All Comments on 'The Next Chapter Ch. 01'

by JLCC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Big let down

It bored the fuck outta me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bored?

Didn't bore me! I started sleeping with Mommy 30yrs ago, when Daddy died. I almost Made her love me. I already knew she wanted me, I heard her call my name when she masturbated. This is a pretty good story of seduction, but what was the account of his computer activities about? You should have had her use the internet to gather dirt on her Aunt so she would leave Maddy alone, if the internet really had to be brought into the story. Steve never really had a chance to make a real decision. As almost always happens, she sets her sights and let's him think he is in control as he steers himself right to where she wants him. I don't know about more chapters, but the Aunt is someone introduced into the story, but never developed. Does she become the evil aunt who wants to expose their activities? Or does she try to break them up by attempting to seduce 'Daddy' her own self thereby planting seeds of distrust in Maddy? Is she the good Aunt who recognizes their real love and try to help them? Does Maddy continue to view and emulate 'The Slut' to evolve her new personna? How does he resolve their relationship? That he has simply taken his custodianship to an other level? Does she simply see herself as stepping into mommy's shoes to take care of Daddy? So many ways this could go since you stopped where you did.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks anon

There is a chapter 2 for sure. In its original form the story picked up at what will now be chapter 3. While most of this story revolved around Maddie and Steve, it has been seriously modified from the original. That has left me with a lot of avenues for evolution.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
I'll beg to differ

"As almost always happens, she sets her sights and let's him think he is in control as he steers himself right to where she wants him."

Seems to me it is about an even split between that scenario and the (near) abusive dad who spanks his slut daughter into submission.

Anyhow, chapter two is well underway but undergoing a huge revector. Hope y'all will enjoy!

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
New chapter posted

The Lit system isn't connecting Chapter 2 yet. If you are reading for the first time, you'll find it here.

www.literotica.com/s/the-next-chapter-ch-02

Brett78xBrett78xover 9 years ago
Perfect Seduction

Very nicely written! Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Brett

Glad it didn't bore da fuck outta ya. ;-)

PinupChaserPinupChaserover 9 years ago
One of the best stories I've read.

One of the best stories I've read.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
Well, day-um.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous