All Comments on 'The Night Gerard Got His Revenge.'

by MindlessGames

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Horrible way to lay out a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mindless is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????

It took two people to come up with that? Try again when you both finish your buzz.

3grandkids3grandkidsover 12 years ago
not too bad

not too bad of a story, but an editor would have made a big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

rewrite it in a normal style. was truly horrible to tead

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horrible hardly does justice . . .

to this piece of trash. A waste of bandwidth. Personally, I'm not into bondage; but that's not the basic problem. Rape is rape, not erotica. A man running around the neighborhood dressed in black and carrying a rope on his shoulder and peering in the windows doesn't attract any attention from the neighbors? Pull the plug on this one and start over.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
WTF?!?!?!

This has to be the worse I've read on here. Not from the content as much as the bouncing back and forth between the two characters. Buzzed or drunk, this pos needs to be re-written in a readable form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhm

Can we say CRAP?? Normally I get off on daddy/daughter story's but this just killed my mood and wow dude its bad why don't you stick to your rps and leave the writing to those who have imaginations better then yours

MindlessGamesMindlessGamesover 12 years agoAuthor
First Submission Ever

This is my first submission ever and I understand your anger towards it, but really? Some of the shit your saying is harsh and at least I'm trying unlike some of you who just sit home and fap for a living. I will take what has been said on board and edit it into a more simpler way of readying. When I repost, yes criticise it but don't be so rude as I am learning like any normal person does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Horrible But...

First I'd like to say that being your first post, this isn't that bad. However there were some errors throughout the story (improper tense, spelling and grammatical). What may benefit you is some proofreading or an editor to help your story flow. Second, people that read stories on this site are doing so for entertainment and make horrible critics. Most of them could never flesh out a story like yours, let alone complete a full sentence. Don't be discouraged. The story won't make the "Most Read" or "Top Ratings", but it is a good start and I applaud you for that. Too many people are quick to say negative things without providing constructive criticism. So try proofreading or an editor for your next submission. It may help! And to hell with the critics!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice try for first submission

Good job on your first submission. I know it took courage to submit it. No the best I have read and not the worst.

Keep it up you will get better. Screw the Critics - do what you feel is right and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad...

...I think you might wish to find an editor for your next submission- they can assist with spelling, grammar, and sentence structure and allow your story to flow more freely. There will always be critics and those who judge based on their own preferences and/or biases so take what feels right from their 'suggestions' and move forward.

I have written many highly ranked daddy/daughter stories on this site and I have found one thing to be true; those who read them are very sensitive to the subject matter and can be prone to being defensive of the boundaries of them. My suggestion is that you write what you feel and take each comment with a 'grain of salt'.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

That made me so wet. I want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Grammar, Grammar, Grammar

You (or someone else) need to read the story before you publish it. Your grammar and paragraph building was very distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous