The Next Stage of Development Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
411 Followers

Just then, Keita hit the right combination in me and another orgasm exploded inside me. I filled Keita's mouth with my hot cum and she swallowed as she looked up at me with joy. The clouds cleared in Nori's mind and she too came a second time. She thrashed about on the ground and clawed at her pussy as she dripped onto the grass below her.

I quickly tunneled back into her mind and refocused the anger in her mind. Her mind seemed divided between anger and hatred and the sexual bliss Job was building in her.

"Focus Alexander!" Misako repeated.

My head started to hurt and through the pain I focused on Nori's mind and filled her with anger in spite of my third orgasm inside me. Nori didn't come again and I was making progress. Nori opened her eyes and gritted her teeth as she thought about those who betrayed her in her life. Her hands clenched and her arousal diminished.

I closed my eyes again and my mind seemed to manage the two distinct emotions. I was able to compartmentalize them and maintain them at the same time. After a few more minutes, Keita got me to come again, and Nori was nowhere near an orgasm. She stood up and just breathed hard as she fumed about her life's indignities.

I even managed to engage Keita more and I held her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I could feel my own pleasure while building anger in Nori. Keita leaned forward and my cock slithered all the way down her throat as I came again pumping more cum directly into her belly. Nori remained standing with no change to her demeanor.

"Good!" Misako yelled as he clapped. "That is good for now Alexander. Well done!"

I opened my eyes and Keita released my slicked cock from her mouth. Nori too relaxed and her emotions slowly returned to a normal condition.

Job stood up and said, "That was well done Alexander. This may prove to be your strength for now."

"Thank you Job. I appreciate that." I said as I stood and pulled my pants up. I felt that praise from Job was rare so I did appreciate it when it came. "I'm sure you went easy on me."

Job smiled and put his arm around me. "We will see."

Misako walked up to us and said, "Now is your next test."

We walked into the house and Misako explained, "You see Alexander. Your powers give you a great advantage over others. You can use these powers for many different purposes. Last night we saw how you can control one person without affecting those around. Today, you saw that you can give someone an emotional cue different than what you are currently experiencing. Now, I want you to see how you can have power over your instincts."

"What do you mean?"

Job then added. "Your powers are becoming a part of you. Just like talking or flinching, you have an instinct to react in certain situations. You are developing an instinct to use your powers. We need to make sure you control your powers and that they don't control you."

"Yes. One of the most challenging tests is to go against your own nature." Misako said as he opened a door. Inside the room was what looked like a fighting ring. Inside the ring was a large muscular man bouncing around with gloves on.

"This is Sandro. He is a black belt in four martial arts and he is one of my best body guards. You are going to get into the ring with him."

I took a step back. "I can't get into the ring with him. There is no way I could beat him."

Misako smiled. "Of course not." He laughed. "He is going to beat you."

Without any chance to disagree, Job pushed me into the ring with Sandro. He immediately came up to me and took a swing at my head as he froze.

"This is what we are talking about Alexander. You are instinctively stopping him from hitting you." Misako said.

"Of course! I don't want this!"

"I don't care what you want. We talked about how you need to control these powers. You have to use them on purpose and not on reaction." Misako commanded.

I quickly moved away from Sandro as he animated again. He shook his head and bounced around the ring as I stood there defenseless. I emptied my mind. He moved in and took another swing as I closed my eyes and braced for the impact. Even though my eyes were closed, everything lit up as his punch landed directly against my head. I went down and everything seemed foggy.

"Stand up Alexander!" Job yelled.

I didn't question and I just stood just and Sandro landed a kick to my midsection. I exhaled and crumpled onto the ground again struggling to inhale again. He quickly followed up by landing a fist on the back of my head laying me out flat on the ground.

"Get up!" Job coached from the side.

It took me a few minutes, but I eventually crawled to my feet. Through one eye, I could Sandro was standing several feet away in a relaxed stance.

"Is that all you got!" I yelled at him.

Sandro smiled and resumed his fighting stance. He quickly closed the distance between us and grabbed my arms, pulling me up and over his back landing on the ground with a thud. My body once again worked overtime to suck air back into my lungs. Sandro swung around and locked me into a painful position as if my arm was about to be ripped from my body.

I screamed in pain, but Sandro didn't relent. I was able to go through this without forcing him to stop. Even though it wouldn't look like it, I was in complete control over the situation.

"That is good Sandro. Enough." Misako commanded.

Sandro immediately released me and my body relaxed onto the floor. I couldn't move. Everything hurt. Job walked to me and put out his hand to help me to my feet. He smiled and somehow I knew he probably understood what I was going through.

"Good. You have done very well Alexander." Misako said. "My work is done. You must practice on your own for now."

With those words, Misako left the room and closed the doors behind him.

Job handed me a towel to stop the bleeding from my head. My eye was swollen shut from Sandro's first blows and my entire body ached in pain.

"You did well. And now it is time to go. The plane is ready and we will leave once you are ready. But, I'm going to show you one more thing to help you." Job said as he sat down on the ground. "Sit."

I sat down on a bench next to him and he instructed me. "You know that you have more than just the ability to read minds, which is Telepathy. You can also control objects. You have Telekinesis. You can use your mind to heal your body."

I stared at him through my one eye waiting for my next piece of enlightenment.

"Close your eyes and focus on your pain. Focus on your body and picture your body in perfect physical health. Imagine your body healing itself. It is repairing your bruises. It is closing your cuts. It is working on your shoulder and pulling the ligaments back to their normal shape."

I could feel my body working. After several minutes of intent concentration, I could feel my eye stop hurting. I could slightly open it and see once again. The pain didn't stop completely, but I did start to feel a little better.

"Good. Your eye is already looking better. You're not quite there yet, you still look ugly as hell, but it is an improvement." He laughed. "Come, you can heal more on the plane."

I smiled as he helped me to my feet and we walked out of the house. Misako stood at the doorway to see us off.

"Alexander. You are a powerful one. You must remember to control your powers. Don't let them control you." He finished his advice with a bow and I slowly bowed in return feeling the pain in my ribs.

Job and I climbed into the black Mercedes and we were off to the airport. We boarded the plane and we were in the air in minutes back to the US. On the plane I meditated more and was able to bring my body back to normal. My black eye was gone, my ribs didn't hurt any more, and my shoulder felt better.

Job sat back as a girl started to suck his cock and a girl climbed on top of me. He glanced my way and raised his glass and gave me a toast and a nod. It was the first time I felt that Job really accepted me.

We landed in Florida and Job left the plane. Before he did, he mentioned, "Keep up the practice. I will be in contact and we will have our next exercise. In the meantime, have some fun!" He climbed down the stairs and got into a limo with two naked women. The plane powered up and we were back in the air.

Once back in Vegas, my phone rang as I was walking down the stairs. It was Sarah.

"Alexander! It's the baby. Danya just went into labor!"

"Go to the hospital and I will meet you there!"

--to be continued--

lambo69
lambo69
411 Followers