The Next Stage of Development Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

After only twenty minutes, the girls couldn't take much more. They started to kiss and caress me as they unbuckled my pants letting my erection spring up. Their skirts rode up their hips and they pulled out their breasts as they kissed and caressed my body. Two girls worked my cock and immediately saw precum bubble out from the top oozing down the shaft.

One girl knelt down in front of me and let her ass hang out of her skirt behind her. She pulled her top down and let her breasts fall out as she hungrily worked my cock like a pro. I only took it for a few minutes and I was ready for some real fucking so I had her climb up on top of me and sink my full length deep into her dripping pussy.

"OH FUCK YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!" She yelled. Nobody could really hear with the music going on, but she didn't care.

Right there in the club, we all started fucking and an orgy ensued. After a few minutes, my orgasm hit me and I came in the first girl filling her with my hot semen. She gasped and I gave her a stronger orgasm than what she had ever experienced. Her orgasm took her over and her pussy clamped onto my dick sucking my semen inside her fertile womb.

"OH YES...FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM...!"

She climbed off and collapsed to the side as a blonde girl quickly took her place. Two other girls came up to my sides as we all kissed and I started to finger their wet cunts. The girls removed my shoes and socks. They pulled my pants off and my shirt off over my head leaving me naked on the couch which I didn't care. We laid on the couches in the nude as we fucked.

Girls would come over to fuck me and then they immediately returned to the dance floor. I figured that through that night I fucked a couple of dozen girls leaving them with a full load of my sperm swimming inside of them. Many of them maintained their arousals as they returned to the dance floor and a few guys managed to get some sloppy seconds.

Even if it was brief, I managed to read each of them. There were local Vegas girls as well as girls from around the world. There were girls visiting from California, New York, Florida, and even Canada, Europe, and Japan. All of them were now pregnant with my children.

Finally around 3:00 AM, the club started to calm. The girls got dressed and left as I laid on the couches exhausted and starving. I figured that the club scene was actually going to work really well. There was a good variety of girls from different locations. I knew I couldn't just get all the girls in one area pregnant but here, we have so many tourists that they would help me spread my seed around the world.

I decided that I wanted to make the club scene part of my business. I got dressed and found the manager who was able to tell me about the owners of the club who also happened to be there that night. I talked with them and managed to get them to actually sell me their ownership of the club for a very fair price. They then got me connected with the owners of a few other clubs in town with whom I met over the next few weeks and managed to gain full ownership in three major clubs in Las Vegas.

This helped me in a few ways. One is that it was a good stream of income. I managed to use my 'talents' to build the club's reputation and book great performers and DJs so the clubs were incredibly successful on their own. The second is that they provided me with a great outlet to find girls and to fuck them as I needed. We didn't have to find girls to bring them back to the house. Instead, they came to me.

In each club I built a side room for me where I can get the girls to come back and have sex without any interruptions. It also gave us some more privacy and it didn't interfere with business. I quickly found that even if I can control the crowd to ignore us, pictures will still show what they cannot see is really going on. I had a few instances where someone would snap a picture in the club not knowing what they are getting and the later see some serious fucking in the background.

One night as I got home from the club, I walked in the front door to see someone sitting in the living room watching television. I sensed a girl in there and assumed it was one of the girls but then I sensed them asleep upstairs.

Gerald greeted me as I walked in and told me, "Sir, Master Job told me to let you know he is here to see you. I let him into the living room. I think he will be staying so I made him a room upstairs."

"Thank you Gerald."

I walked into the living room to see a large built black man sitting on the couch getting a blow job from some naked girl kneeling in front of him. He opened his eyes and saw me walk into the room.

"Oh...Alexander. There you are. I hope you don't mind I made myself at home." Job said with his deep baritone voice.

"No...not at all. Take your time."

I left him to his fun and walked into the kitchen to get a beer and to wait for him to finish up. For the next 20 minutes, I heard slapping and screaming from the living room as he fucked her brains out. While I couldn't read his mind, I could read hers and she was really enjoying her ride for sure. They finished up and she passed out cold on the floor. A few minutes later, he slid on some pants and came walking into the kitchen to join me.

