffic rather than the loading zone but we got enough to confirm it was him. He had a short red headed girl with him as well."

"That would be Alisha, she helps him run the girls."

Benito continued after he had passed me a folder of photos. "From the traffic cameras they were on the highway heading to the city but there is a time gap. The camera lose them for about twenty five minutes then they show up on the freeway again."

"How did you get access to these cameras? I asked amazed.

"A magician must keep his secrets!" he said laughing.

"As you can see in the photos there are still four people in the car, we assume your girl is still in there but we can't be sure."

"Her name is Jenny."

"Right, Jenny. Well, we tracked the car to Tyrone's apartment building, it goes into the parking garage underneath. When it has comes out since it only has one or two occupants and they both appear to be male. So we are assuming that Jenny is in Tyrone's apartment."

"Ok thanks Benito," I straightened the photographs and put them back into the folder.

"There is more Jimmie. As I told you on the phone we have been getting a little sick of the Jokers. We have a man on the inside, he works with the sergeant at arms and has been giving us good info on the Joker's plans."

"How do they fit into this?"

"Tyrone and Ahmed owe them money, a lot of money. The business has been going downhill without your input and they are getting behind. Apparently Jake, the sergeant at arms from the Jokers paid Tyrone a little visit. They call Jake the axeman because of a short handled axe he carries with him, he took to Tyrone's apartment with it and threatened to come back and work on Tyrone if things did not improve."

"So how does that affect Jenny?"

"I was just getting to that, Tyrone rang Jake yesterday, told him they had a big client coming in on Sunday who had a special request that he was willing to pay double for. Something about a MILF he had been with twelve months before."

"Fucking Stephen! It's starting to make sense now."

"He is coming in Sunday so we have tonight and tomorrow to do something."

"You said we?"

"You are going to need some outside help to get this sorted Jimmie."

"Thanks again Benito!"

"Don't thank me yet! You haven't heard the catch, Tyrone and Ahmed have to go and you have got to be seen to have done it. Also BCL Escorts moves under the control of my grandson Tony Jnr with your hearty recommendation and support."

"The second part is no problem, but the first part? I have never killed anyone Benito, and if I do this I'll have to leave Australia. The Jokers wouldn't let me get away with that!"

"I'm sorry Jimmie but it is just how it has to be, I still don't want an underworld war with the Jokers. If your seen as the trigger man then it won't happen and a lot of other small time operators, with a little help, will stand up to the fuckers too."

I looked out over the garden. Shit! How could I kill someone.

"There is one more piece of intel we got off our source, Ahmed had picked up a big bag of heroin the morning they picked up Jenny."

"The fucking little cunts!" Now I knew how I was going to kill the pricks.

"Tony's handpicked four guys to help you. I know you're not a killer Jimmie, they can help you but the girl Alisha she has to name you as the trigger man. We will get you out of the country straight after and help you dispose of any assets you still have here.

The old man stood, he too looked out over the garden. Elka had walked down to the pool and was in the process of putting on some sunscreen. He held out his hand to me.

"I will miss you old friend, live long and prosper!"

"Thank you Benito."

He turned and left, soon after Tony came in with three others. He introduced me and we sat down to discuss a plan to get Jenny out and eliminate Tyrone and Ahmed.

* * * * * * *

Tyrone:

Things were progressing well, Ahmed's mates were ready to take care of James when he arrived tomorrow morning. Jenny slide into addiction and sexual servitude was ahead of schedule. After the last time I had taken her she had held out her arm for her next hit of smack. She was welcoming the oblivion, soon she would do what ever I asked to get some more drugs. I had rung Stephen this morning and everything was on track his end. His boss had been very enthusiastic when he had told him about going early to "meet" Jenny.

With everything under control and Ahmed out, I decided to relax. I ran my spa bath full of water grabbed my iPod and my headphones. Turning the jets on full blast I lay back and let my mind rest, the music washed over me and I floated off in a daydream.

I was woken out of my torpor by the door to the bathroom crashing open, in the doorway stood a thickset European man holding a little metal box. My mind was trying to make sense of it all when the man threw the box towards the bath. Too late I realized was a toaster plugged into an extension cord. It hit the water and everything went black.

* * * * * * *

James:

We left Benito estate in the same SUV that I had arrived in with Tony. With me were his three henchmen, Mr. White, Mr. Black and Mr. Green. I had laughed when they had told me their "names", they hadn't thought it was funny. We drove in silence to Tyrone's building, pulling up a block before, behind an old station wagon. A man got out station wagon and walked to the driver side of the SUV. I found out this was Mr. Brown, he had been watching the apartment and garage. He informed us that Ahmed had left in the car this morning and wasn't back yet. He had bribed the super to give us access code to the tradesmen's lift at the side of the building and for another tidy sum he had procured the spare master key.

We had decided back at Benito's we had to act fast before they realized I had escaped their clutches. Now with Ahmed out of the way we felt it was the perfect time to move on the apartment, secure Jenny and take Tyrone out. Mr. Brown took the wheel and drove us to the tradesman's entrance. We got in the lift and headed to the floor Tyrone's apartment was on. I was really nervous but the others were very nonchalant, I suppose they had done this kind of thing before.

When we got to Tyrone's door Mr. Black produced a strange contraption out of the pocket of his coat. It was a small screen, like on an iPad mini mounted on a pistol grip. Coming out from behind the screen was a long thin cable a couple of millimeters thick. Mr Black crouched down and poked the cable under the entrance door, next he pushed a button on top of the screen and it came to life. I realized then it was a fiber-optic camera, he was checking what was behind the door.

He gave the all clear, Mr. White took out the key that Mr. Brown had purchased and opened the door very quietly, Mr. White stepped back and Mr. Green moved forward with a pair of bolt cutters he had had under his jacket.He made short work of the security chain that was still holding the door and we were in. Mr Green motioned for me to stay at the door while he and his associates did a sweep of the apartment. They moved off, Mr White and Mr. Green had pulled out guns with silencers attached, Mr. Black still had his camera which he used to check under closed doors.

A few minutes later they were back, Jenny and Alisha were in a bedroom in bed together and appeared to be asleep, Tyrone was in the bath listening to music through headphones. Mr. Black told me to go with the other two and get Jenny and secure Alisha, he was going to incapacitate Tyrone. He went into the laundry and came out with an extension cord then grabbed a toaster from the kitchen. I was unsure of what he planned until Mr. White chuckled about water and electricity not mixing.

Once Mr. Black was ready the rest of us moved off to the room where the girls were. Mr. Green had the camera and checked again but they were still both in bed. We opened the door silently and moved into the room, I soon realized complete silence was unnecessary as Alisha must have taken a hit of smack too and they were both out of it. I went back to Mr. Black letting him know that the girls were secure. He nodded, plugged in the toaster and pushed the lever down turning it on. Once he was satisfied that it was on he quickly opened the door. Tyrone sat up looking in Mr. Black's direction stunned by the strangers sudden appearance. He sat watching as the toaster Mr. Black had tossed arced towards the spa bath. Too late he decided to moved, he was up and trying to clamber out when the toaster hit the water and the lights went out.

Mr. Black removed the extension cord plug from the socket.

"Go and turn the power back on again, the fuse box will be in the laundry or the kitchen."

"Is he dead?" I enquired hoping he had done the job for me.

"Twenty years ago, yes, ten years ago maybe, now that everybody has installed safety switches in their fuse box, no, unless he has a heart condition."

I went and found the fuse box in the laundry and turn the power back on. When I got back Mr. Black had dragged Tyrone out of the bathroom onto the lounge room floor. He was taping his hands behind his back, he threw me a roll of tape.

"You do his feet, we got him pretty good so I don't think he could run away but let's make sure."

"Do I shoot him now?"

"No!" Mr. Black replied, "The girl has got to witness it."

We finished trussing up Tyrone then went to the spare room, the other two had got Alisha dressed and were bringing her out. I went to Jenny, she was still out of it, I looked at her arm. There were a lot of puncture wounds, they had been giving her little doses more regularly than a normal junkie. I rang a friend who ran a rehab centre in Kings Cross, I'd put a few of my girls through the program before, he said they had a room for Jenny. I gave him a brief rundown, said I'd cover the costs and she would be there inside an hour.

"You need to be discreet with this one!"

"You know us James, No names, No pack drill. We will keep her safe!"

I dressed her as best I could, I could see the bastards had been fucking her. I wrapped her in a blanket and Mr. Green and I took her down in the service lift. Mr. Brown was there engine running, I put her in the back then gave him the address of the clinic. I looked down at Jenny, her eyes were still closed. I lent down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry Jenny! I love you." I whispered, then I closed the door and Mr. Brown pulled out into the traffic. That was the first time I had ever said that to her.

I went back upstairs, Mr. Green went around the front and across the road to a coffee shop. He was going to be our lookout until Mr. Brown got back. In the apartment Tyrone was still prone on the floor, Alisha was slumped on the lounge with a pillow slip over her head, her hands and feet were also bound.

Thirty minutes later Mr. Black's phone buzzed, he motioned for us to follow him into the kitchen.

"Mr. Green just spotted Ahmed driving into the garage underneath the building so he will be here shortly. You two stay here and I will subdue him so we can get him next to Tyrone."

"He's a pretty big guy, you sure you can handle him?"

He smiled, pulling a small pistol like device from his pocket. "The bigger they are the harder they fall!" He depressed the trigger and two sparks flicked at the end of the taser.

We stayed put, waiting for Ahmed's arrival. We heard the key in the lock then the door opening.

"Tyrone! We've got to move, the boys think James may be back ho....arrgg!"

We moved out of the kitchen into the hallway, Ahmed was face down with two darts in his back. Wires connected the darts to the device in Mr. Blacks hand, Ahmed made an attempt to push himself off the floor. Mr Black pressed the trigger again and Ahmed's body jumped before he collapsed on the floor and lay still.

"Grab his legs and drag him into the lounge room next to Tyrone." Mr. Black said still keeping his finger hovering over the trigger.

Mr. White and I grabbed a leg each and hauled Ahmed into the lounge room, once there we bound Ahmed's legs and hands. Alisha was beginning to stir, Tyrone was moaning softly.

"Right! Let's get this done so we can get out of here." Mr. Black said as he passed me his gun.

"Yeah, umm right." I gripped the gun gingerly.

Mr. Black and Mr. White exchanged looks then walked into the kitchen again gesturing for me to follow.

"You're not going to be able to do this are you?" Mr. Black said with a sigh.

"No, I don't think so, not tied up like that." I replied.

"Let me tell you, it a damn sight easier tied up then with them running at you!" Mr. White interjected.

Mr. Black raised his hand to silence his partner. "There is a way around this, you hold the gun at the back of their heads and we will lift the pillow slip above the girl's eyes. When she is focused on you say something dumb like in the movies. You know. Tell them not to mess with me! Then we cover her eyes and we shoot them!"

"Won't she tell the police it was me? There is an extradition treaty between Australia and the US!"

"We make sure the bikers get here before the police, they will make sure she says nothing. They like to solve their own problems."

"And that is supposed to make me feel better!"

"Don't worry, there will be that much shit coming down on them in the next little while, they won't bother with you."

"Somehow I think they might."

"Well you should have thought of that before you agreed to Benito's help! Come on if we don't get this done soon someone might discover what we are up to."

We moved out into the lounge room and it went down as they had set out. Mr. Black delivered two shots to the back of both the guys' heads then we high tailed it out of there. They took me to my apartment, kept lookout while I packed then took me to the airport for a flight to the US. On the way to the airport Benito rang.

"Is it done Jimmie?"

"Yes, it's done."

"You will be fine my boy. Tony will contact you and help move your assets stateside."

He had helped me but I was paying a high price.

"Can you do my one more favor?" I asked hopefully.

"What is it?" the old coot sounded skeptical.

"I'm writing a letter, I want you to deliver it to Jenny when they let her see visitors."

"Is that all! It would be a pleasure, I want to see this girl that you gave up so much for!"

"There will be an open airline ticket with it. Can you see she gets to where she wants to go?"

"Isn't she married? Won't she go home?"

"I don't think that option is open to her anymore, her husband knows about the last six months." There was a pause and then the old man replied.

"Secrets and lies, they catch us all in the end."

"They haven't caught you yet, Benito!"

"Ahh but they will! Goodbye James." He had finally used my real name.

He had disconnected before I could reply. I looked out the window of the car as it zoomed along the freeway catching my last glimpses of Australia.

* * * * *. * *

Jenny:

I woke in a bed in a strange room, it was a small room and a small uncomfortable bed. Looking around there was a bedside table with two drawers and two plastic chairs in the corner. A small window with bars on one wall let in a small amount of daylight. I moved my arm up to scratch my hair and saw a needle attached to an IV line in the back of my hand. Looking around again I guess it could be a hospital but I seemed too quiet and dark

I lay there trying to keep my mind blank, I had tried to go back to sleep but when I closed my eyes all I could see was Tyrone's face as he lay on me grinning after he had fucked me again. I remembered the abduction, the needles, the sex and the highs. I had craved the oblivion to get away from a place where I had no control.

Just then the door opened and a female face I didn't recognize popped in.

"So you're awake at last! I'll just go and get Ben."

She disappeared, five minutes later a tall thin Asian man entered the room. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, a stethoscope hung around his neck. After grabbing one of the plastic chairs from the corner and placing it beside the bed he sat down.

"Hi Jenny, I'm Ben," I nodded and he continued. "You are in the Wayside Rehab Centre, James organized for you to be brought here after your ordeal. You have been here for two days. We have kept you on some tranquilizers to keep you calm while the heroin moved out of your system. Do you feel ok?"