All Comments on 'The Night Nurse'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Ya

One black one white, fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Getting Tired

I'm getting tired of every black cock being bigger then any white cock. According to every survey I've seen there is not a lot of difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
odd turn of events

I was enjoying the story and then it took a rather unexpected turn! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
was good until janitor

Story was going good until u brought in the Janitor. Should have deleted that part and had more visits with Billy. Could have been a solid 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot! All of it. Ivory AND Ebony. I would have rated it a 5 but for the rush to the end on page 2 (Beginning with following Miles into the storeroom) But again a solid effort. Now onto another story by LeCoach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story begins and ends with the Nurse and Patient.

That’s how the story should have been. I came here for a sexy story that’s somewhat relatable. Not one where the second half is of a peeping old man is trying to sneak sex into his nightly routine nigga. No one wants to read about a FUCKIN Janitor.

Also the story could have expanded 1 or two more chapters on just the main two characters, the Nurse and Patient. Showing how their sexual and romantic relationship grows into marriage and maybe even the implications of a Nurse/Patient sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An erotic story turns into blackmail and rape, and of course the ol' black man has a monster cock. Such bullshit. Completely unnecessary and frankly disgusting on many levels.

- then she names one of her kids after the filthy rapist?!

Real classy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrible second half. 5 stars to 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
708 Followers
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...