All Comments on 'The Next Stage of Development Ch. 03'

by lambo69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This series keeps getting better. I just loved the scene of the girl sucking his cock as he controled another chick. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

keep it going love the whole story

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago

Seemed very juvenile for the first couple chapters. Then he went all Spiderman, great power, great responsibility, etc. The story is much better now.

Wait, did I just say it felt juvenile *before* it went all Spidey? What the heck is wrong with me!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

I just can't get enough of this series, PLEASE keep it going!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Very Interesting

Like the story and the Characters. but what will he Do for Danya and Sarah.

if he will live to be 100+ years old they will be Dead and he will be a Great Great Grandfather with many more to Come.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Next 6 chapters please:-)

Great story, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story!!!

It was a nice combination of fantasy and sex. I liked the build up and development in each chapter. I would like to see additional chapters not just with his 2 women and their/his children and how do they develop. Also in tracking down those women he had impregnate and their deliveries. Did any of the women give.have multiple births - twin or triplets? As the children he created do any of them show any signs of the alternated DNA? If so, how? Do any of his children also get picked up by the aliens? If so, what do they alter with the children as they become adults?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, please continue...

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. Please continue...

lambo69lambo69about 11 years agoAuthor
Its coming

Thank you all for your comments and requests for the story to continue. I do have plans to continue the story and I'm working on chapter 4 and more to come. Sorry for the delays.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 11 years ago

What happened to the sister? Didn't she get pregnant by Alexander in the first chapter right after he got Danya pregnant? I think it will be sad if he never sees her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
his sister

hr fucked his sister what about that she would be pregnant by now. maybe even given birth. would that be a problem in brother hood

bocahalbocahalover 10 years ago

Next chapter please.Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite story on the site!

I can't wait for the 4th chapter! I hope it comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Going to continue?

Going to continue this story? I hope so.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 10 years ago

When is the next update in this series coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series!

Can't wait for the next part!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Oops!!

Nice Storyline! Needs a final chapter or two to finish it off, thank you.

JavaJambaJavaJambaover 9 years ago
More to come

Hello everyone. I'm having trouble with my old account. I am the author of this series. I have more to post and I'm working to get it posted. Thank you all for such great comments. I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still waiting

This is great but what happens?

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Chapter 4

Where Are You !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish that you would continue this series. I really did love it, and could tell you were improving your writing as it went on. I feel like there's a lot there in the setting/idea that could be expanded.

Anyways, thank you!

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Please continue the story. You’re writing just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it I look forward to some more

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Well developed storyline, please continue

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

Over five years has passed since you have written. I am so disappointed that you have not continued this wonderful story. Part of me is so enthused by this amazing tale that you are telling, and the other is so disappointed that you would leave us hanging this point. Why would you stop writing in the middle of the story?

So many authors seem to start stories, and never complete them leaving us hanging. Yes, we are not paying for this, but this does not mean that we do not appreciate this, nor does it mean that it is a place for you to tickle our imagination, and leave us without completion of your epic tale. I wish you and the other authors would not publish, unless you truly choose to give us the full story.

I will thank you for what you have shared with us as it was very fun to read up to this point. I would ask that you would consider coming back to the story.

Sincerely

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous