The Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

Feeling like a condemned man, Nancy proceeded Miles into the small store room and turned to face him. She began to try to apologize but Miles just smiled and put his finger to his lips as she had done earlier. "Shhhhh Miss Nancy." He smiled at her. "All I need is a little of your...counseling. That's all. Ain't nobody gonna know nothin' bout this. Just a little 'counseling' that's all."

Without giving Nancy a chance to respond, Miles pulled down the zipper on his khaki trousers and fished out his penis. Nancy's eye's widened when she saw it. She thought Billy was well hung but Miles was from another planet! It wasn't even hard but it hung down from his fly impressively. The tingling sensation in Nancy's pussy increased when she saw it and suddenly the idea of "Counseling" Miles didn't seem so foreign.

"Jus' a little 'counseling' is all I really need Miss Nancy. Can you help me out honey?"

Nancy looked up into Miles' clean black face and realized she had nothing to fear from the friendly janitor. "You need to maintain good relations with the staff." She remembered. Nancy tentatively reached out and lightly grasped Miles' cock.

"Mmmmmm." was his only response. Folks at the hospital sometimes referred to Miles as "Mr. Hum Dinger" because he would walk down the halls humming popular tunes of the day. He'd hum "Me and Mrs. Jones", or "Just my Imagination" with his deep voice. No one had ever heard him sing. But Nancy was now holding his "Hum Dinger" in her hand and it was quickly firming up. There was still enough KY jelly left on her hands to massage the Big Black Cock in her hands and, knowing she had little choice, Nancy began to do so.

"Oh that's good young lady." Miles encouraged. "Oh that's real nice! Now just a little faster honey...yeah, just like that. That's real real nice."

Nancy was now getting an eye popping view of Miles' big thick hardon and the sight was causing impure thoughts to flood into her head. "Just look at that thing!" She mused to herself. "No woman could ever take that thing in her pussy! No way!" She had to admit it was a thrill to masturbate the big black janitor before her. It was almost like she could control him with just her two little hands. He wouldn't hurt her. She could sense that much. He was just a big kind gentle soul.

And it's true. Miles was just a big kind gentle soul...with a big hard cock that demanded satisfaction! Miles finally had reached full erection and knew it was time for action.

He reached around Nancy and, taking hold of the pretty brunette by her butt cheeks, he gently lifted her up onto the desk that was being temporarily stored there. Nancy was curious about Miles' intentions. Wasn't he happy to be masturbated by a young and pretty nurse like her?

Miles read the curiosity in Nancy's face and just smiled to reassure her. "Here Miss Nancy..." He said in his low Barry White type voice. He separated Nancy's legs and pushed her white skirt up around her waist. Nancy's hair covered pussy was now helplessly exposed to the burly black man.

"Oh Miles No!" Nancy complained. She now understood what was about to happen to her. Miles wanted to fuck her little bare pussy but there was just no way she could take him! "Miles, it's too big!"

"Well Miss Nancy you ain't the first woman to say that but they all enjoyed it once we, you know, got goin'." Holding his bloated prick in his right hand he brought it to the now well lubricated lips of Nancy's pussy. He briefly touched it to her smooth pink labia but then stopped just long enough to move her further back on the surface of the desk top. Nancy's feet were now on the desk and her knees were up and well apart. Nancy's pussy lips had opened slightly and the cock starved brunette knew her fate was sealed.

"Please take it easy on me Miles." It was the last thing Nancy could remember saying before she felt tremendous pressure from the huge black cock that now demanded entrance into her tight little pussy. Nancy was no virgin. But she had never even dreamed of taking a penis that big. How had she gotten herself into this predicament? She took a deep breath and it felt like she was at the top of a roller coaster. Scared out of her wits but ready for an exhilarating ride!

Miles Proctor knew from experience there was no point in "Going Slow." The longer you dragged it out the greater the chance the woman would chicken out. Or someone would need some doggone thing out the damn store room! So he moved his big hands around to encircle Nancy's waist and, when he knew he had her securely positioned, Miles moved forward sending his immense length surging into Nancy Knopping's unprotected vagina!

"Oh My God Miles!" She gasped. "Please...no more!" The pretty night nurse had just about talked herself into thinking she could actually take that mammoth cock in her pussy but now the reality of the situation was hitting home! She looked down to realize that only about half of Miles' big cock was actually in her well lubricated pussyhole. The burly janitor then began to withdraw and Nancy momentarily thought she was saved!

But, after allowing Nancy a moment to prepare, Miles reared back and drove all of his stiff penis right up into her no longer neglected pussy! "Damn, she tight!" He muttered under his breath. Miles had had lots of women but never one as beautiful and seemingly inexperienced as Miss Nancy. He didn't want to hurt her so her began to slowly fuck in and out of her widely stretched pussy, holding onto her waist all the while.

Poor Nancy had no choice now but to allow the huge black cock to penetrate her soft little pussy. No choice. It wasn't her fault really. What else could she do? She had to just lay back there on the desk top with her long white legs wide open and give her little pink pussy to Miles. And he was pretty good at taking it too! She liked the way he smoothly moved into her. Her husband had just herked and jerked and it was over. Not Miles. He seemed to care if she was enjoying it or not. And, impossible as it might seem, she WAS beginning to enjoy it!

Not knowing exactly why, Nancy reached out and touched the big janitor's chest as he barreled into her again. She looked up at his face and their eyes briefly met. "Oh go ahead and fuck me Miles." she managed to say before he speared her little cunt anew.

Miles knew he couldn't last long as tight as this young woman was. He wanted to bring her off too though and so he pulled most of his thick cock out of Nancy's slipperly little pussy and then rubbed his cockhead repeatedly into her little spot. In and out and in and out really fast. It worked. Nancy saw stars and gasped in pleasure as Miles brought her over the edge.

Seeing the pretty Nurse obviously moving into orgasm, Miles own climax began and he pulled out of little Nancy's pussy and began to spit wads of creamy come right into her pussy hair. Nancy was treated to her second explosive display of come spurting that night as Miles unloaded his balls onto her belly. The big man squeezed his penis repeatedly, enjoying the pleasurable sensation of coming on the little nurse's bare pussy.

Nancy ended up walking a little funny for a day or two but there were no further repercussions from the incidents that took place that night. She formed a bond with "The Staff" that lasted her entire tenure at the hospital.

After he was released, Billy Crandell continued to stop by the hospital to visit with Nurse Nancy and, eventually, got up his nerve and asked the pretty brunette for a date. It turned out that Billy was hip enough not to care about Nancy's age and she realized almost right away that they would make a great team.

Nancy no longer works at the hospital. No she stays home these days to raise their two little boys. They're a rambunctious duo and they get banged up from time to time. No problem really. They just run to "Nurse Nancy" and she'll kiss it better. Cute little guys. Billy Jr. and Miles were their names.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12