The Next Door Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Vance," she cried out, which I barely heard while her thigh shook violently around my head. I moaned as my answer. "Don't stop, please don't stop that."

To comply with her demand, I sucked her clit into my mouth and buzzed my lips around it. While she was shaking uncontrollably I felt her fingers roll into my hair. From there, I felt pain as they dug into my scalp. That's when I started feeling her fur around my face. In a panic, I pulled away and fell back away from the desk. Looking up I was surprised to see her.

Dana had not gone into a full werewolf form. Instead, she looked like a cross breed. Her eyes were yellow, she had a small snout and her ears hard turned pointed. Honestly, the thing would have looked comical if she wasn't in the process of taking her sweater dress off.

"Wolfing out here seems to be a bad idea," I said while I rubbed my jaw. Weird that it was sore, but my attention was drawn back to Dana who had reverted to being fully human.

"You're right sadly. I want to go all out," she said. I of course only heard in those words that she wanted to be fucked. Up on my feet, I rushed my mate as she tried to get off the desk.

"What are you doing?" she asked me as I pull her legs up and force her onto her back on the desk.

"Nothing yet," I say with a grin. "At least, until you take my shorts off." Dana grinned back and reach through her legs. I was amazed at that moment about how flexible she was. My shorts slid to the floor and my cock sprang out like a lion leaping at an antelope. It slapped against her moist slit, eliciting a moan from both of us.

"Vance?" Dana asked. Her question I knew was her trying to reinforce the good idea of my comment earlier. We should both cut an end to it, but her pleading eyes told me to go for it. I guess having sex like this, on a desk in a hospital constituted as living a little. To emphasize that point, I rubbed my dick up and down the crevice of her slit.

"We should stop," she said weakly.

"I know," I whispered back, but we both knew neither of want to. "You shouldn't have started what you weren't willing to finish."

Dana blushed. I saw the color change in her cheeks and it lifted my heart. She was vulnerable to me. I could see it. I don't know why that mattered to me so much, but it was the look of it that made me pull away before ramming my cock home into her. We both gasped as I sank into her. Her mouth opened with a mix of pleasure and surprise. Minutes passed as each of us took each other in. This moment was intimate like neither of us had felt before. Connected, we became true mates in love. Neither of us knew why, but for her, I felt that she was whole for the first time in her life. I wondered what she got from me, especially when tears started. Shea leaned up and we kissed passionately.

"I love you, Vance," she said once the kiss was broken. "Please don't ever leave me."

"I would never want too," I told her. "For better or worse Dana, we are together to the end."

She laid back on the desk and I slowly drew myself out before going back in. '

"Jesus Vance, stop playing around." She could beg all she wanted to for it, but it wasn't hers to command. Just like hers wasn't mine to take. We had to willingly give to each other and right now, I was only willing to give her the slow methodic rhythm. Something told me as she grew wetter around me and began moaning, that I had chosen the right method. Slow and steady we went until I began to see her change.

"You can't change Dana," I say while fighting off my own powerful urges to embrace the beast. Mostly too because I wanted to make love, not rut like an animal.

"Vance, please Vance," she begged, but I held steady as she wiggles underneath me in desperation. Then I heard wood splitting and looked down to one of her hands ripping the top of the desk out. It occurred to me then that Dana was begging me to move from what I wanted to fucking, but that she was struggling not to change. Even I was struggling but it was obvious that her struggle was something much more. Maybe she was just used to going into her wolf form. She told me in the beginning that it made the sensations increase tenfold or more as the change progressed. It seemed to me that her perception had been wrong.

I could contest there was something wholly more enjoyable to having sex in the werewolf form. There was. Everything was intensified beyond belief. But in human form, that intensity built slowly it seemed until it flashed into a white light. How did I know? Because unbeknownst to me to me, I had experienced it. Every time she sucked me off or gave me a yank, I always came with that bright light that left me dazed. It was something that wasn't felt by being a werewolf. Something that also needed to be shared.

"Vance, please, I don't want to-oh," she cried out loudly. Her eyes clenched shut and her head moved back in forth in violent jerks. I almost stopped until the pleasure began suddenly boiling out of my balls.

"Dana," I growled out before I couldn't hold back the surge anymore. Sure enough, the white light hit me and I gave one or two more strokes before my release. As I spurted, Dana gave a shriek and I felt my front get soaked. It brought me out of my orgasmic trance and I was greeted by her tensing over and over as her pussy sprayed out cum. I couldn't move as I was struck in awe of Dana losing herself to an orgasm that looked more intense than I had ever seen.

After a bit, she calmed down and her whole body went lax. Her breathing was deep and it took a long time for her to come back.

"Jesus Vance, that's what you feel?" she asked through broken breaths.

"Yeah, every time like this," I replied while sliding out of her.

"I don't know if we should make a habit of this."

"You know you want to."

"Yeah," she said with a laugh.

"What are we going to do about my clothes?"

"What about them?" She said sitting up on the desk. "Oh, that's never happened before."

There's one for the ego.

"Smile all you want, you have to wear it out," she said with a mischievous smile.

I shrugged and pulled my shorts up.

"Alright, but we are gonna smell like well," I hesitated to finish.

"Pussy," she completed while fixing her clothes.

She skipped up to me and planted a kiss on me.

"We need to go before someone investigates my screaming," she said.

"Or run into my mom?"

"We won't. Taking an easier route that will make sure she won't see us," she said.

"I like that you planned for this."

"Only the eating out. You took my by surprise with the rest."

I grinned as she opened the door and walked out. She turned to smile at me and in a blur, a snarl tackled her. Without thinking about it I rushed out to what would be a weird scene.

Dana was laying on the floor and I expected to see blood, but there was none. Instead, there was a werewolf being held up by its throat by the nurse from earlier.

"You have made an aggressive move in a neutral zone," the nurse yelled at the snarling wolf. "You will pay for this transgression."

"Uh hello?"

The nurse looked over to me and Dana moved with a growl.

"You're lucky your boyfriend is cute hun. Grab him and go. Neither of you wants to stick around for this."

Dana was up and grabbed me by the arm, leading me away from the duo in a brisk walk.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Don't know, don't want to find out."

We moved away quickly around corners until she stopped at a set of elevators. Hearts pounding, we waited and gratefully stepped into the elevator just as a weird yelp echoed behind us. The door slid shut and we both let out a sigh.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she replied.

"That sure put a damper on things," I said with anger in my voice.

"Yeah, but we made it without too much of a scene. We were lucky."

"Think so?"

Dana didn't answer. Instead, she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. The elevator lurched and it started its descent. As it went down my stomach growled.

"Do you want to go to the Diner?" Dana asked.

"Yeah," I said enthusiastically. "I like it there."

"You mean you like the hot fox girl?"

"Not as much as I like the hot wolf," I said. Dana smiled, but I could tell she was bothered.

The elevator stopped and the door opened Dana didn't wait to see if it was all clear and just went through the door. Her sudden change in demeanor meant that I should probably be more worried that I was. I followed her and tried not to look for my mom as we exited. Too quickly we were in her truck and speeding away from the hospital.

Minutes passed in silence. Myself, too concerned to break it with a dumb question.Instead, I listened to the dull roar of her truck and stifled a yawn as I tried to stay awake. We drove through parts of the city I didn't even recognize. We stopped at a light and then hit traffic. Neither of us seemed to be bothered by the silence, but then she let out a sigh.

"I can't believe that's what it's felt like for you," she said. I continued to stare out the windshield.

"Ever since the first time you decided to show up on my doorstep," I replied.

"I am glad you shared it with me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

Dana was silent and I looked over at her.

She was staring ahead.

"Because why would you?" she said plainly.

"Not used to someone showing that sort of affection huh?"

"No."

The truck lurched forward as it roared when the light went green. Dana's quick response was something I hadn't expected. Maybe a comment on a bad lover or two, but to be so short with the answer. Had her whole life been so bleak with sex? Could be why she wanted to be in her wolf form. A way to protect herself from the selfishness and hurt? Why would anyone be that way with a woman who was absolutely deserving of being a queen?

"Everyone has always taken what they've needed from me," she explained. "So I have always done the same, but men can be such weak creatures."

"Is that why you robbed the cradle?"

The truck screeched to a halt and I heard horns blaring. She started up again with a look of bewilderment on her face. There was more honking but she sped and left it away. We were again in silence as the building became shorter and thinned. Not another word was spoken when we got to the diner.

