The Next Big Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, what would I have to do?" My hand started to shake again. "I don't want to be in a porn shoot."

"No, no, nothing like that," the cameraman said, remembering his lines perfectly I assumed. "It's just erotic. We won't even show your face so no one will know it's you. We just need someone in the shots with Big L."

"You promise no faces?" Samantha's nervousness was as obvious as Big L's erection right now. Big L assured her that her face wouldn't show up. Besides, he pointed out, she would be developing the film and could keep out any pictures that gave away her identity. "Well who will take the pictures then?" Good question I thought.

"I'll do it," the cameraman volunteered. Oh boy, my hero! "I started out as a still photographer before moving to video." Gee, wasn't that a lucky break.

Samantha looked down at her clothes. She was just wearing her old jeans and a faded T-shirt. "You don't want me like this do you?"

"I'll take you any way," announced Big L. I was really hating that guy. God knows what I would do to him if I ever came across him on the street. Well, if I ever came across him on the street and happened to have a baseball bat in my back pocket.

"I have some clothes, costumes in the back if you'll give about thirty to get ready."

"Take all the time you need. I need a break anyway. I'm starting to stiffen up." When Big L said that my wife looked straight down to his crotch. The camera swung around and captured the tent in his boxers. He quickly covered his erection with his hands. "Not like that!" he blurted out. My wife covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a laugh. Either that or to put her tongue back in.

"Be right back." When she was out of sight Big L crossed his muscular arms across his oiled up chest. Then he nodded his head once and pointed his finger at the camera and pulled the imaginary trigger. The DVD went black again. I was about to click it off when it came to light once more. It was a different angle now, and not bumping around. Apparently the cameraman had set it down so he could leave it running while he took the pictures. Then in quick succession two more angles came up. One was covering the couch from the opposite side, and another angle showed it from higher up but zoomed in closer. I didn't understand at first, then realized that they must of retrieved two more cameras and set them up while Samantha was changing. These motherfuckers had thought of everything! I slumped down in my chair. I was out of my league. God knows how long it took Derrick to come up with all this. I had to see this through now. There wasn't anything left to do. I just prayed Samantha would back down at the end.

I heard some whistling and was frustrated by the fact that the camera couldn't move now. I had to see what was causing the two men to react that way. I got my chance a few seconds later as Samantha came into view of one of the cameras. Oh god! She was dressed in a short, red leather miniskirt and what looked like a white silk blouse. The material was sheer enough to show that she was wearing a black bra underneath. She also had on dark hose and high heels. It made her legs look especially long and appetizing. She had done up her hair as well. It had a kind of kinky, post sex look to it. I think I was getting woozy.

The men gave her a standing ovation when she walked in and my wife was eating it up. She did her best, "What? Clapping for little ol' me" routine. She then gave a little curtsey and walked to the couch. "Ok, how do you want me?" She said, egging them on. Both me blurted out laughing.

"Oh how I want you... let me count the ways!" Big L exclaimed with his arms out.

"You know what I mean." Samantha playfully slapped his arm. Our intrepid cameraman now took charge. He had Samantha and Big L act out a little scene. It was supposed to show him sleeping on the couch and her walking in and accidentally waking him, or something like that. The series of shots started out with her looking surprised, secretly checking him out, then moving closer to him. Behind the camera Samantha was all business, but in front she seemed more timid, unsure of herself, more pliable. It was strange seeing her like this. No stranger than seeing her rubbing up against a black guy half her age who also happened to be built like a linebacker I guess.

The poses continued. With each succeeding shot the cameraman had her moving closer to Big L. He was giving her instructions on what she should be feeling. "You desire him. You know it's wrong, but you can't stop. You have to get closer to this Greek god in front of you." My wife did her best to follow along with what he wanted. Big L was acting like he was awake now, catching her spying on him. The cameraman was moving all around them. "Ok, Big L, hold her from behind. Samantha, act like you're trying to get away, but you really don't want to. Good, great." Then he would start clicking away again.

By this time Samantha was getting into a groove, going along with everything. Even when the cameraman had Big L grasp her breasts from behind she didn't object. She just leaned her head back against his chest and gave a look of ecstasy that I'm not sure wasn't real. His large right hand left her breast and moved down her body. They switched poses; this time she was facing him while he pulled her tight to his body, his hands now lowering and grasping her ass. When he squeezed I heard a definite moan come from Samantha. I had heard that before. This wasn't acting; she was turned on. I watched helplessly in my office chair as Samantha turned her head up to his and started kissing him. That long tongue of Big L's was finally being put to use as it delved deep into my wife's mouth. Her moans louder now as she sucked on his tongue. It wasn't a close shot on the video, but it was obvious enough.

"Ok, Samantha, start kissing down Big L's chest. Maybe drag your tongue across his nipples." She did exactly as the cameraman directed. Lower and lower she went until she was on her knees directly in front of the tent that now was Big L's boxers. Would she do it? Samantha seemed to hesitate when she saw just how big he really was. She was trying to decide for herself whether to go through with it or not. "Ok, now grab the waist band of his boxers and slowly pull them down." Even from the distance that the video camera was recording from I could see her hands tremble.

"I-I don't know if I can, or should be doing this." Her voice quivering slightly. I think her mouth was as dry as mine at that moment. I know my erection felt as big as Big L's looked for damn sure. This was it. Either she would do this or she wouldn't. Either I would lose my car or win a butt load of cash. I hated that that thought entered my head right then, but it had taken me years to restore that car! Just when I thought she would stop Big L put his hand under her chin softly and lifted it so she could look him in the eyes.

"Please," was all he said. It was all she needed to hear. She started to slowly pull the boxers down. The silky material seemed to hang up on his erection for a moment. When Samantha pulled it down farther his black cock seemed to spring up like a jack-in-the-box. I heard her gasp on the video when Big L's true size was finally revealed. It had to have been over nine inches long as it bobbed in front of my wife. The cameraman didn't miss a beat, snapping away like there was no tomorrow. Samantha seemed to be studying his cock, not sure what to do next.

"Grab it around the base, kind of make it look like you're stroking it." Her tiny white hand grasped Big L's big dick. She couldn't fit it all the way around the girth. Now it was Big L's turn to moan. He sighed heavily as Samantha began to move her hand down the shaft and back up again.

"Like this?" I could hear her barely whisper.

"Exactly, that's great. Damn these are going to be great pictures. You're a natural, Samantha." Natural at what? Stroking a black man's large cock? I don't think she took her eyes off of his meat as she was stroking it. She seemed to be drunk with desire now. Big L then placed his hand on the back of her head and ever so slowly began to push it towards his cock. He also began to thrust his hips forward while she stroked him. Suddenly the picture seemed to start jiggling again and I realized the cameraman had put down the still camera and picked up the video camera. Whether Samantha didn't notice or just not care I didn't know, but the view improved remarkably. I guess if I had to see this it had better be a good shot.

Big L's thrusts and pushing her head had put the tip of his dick mere inches from Samantha's mouth. Her strokes were also causing the head to start leaking shiny pre-cum. "Now stick your tongue out, Samantha. Treat it like there's nothing else in the world that you want right now." Unable or unwilling to stop now she did as the cameraman directed. Her tongue slowly came out like a little pink snake out of a cave. Big L pushed forward until the head of his cock came in contact with her tongue. She licked her lips then slid her tongue against his cock head once more, this time slowly swirling around the tip, tasting the pre-cum. That was it, the damn had burst. Samantha sucked the head into her mouth, moaning loudly as she did. The wet sucking noises she was making were loud and clear as she drove her mouth down further onto his cock.

"Yesssss..." was all Big L could say. I was about ready to bust a nut myself. I had lost the bet. Not only that but Samantha was cheating on me with a large black man while it was being taped and didn't seem to mind. There was nothing I could do now. I debated whether to just turn the DVD off or keep watching. Debate hell, there wasn't any debate. I knew I was going to keep watching.

Samantha was really working his cock over. In all our years of being married she never was this enthused. I pray it didn't have anything to do with the size or color of Big L's dick, which was now being shoved down my 48 year old wife's mouth. The head was covered with her saliva and I wondered if he was going to shoot soon. God knows I was and I wasn't anywhere near her mouth! Big L announced he was getting close so he pulled his cock out. Samantha gave a whimper and tried to pull it back it. She was really loving this. Big L easily picked her up, and I don't mean pulled her to her feet, I mean he picked her up completely, his massive arms wrapped around her ass. He placed her down on the couch and lifted the leather skirt up around her waist. He kissed and licked her inner thighs as he made his way to her pussy. He rubbed his fingers against it and she jumped like someone had given her an electric shock. He started stroking the outside of her clit with his thumb, driving her crazier by the minute. She was humping against his hands, whimpering and almost pleading with him. In one swift motion her panties came off.

"Damn, those are fucking soaked!" the cameraman said upon inspection. Big L gave a quick glance to the camera, then flicked his tongue out, making good on his earlier boast as to where it was going to end up. I knew that it was meant for my benefit and no one else's. Pushing her thighs apart he began lightly flicking the tip around her lips. The camera was able to get in close enough for me to see that they were red, swollen, and incredibly wet. When Big L's tongue hit her clit her back arched like a bow, pushing her pussy to his face.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh," was all she was able to get out. The camera focused on her face which would look to be in agony if you didn't know what was going on down below. The combination of her moans and his slurping at her pussy were highly intense. "I'm - go-ing - to - c-c-cummmmm," Samantha blurted suddenly. Her abdomen was quivering like jello as Big L vigorously licked up and down her slit. At one point he put his entire mouth over it and started to make motorboat noises. Once, twice, three times she thrust her crotch upwards to his tongue and then let out a howl the likes I have never heard her make. Big L grabbed her ass and held on as Samantha thrashed around violently on his tongue. After a few minutes she calmed down but was still breathing heavily, trying to get her voice back. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god," she kept repeating. "That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had. Holy god! Your tongue is amazing."

"If you think that was good wait until I put this in action," Big L said as he waved his hard cock at her. Samantha's eyes went wide when he did that. She may have finally realized what was going on.

"I don't think you'll be able to get that in me. I'm not very big down there."

"As wet as you are I'll slide in nice and smooth so don't worry. Just worry about how many times I'm going to make you cum." Big L helped her out of her blouse. When he pulled her bra off I could see how hard her nipples were. Samantha's breasts aren't very large, but her nipples always compensated. Big L's mouth was immediately attracted to them as well as he alternated sucking one after the other.

Samantha's petite white body glistened with sweat as Big L pushed her back on the couch and told her that he was about to give her the fucking of her life, and then promptly did just that. He eased his massive cock into her slowly so not to tear her overwhelmed pussy all up.

Big L started to do what apparently he does best: Fuck.

He began slowly, allowing Samantha ample time to get accustomed to the girth of his cock. She laid there, wide eyed and with lips quivering as he pushed further and further into her. The cameraman got behind Big L's sweaty black ass, giving me an almost clinical view of his cock and my wife's pussy. After a few minutes he was able to push his full length into my wife with a strong, final lunge the knocked the breath out of Samantha. Slowly he pulled out and then shoved all the way back in. My wife gave a yelp with each penetration. When the camera got down behind his ass again I could see that his cock was now covered with her foamy white juices. She was incredibly hot for him now.

"I'm c-cummmmmming againnnnnnn," she shouted as her body shook with what must of been a killer orgasm. Big L pulled back and stopped fucking her. Samantha reacted quickly by wrapping her legs around his waist and grabbing his ass cheeks in her hands, trying to pull him back in. "D-don't s-s-stop! Don't sssstop!"

"Goddamn, L, she's fucking going fucking nuts!" the cameraman laughed.

"Her pussy is so tight. I'm gonna fucking blow soon." Both men were speaking as though my wife wasn't even there. The sweat covering Big L was making his body shine like a showroom car under the lights of the studio as he granted my wife her wish and started sliding back and forth into her now frothy pussy. The grunts from both of them were almost in unison now. I'm pretty sure that Samantha orgasmed again. I had never seen this purely animalistic side of her. Of course I had never seen her fuck a black guy twenty-four years her junior either.

Big L gave his cock one last push and let out a growl as he started cumming in my wife. This tripped her over the edge again and she beat her tiny fists against his muscular chest. She couldn't of hurt him with a sledgehammer. The camera caught a good view of his ass muscles flexing as he continued to pump his cum into her. He finally collapsed on top of Samantha, his cock still buried deep in her. God knows how much cum he had filled her with because when he pulled out the cameraman got a nice tight shot of her pussy as Big L's cum flowed out and down onto the couch.

Big L stood up and let his used cock dangle over Samantha's lips. She hesitated, then started lapping and kissing the huge head, licking their combined juices off his cock. She seemed to be very appreciative of the pleasure it had just given her because she put her hands behind her head and started purring and then gave a deep and satisfied sigh. She was too wore out to move at this point. Big L wanted to go another round, but Samantha declined, saying she had to go home and shower before I got home from work. I tried to think back to when this might of happened and then remembered coming home and finding her fresh out of the shower about two weeks ago. I also remember that she fucked me stupid that night and most of the next day. Best sex we had in years I told her then.

Before he left Big L took her in his powerful arms and gave her the sexiest kiss I had ever seen. The way she sucked on his tongue... Jesus Christ!

Later in the car Big L was congratulating me on having such a hot wife. "I thoroughly enjoyed myself, Glen."

"Yeah, and we hope you enjoy this video," the cameraman added. The cameraman started whistling and there was something familiar about the tune. Then it hit me; it was the same stupid tune that Derrick was whistling the night we made the bet. How the hell had he pulled that off without Samantha recognizing him? He had to of been in some sort of disguise. I couldn't worry about that though as I now had to think of a good lie to tell Samantha the first time she asked what my 'cuda was doing in Derrick's garage!

12