"It is good to see you again Job." I said handing him a beer.

He didn't say a word as he took the beer and drank it all without a breath. "Got anything to eat?" he asked.

"Sure." I was hungry myself so I pulled some stuff for sandwiches out from the refrigerator. After several minutes of silence, Job finally spoke.

"So...did you read up like I asked you too?"

I swallowed and said, "Yes. I have read up on everything I could find on that laptop. I must say this is all still so amazing to me. Did you feel like this when this all first happened to you?"

"Definitely...although it took some time. Today we have more technology to help us find you faster. We found you within weeks of your abduction. For me, it took years for them to track me down."

"You said you are 117? That is amazing. You must have so many stories to tell from history."

"Yes" for the first time, Job smiled, "I was born in 1895 and the Torbinas abducted me in 1917. I only first came to the United States in the 80s and lived in Europe most of my life."

"That sounds amazing. I guess I have a lot to look forward to."

"Yes. That also includes your training." Job said as he took another bite of his third sandwich.

"Training?" What kind of training?"

"To use your abilities in a smart way. You have a lot of talent Alexander. I have to say I may have underestimated you. I figured you were some dumb young shit, and would just fuck things up, but you have played things pretty well. Buying those clubs was a good idea."

"What do you mean you thought I would just fuck things up?"

"It must be an age thing. I thought you were just some twenty-something who thinks he knows everything. However, you were very respectful at the meeting and you seem to be taking this seriously. We have had some others who joined who, we'll say, didn't take it as seriously. A few hundred years ago it was easier to clean things up, but today we have to do some real magic to make things disappear from the internet."

"Ahh...I see."

"Speaking of the internet, there were some pics on Facebook we had to take care of. First rule is to watch out for cameras. While we can control people's thoughts, we can't control what shows up in a camera. We don't want people figuring out who we are. That happened once and it was a major pain in the ass and a few years of work to make it go away."

"Yes sir...I found that out and it won't happen again."

Job smiled. "Well...that's...good then." He said as he finished his forth sandwich.

"So you said something about training?"

"Yes. Each of us takes on the role of mentoring the next Mutare. Since I'm the youngest Mutare before you came along, that is now my job. I am going to show you how to use your powers better and easier."

"Oh good. I have been practicing and it seems to get a little easier."

"Good. But let me warn you. Make me look bad to the others and I will fuck things up for you. Don't fuck up on this. This affects more than just you." He told me in a stern voice pointing his sandwich at me.

Startled, I responded, "Yes...I mean...No sir...I mean."

"Good...now I'm tired. We will start tomorrow." Job walked away and headed upstairs to one of the extra bedrooms.

I went to bed and couldn't sleep at all wondering what was in store for me. Was this going to be some test of who can fuck the most girls? Was he going to show me how to control people, fuck them, or how to use telekinesis? Was there some new power I haven't discovered yet? It was all too much to think about.

Dawn finally broke through the drapes and Danya stirred. My cock was already erect with the morning and she slithered over to me with her pregnant body. She sucked on it for a minute and my precum started to flow as she licked it up. Then she turned around and arched her back as she got on all fours. I crept up behind her and sunk my rod into her pussy. She jumped and clenched the sheets as I hit her cervix and I paused to calm myself so I wouldn't hurt her or the baby.

I held her and slid in and out of her. She appreciated this as much as I did and having sex helped to relieve some of her pregnancy pains. We fucked for a few minutes and I wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself. I filled her body with waves of orgasmic pleasure and she started to shriek with each thrust into her body.

She arched her back and let out a wail as my orgasm matched hers. I pulled her back and fully plunged inside of her and sprayed my semen all over her cervix. She shook as her orgasm calmed and I pulled my softening cock from her gaping pussy and climbed off the bed. She collapsed down to her side and rested. I decided to take a shower and the girls stayed in bed. They were getting closer to their due date and they were really feeling worn down and tired so they often slept in.

I made my way downstairs and made some breakfast as I waited for Job to join me. 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and then finally noon came and went without seeing Job come downstairs. I went to my office and decided to spend some time reviewing more information. I ate, I had sex with a girl in the neighborhood, and waited some more.

Finally around 3:00 PM, Job comes walking down. He is showered, and wearing some sweat pants and an old t-shirt.

"Hello Alexander, your first lesson is soon. I need you to go and get ready to go. The plane is ready and we will be gone a few days."

I didn't know what to say. On one hand, I was pissed that we wasted most of a day. On the other hand I didn't know if he was testing me right now. I didn't say anything and went upstairs and changed. We left and hopped on the plane. This plane was larger than the one we took before and was just as luxurious and had a full complement of food, booze, and women.

The plane took off and immediately I saw three gorgeous nude girls come walking out with a meal placing it before me.

She asked, "Would you like a drink sir?"

"Yes...I would like a...rum and coke please." I told her.

"Yes. Right away sir."

She turned and I watched her beautiful bare ass walk away from me to prepare my drink. I started to cut into my steak but couldn't take my eyes off her. As she turned back, I stared at her bald pussy and thought about how I would be fucking her very soon.

After I finished with my steak, I sat back and drank my third drink when I decided I wanted a little entertainment. I controlled two of the girls and made them see each other as incredibly sexy. One was a blonde named Jessica and the other had brown hair named Julia. Neither of them normally found other girls sexually attractive, but there is always a first time.

I built up their arousals and then gave them a drive to come onto each other and Jessica made the first move and leaned in to kiss Julia which Julia was happy to reciprocate. They slowly started touching each other as their tongues intertwined and Jessica started to suckle on Julia's breast.

My cock shifted in my pants as I watched the two girls start to embrace and fondle each other's bodies. I gave them more freedom and lowered their inhibitions, not that they were high to begin with, and Julia laid down on the floor and Jessica quickly crawled on top of her.

Jessica kissed and suckled Julia's body working her way down to her moistening crotch. Without any previous experience of cunnilingus, Jessica dove into Julia's wet cut and started to lap up her dripping moisture and tease her clit. Julia instantly tensed and moaned as Jessica hit her button repeatedly.

I glanced over and Job already had a girl on top of him who started screaming as he impaled her over and over again. She clutched her ass and spread her cheeks apart as Job's massive cock split her vagina wider than ever before.

I kicked off my shoes and stood up as I unbuckled my pants. I pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them freeing my engorged cock as I took off my shirt tossing it to the side. I walked around behind Jessica as she sucked on Julia's clit and knelt down getting ready to impale Jessica's dripping cunt.

Jessica didn't lose any attention on Julia's pussy as I took a hold of her hips and drove my cock deep inside of her in one smooth stroke. As I rammed into her, her head bounced up and down on Julia's pussy and added some rhythm to her licks.

I controlled both of them simultaneously and started to trigger repeated orgasms in both of them. Jessica let out soft moans and reached between her legs to rub her clit as I fucked her from behind. Julia's took her over more and she convulsed as each wave rippled through her. Her arms flailed to the side as she screamed in ecstasy.

Finally, I felt my own orgasm build and at the same time I came, I triggered an orgasm for each of them and the three of us came simultaneously as I pumped a load of semen into Jessica's pulsing cunt. Her pussy massaged my cock as she came and felt like it sucked my cum into her.

I maintained my erection and pulled from Jessica's cunt as she rolled to the side giving me access to Julia in front of me. I scooted forward as she laid there in rapture and sank my full size into her puffy red pussy. She opened her eyes to watch me start to ram in and out of her and her orgasms started again this time without any thought of my own.

She arched her back and silently gaped her mouth open as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I held her hips to the floor and put my weight on her as I pistoned my cock in and out of her. My balls slapped against her ass and her juices dripped down to the floor between us.

My second orgasm came and I erupted a full load of semen into her as Jessica watched from the side. Once I was finished, I stood up and told them to clean me off. They jumped to their knees and started to lick and suck any remaining cum off my cock.

Their tongues maintained my erection and they started to suck and massage my cock bringing me fully hard again. The girls frantically sucked and rubbed my cock. They wanted me to cum again and I found Jessica really loves to swallow cum. I decided to oblige.

One final orgasm and I started to spew cum all over their faces and Jessica quickly enveloped my cock with her lips and both hands suckling on my cock like a bottle. I sustained my orgasm and continued pumping hot cum down into her stomach. I finally finished and left the girls to clean each other up as I walked back and sat back down. Job sat there naked watching me as he smoked a cigar.

I smiled and asked him, "I didn't know you could smoke on a plane."

"You can do whatever you want when you own it." He replied.

I finally broke down and asked him, "So what is the lesson today?"

Job just looked up at me and said, "Patience. All in due time."

I wasn't sure if he was telling me to be patience or if patience was the lesson. In either case, I nodded with a small sense of frustration but let things go. I didn't have much choice.

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?"

"Spain."

"Spain? As in the country...Spain? Wow. I don't have a passport though."

"You don't need one."

"How long will it take to get there? "

"About 12 hours..."

I sat back and decided that I would have to get comfortable. I motioned to one of the girls, "I need another drink."

She quickly replied, "Yes sir. Right away."

The flight seemed to take forever. We slept, fucked a few girls again, and ate. We didn't talk much. Job really wasn't much of a conversationalist and only gave half answers to direct questions. We landed in New York to refuel and then flew straight to Spain landing in Barcelona. When we got out of the plane finally, it was the middle of the day.

We exited the plane and climbed into a black Mercedes which drove us through the streets of Barcelona. It was an amazing city from what I saw at 30 to 60 miles per hour. I had never traveled outside of the US before and so this was all such a new experience for me.

We drove for more than an hour and I was getting hungry, and horny. It didn't seem to bother Job at all even though it had been longer for him since he had sex or ate a meal. We sped passed a sign saying that we were entering a city called Tarragona. Most everything was in Spanish so it was hard for me to get an idea of where we were.

We pulled off the main highway and through an area that could have been a vineyard and then finally pulling up to a large home or what could have been a hotel for the size of it. The car jerked to a stop and the driver leapt out to open Job's door and then came around to my door.

Job stood and stretched for a brief moment and that was when I saw a large older Asian man exit the large home and limp out to greet us. He had long black and gray hair and was dressed in what looked like traditional Chinese or Japanese clothing. As I took a closer look at the grounds there was a clear Asian theme to the style and décor. Odd to come to Spain and find an Asian oasis, but that wasn't the weirdest thing that has happened to me in the last year.

"Misako!" Job said in the happiest tone I have ever heard him use. He first bowed, and then held his arms open to the older man and hugged him. They were clearly old friends and hadn't seen each other for a while. His thoughts swam in my head and he has been somewhat of a mentor to a few of the Mutare over the years. He was one of the few who really knew what we were.

"Job...it has been so long...I didn't think I would see you again. Thank you for coming again. This makes me so happy." Misako said in a grainy voice.

"Misako...I would like you to meet a new friend of mine, Alexander. Alexander....this is Misako Ozawa. He is an old friend of our group and he will be able to help you over the next few days."

I extended my hand and then quickly snapped it back and bowed. "It is very nice to meet you sir."

He smiled and returned the bow. "Come...you are starving. Let's eat!" Misako said as he waved us into his home.

Once inside, at least a dozen beautiful Asian women walked around nude. Behind them was a buffet of food that looked delicious. I wasn't sure which to start with. That was when Job pulled my arm and said, "He knows what we are so don't worry about revealing our details. Also...these women are his...no touching."

My eyes opened and I had no idea how to control it. I never had to before. I immediately got nervous and started sweating as I gazed at their beautiful bodies and I didn't want to mess things up. They looked at me and smiled and acted very subservient as they went about their duties.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers