All Comments on 'The Night'

by Algaegirl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BoyertownBoyertownover 7 years ago

You have great potential.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A nice little scene

I liked the way you took it one step at a time. Here, you described the situation where both participants knew what the end point would be, but each played the game along the way requiring the other to take a step towards that end.

I thought it was a good little quickie for a first submission. A couple of words: Gently instead of gentle? And lay on his back instead of layed?

'Large' seemed a little strange when you applied it to his hands and tongue. I couldn't see anything added by that. But at least you didn't have him with an exceedingly large penis as so many stories here seem to insist upon.

I rarely make suggestions for other authors' stories, but your style could go well with the other standard game which is played -- that of slow seduction steps toward the final goal. Each player knows that you're not allowed to make too big a step because the other is supposed to be frightened off by a too blatant move.

See SusanB's 'Eyes Wide Open' story in Erotic Couplings for what I think is the best seduction story.

And, finally, it would be interesting if you put a few more details in your biographical note. I like to know something about the author of the stories I am reading, and you have told us nothing.

Lue

AlgaegirlAlgaegirlover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback.

I'm definately looking to polish my work, so feed back is really helpful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous