All Comments on 'The Night I had Both My Exes'

by nsajust4fun667

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thee?

What's with the 'thee"s?

"her looked went from confusion to anger"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mind Editing

I enjoyed the story. Although as short as the story was and with a highly improbable plot (not a criticism, because many of these short stories are creating a fantasy.) I usually don't rank typos very bad when voting. When I hit a spot in them that needed to be edited I just edit it in my mind and move on. I value creativity, story and character development far more that edit miscues. The only type of this error that I find worthy of friendly criticism is when it screws up the story line and creates confusion on who does what or something like that. The "thees" I mind edited to "the" and there wasn't enough of them so that they became an annoyance factor. Please mind edit this paragraph while reading!! :)

nsajust4fun667nsajust4fun667about 6 years agoAuthor
My apologies.

I typed this up very late at night. I relied on my Office program to catch any typos and I wanted to submit it before I crashed. I never reread it and I certainly should have. Thank you all for understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat strange, but interesting story. It needs editing badly which ruins the reading of it. Stranger stories than this do happen, so it is plausible that it is for real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous