The Night Agent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was enjoying going down on Bianca so much that her cunt was practically begging Luca to shove his cock inside her. She was torn between leaning further forwards to continue pleasuring Bianca, and leaning back to invite Luca to penetrate her. The restraints held her in place so that she couldn't manage to do both. Thankfully she didn't have to make the decision. Without warning Luca rammed his cock into Martha, causing her to cry out and lean forward even more so that her face was buried in Bianca's soaking cunt. Bianca threaded both hands through Martha's hair to hold her in place.

She groaned as Martha's tongue began to work frantically, trying to keep up with Luca's rhythmic movements. She dug her fingernails into Martha's back. Luca began move faster, completely captivated by seeing the woman he was fucking simultaneously eating out Bianca's pussy. Martha's mind had descended into chaos, all she could think about was delaying her orgasm until all three of them could climax together. She was managing to maintain her concentration to the point that she was aware of Bianca's body beginning to tremble.

Luca also sensed Bianca's imminent climax and reached around to work Martha's clit as he rammed his cock into her harder and harder. Their three bodies were moving in perfect unison, moaning and quivering, glistening with sweat and sex. As Bianca reached her orgasm, Luca reached his. Martha could feel Luca's hot semen pumping into her as Bianca squirted all over Martha's face. The newest employee of The Electra collapsed on the floor, still encased in the restraints, but utterly lost in the most intense and long-lasting orgasm she had ever experienced.

When she came to, she had been released from the bindings and was lying down amongst the soft cushions and velvet throws of the 'X' room. Luca and Bianca were on either side of her, smiling at their newest recruit.

"So you've just had a taste of what a guest of The Electra may expect to experience." Bianca said softly, "... every single night." Luca turned to face Martha, "Now its decision time. Obviously not all your shifts would be as eventful as this, but the perks of the job do include the maintenance and testing of any new... equipment that comes in as well as staff training. To be honest we both think you would be a great addition to the team." The two seasoned Electra employees smiled and looked at Martha expectantly, as if waiting for a verdict.

Martha sat up a little unsteadily and sighed contentedly, looking around the room at what could potentially become a regular part of her life. "So do you want me to work tomorrow?"

*End of Chapter 1*

12