The Next Door Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" I asked, but there was no anger in my voice. I wanted to be angry, but all I could feel was my heart beat and the sense of excitement as it raced.

"She's fine," Foxy said rubbing herself all over the body. "I just took her out of the picture so that you and I could have a more one on one encounter."

She started walking towards me. Thankfully the table was in the way.

"I haven't had sex in so long Vance. The moment I saw you though, I knew there was something about you that just need to be in me."

"I'm flattered, but we did this so she could be safe," I said pointing to Dana.

"She will be, but there is a price," she replied while climbing up on the round table. She slithered across it like a cat towards me, the ethereal blue eyes burning with unbound desire. I could literally smell the wanton slut of her as she got closer. She stopped in front of me.

"Well?"

Her question hung in the air and I realized that even though she wanted payment for masking Dana's scent, she wouldn't take her paymenT. I had to grant it.

"What would you like as payment?" I asked finally. The ethereal flames of her eyes surged bright and then I felt the fur of her tail brush against my face.

"I want to have you in me. To give me everything you have and then when it's done, fill me with your seed so that I can birth a child that will herald a glorious return of my kind."

She wanted me to knock her up?

"I don't think you've thought this through," I replied. "Dana would kill us both if I knocked you up."

She snarled at me.

"Then I want access to you anytime I want."

"Only if you join my pack."

She hissed at me. A literal hiss.

"What's your deal," I said to her, but there still was no anger in me.

"I accept your terms. You have bound me to you Vance. Now get up and fuck me," she replied with more than a hint of desperation apparent in her voice.

With a sigh, because I need to exaggerate how much of a chore this would be for me even though I did want her. A thought crossed my mind about her being able to be in the pack, but that was quickly dispelled when she laid on the table in front of me and spread her legs.

"Come on wolf, it's not getting much hotter than this."

"What, should I howl and stamp my hands on the table too?"

She looked down at me through her cleavage with a look of confusion. Apparently, my humor was lost on her because of her need right now. So my eyes wandered back to look at the bright pink snatch in front of me. Standing up, which made the leather of the round chair protest under my shows, I dropped my shorts and let my cock spring forth.

"Where do you want it?"

"Goddamn would, stop teasing and playing your game and shove that cock in my cunt now," she yelled at me.

Not sure what sort of pain a kitsune could inflict on me, I decided enough was enough and rubbed my cock up and down her snatch. The heat wafting from the slick crevice was breathtaking. A few stroked and I was already losing myself to my own primal instincts. In fact, as soon as I thought about sticking it into her, it was in.

My dick was surrounded by an intense heat that I have never experienced before. It was like her vagina was massaging my dick. All I had to do was sit there and relax. In fact, all Foxy was doing was laying there with her eyes closed. They opened slowly to look at me.

"You can proceed now. Thank you for letting me get used to it," she said through heavy breaths.

Taking the cure, I began but not in earnest. I took it slow at first before picking up the pace. The reward was watching her play with her breasts.

"Dammit Vance, please fuck me. Release into me."

With a smile, I pulled all the way.

"What are you-"

Foxy was cut off. Somewhere during the slow fucking, I had grabbed her ankle and lift her legs up. Now, I was using that position to turn her over.

"I am wanting to fuck you like I would any of the bitches in my pack," I growled out. Honestly, I didn't want to use the language, but something was making me more aggressive. She was one her hands and knees now, her tail now flopping wildly around and tickling my nose. "You want it rough huh? I'll give you rough."

I grunted while the slapping of our bodies filled the room.

"Yes," she hissed. "Jesus you're fucking huge wolf."

"All the better to-"

It was my turn to be cut off. My mouth filled with the silken softness of her furry tail. I bit down hard on it, slightly offended.

"Oh no, I can't stand ugh," Foxy went stiff around me. Literally. I had to stop thrusting because her pussy squeezed so and each time I move my hips, she just ended up being a rag doll on the end of a stick.

I waited for her orgasm to stop, which seemed to take forever. By the time it ended, I was sure an hour had passed.

"You stopped," she said plainly. "Why would you stop if you have to fill me up in order to claim me."

"Have you noticed how tight you are?"

She moved her hips.

"Oh," she said. "This is embarrassing."

"I'll say."

Not that I was embarrassed. Just annoyed. My balls hurt for release.

"Here I was milking my own orgasm for all it was worth, I forgot about yours. My pussy is closing up."

"What?"

"I'm a kitsune. Sex is rare for my kind to begin with. Mostly due to the sex drives of the women. They are random and often unreliable."

"So what now?"

"Now you get soft so we can disconnect."

"Then we continue?"

"Afraid not. We are done for now there Vance."

I was disappointed.

"Does this mean I'm free of our agreement?" she asked. I couldn't see around her tail.

"Nope. You'll just have to come by and get the sex again if you want me to fill you up," I replied smugly.

"Good."

"So why would a kitsune want to be a part of a werewolf pack?"

"Safety."

"You aren't safe?"

I leaned back as best as I could, disappointed in her and the sex.

"Not since you walked through that door with Dana."

I got her meaning. Our scent from the first time here must have been all over the restaurant.

"They have been hunting us," I stated.

"Yes. I am sure they already picked up your scent as soon as you entered."

"Why not sell us out?"

"Dana is a sister to me. I love her like one too."

The declaration was enough to make the ol' meat stick soften up. She pulled away with an audible pop.

"Too bad. I would have like to be filled up."

"What was all of that?"

She laughed as she pulled herself away and dressed.

"I won't tell you, or at least yet. Kitsune like their secrets."

That sucks. Well, at least we were covered by a new scent.

"So we are on neutral ground, me and Dana could walk right out?"

"Yes. No one should be able to pick up on you two. Plus, I left explicit instructions to have the dining area dim."

"How long have we been in here?"

"You are better off not asking that," she said flipping her red hair back. "I'll have to leave with you two for now until you clear up everything."

"What do you mean?"

Foxy was leaning down now putting a hand on Dana who groaned.

"I mean that in order to keep her, you will have to fight the wolf that has been plaguing her for so long."

*Author's Note*

Man that took a long time huh? Apologize about the wait, had a job change and it hasn't been easy to find time to write between that and family obligations. I intend to keep write, so please no emails about asking when the next chapter will be out. To those who were patient thank you and to those who weren't so much, thank you also. Thank you for the support and feel free to comment.