Dana left the truck without looking back. I was slow to follow, but I did. As I walked on the pavement, I realized I had forgotten my clothes were soaked in her cum. With a sigh and a shake of my head, I went inside.

Imagine my surprise when I walked in and the place was full. Even more when the talking suddenly ceased and all eyes turned to me. The smells were weird and honestly, I had no idea what to do. That is until Foxy came up to me.

"Follow me she said?"

I did. Today, she was wearing jean shorts, boots and a blouse that showed off her impressive cleavage. We walked and the talking started up again.

"You're new, they are curious," she said.

"Who are they?"

"Just monsters from every walk of life," she said. She led me through some big red doors and then to a private room. Dana was seated.

"Sit," Foxy said. "I'll be back shortly."

I went and sat down at a table that was round and almost enclosed by a circular booth seat. Dana sighed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I hadn't considered my age before your comment."

"Does it matter?"

"No, but I'm older."

"And immortal," I added.

"It doesn't bother you?"

I laughed and scooted over to her.

"Naw," I said. "As long as you don't go all motherly on me."

She leaned against me and laid her head on my shoulder. We sat like that until Foxy came back.

"So you ran into another wolf?" Foxy asked.

"Not the worst thing, but he was killed by something like a demon," Dana responded.

Foxy bit her lip in contemplation.

"I wouldn't worry about the demon in the hospital. She tends to be okay. The wolf attacking you though, that is an issue."

I shifted because that caught my attention.

"That would be the pack causing problems? I asked.

"Yeah, the Alpha has been looking hard for you Dana," Foxy said. She was shifting in her seat and it took me a moment to realize that the woman was struggling. Fox girl on the menu sounded nice. Dana snorted and elbowed me in the side.

"Sorry, Dana. He has your scent all over him. You too were having sex in the hospital huh?"

I laughed.

"Yeah, sorry Foxy."

"No problem. If I'm picking it up though, so is everyone here."

Dana went pale and began shaking.

"He's here?"

"Not him, but some pack members."

"Shit," Dana said with a hiss. "Is there a way out?"

"Not really."

I laughed.

They both looked at me.

"Fuck'm. Let's walk out like we own the place. It's neutral ground right?"

They both nodded.

"Then why are we worried?"

"They could follow us home," Dana said in a solemn voice.

"Are you worried?"

Foxy leaned towards me.

"You are rash and brave, but not strong yet Vance," Foxy told me.

I felt pretty strong. Strong enough to take on a bunch of werewolves. Then an idea hit me. If I could take on a bunch of dudes, what about two women?

"We could cover her scent up," I said.

Dana growled and foxy cocked her head quizzically.

"Now hear me out Dana," I said raising my hands up.

"I can't believe you would suggest that."

Foxy blushed and we both looked at her.

"Why not? It's obvious she wants you and it works," I said.

I looked to Dana.

"You mean you want us to?"

"Yeah. I can handle myself smelling like you, but her scent mixed with yours would confuse wouldn't it?" I asked honestly suggesting my question as serious. It occurred to me that I was trying to set up a lesbian tryst with my mate and Foxy.

"What makes you think I want her?" Foxy said all of a sudden acting defensive. In fact, the fox girl was redder than the big bushy tail that she had. Her green eyes shifted between to the two of us.

"Because of the scent of her," I said. "You've been fidgeting since you came in."

"Not because of her scent," Foxy said. "It's because of you."

Well, score one for me. I couldn't help but smile and Dana punched me.

"What?"

"You were fishing for that," she said.

"I wasn't," I said. Both women looked at me unconvinced. "Honest. I can handle myself."

All three of us stared at each other, but Dana decided to move the conversation to the telepathic kind, which was understandable, but we hadn't been using it.

"I can see your point now," she said.

The telepathic link was weird to me. Each of us could essentially have different conversations while talking to each other. In fact, Dana wasn't even looking at me as she studied Foxy.

"I like to hear that," I said.

"It's smart too."

"Just enlarge my ego even more," I said.

"I'm sure it already is swelling."

I coughed in response and Foxy was confused by the sudden quietness.

"Guess I have no choice," Dana said out loud.

Foxy eyes grew and my face dropped to surprise as Dana stood up and shimmied out from the table.

"Come on Fox, let's see what you got in your basket."

Foxy stood up and went to reply to Dana statement, but her words were cut off when my mate. Dana moved fast like lightning and before the other woman could react. Their lips met and Dana wasted no time in working up Foxy. When the kiss broke the kitsune looked dazed and a string of drool hanging from her mouth.

"Now that it's settled, we can really begin," Dana said with conviction. Taking a step back, she lifted the bottom of the sweater dress and hefted it up and over her head. The thing hit me in the face and I couldn't get it away fast enough so that I could see her. I was delighted to see that my mate didn't have a bra on. Thank god for natural firmness and strength. Though, it did beg a question how I didn't notice that she wasn't wearing a bra. Not that I was complaining, I did like the idea of it.

"Dana, I don't if this is a good idea," Foxy said. It was obvious as she swayed that the woman was struggling with herself.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked and Dan clued in that Foxy was having trouble.

"There's a reason I wanted this not to happen."

Dana looked at me with worry written on her face. Foxy started shaking before she started glowing blue. It was nuts that a blue flame ignited at the end of her tail and that her eyes lit up too.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

I wanted to know too.

"I am a kitsune. Whatever energy force hits me, I have to have it," she said. As if her words themselves were laced with power, I felt a surge of energy in the room. "For you two, that means the sexual energy."

"Well, I'm game," Dana said. "I've actually been intrigued by having a fox to munch on."

Foxy winked and licked her lips before peeling her clothes off. Dana moaned and complimented the kitsune on her exotic beauty. I noticed how pale she was as clothes peeled off. Both Dana and I gasped as her we stared at her.

Foxy was curvy like Dana, something that could be seen even when both were wearing clothes. Dana had bigger breasts, but Foxy's were just as breathtaking if only because of how the shade of red on the nipples matched not only her tail but the shaved heart of pubic hair that sat above her inflamed cunt lips.

"Pretty hot huh?" Foxy said licking her lips. Her eyes were glowing green now. "You two may be wolves, but the fox is known for sneaking and trickery. Come and enjoy my tricks, Dana. Now that we are here, I want this more than anything in the world."

Her words were like opening a gate for Dana. I could suddenly feel a mental switch being pushed free and proverbial flood water come forth. A guttural growl came from her and the color red flashed in my mind as she moved towards the kitsune.

Foxy seemed to jump up in the air a bit while my mate picked her up and both of the landed roughly on the wall. The fox girl let out a moan as Dana lifted her until she could bury her face in between her partner's legs.

"Oh, what a long tongue you have," Foxy cried out. The woman was shaking uncontrollably as she held onto my mates head with her hands. I was amazed at how pornographic the scene had become as the Foxy interrupted into a tirade of cries.

"Lick that cunt wolf," she began. "I can't believe I have you lapping at my bowl."

I could hear the slurping as Dan complied.

"Get your feel bitch, as soon as your full, I have plans with your mate," she snarled. I wasn't sure if it was out of pleasure or that I was seeing something primal in a woman who in two visits, had been pretty reserved. The threatening during the first visit probably should have tipped me off.

I watched as Dana continued. I found that even trying to open the telepathic link wouldn't happen. There was a lot here I didn't understand, especially that the kitsune's tail was growing larger.

Then I locked eyes with Foxy. It was weird that we did only because the entire time, my focus had really been on Dana. Sure, the scene was erotic and I was harder than steel right now, but the woman shouldn't be able to focus. Trust me, I had been on the receiving end of Dana's talented tongue.

The thing was super flexible and I never understood how she was able to suck me off so fast. I could imagine that the muscle was either swirling around the woman's slit and focusing on the clit or was buried up inside probing around while it lapped up the girl's arousal. Foxy was locking eyes with me and acting as though Dana wasn't pleasing her at all.

"Vance, I hope you know I intend to fuck the wolf out of you," she said with a lick of her lips afterward. Her eyes closed and then she began shaking again as she climaxed. The sudden change made me sink back in the seat as the realization hit me that the woman was pure magic. Whatever she set out to do to get me was done. Dana slumped to the floor with a sigh and looked to be passed out.