The Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught masturbating at work and the boss wants compensation.
1.8k words
3.63
54.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

Myra pulls out her calendar from her purse and takes a peek at what days she has off in the near future. "Oh, I have tomorrow off. I'm such a klutz to forget about something like that." It was rare for Myra to have a day off but from all her hard work at her job her boss decided to give her a few days off here and there. She puts her calendar back in her purse and notices one of her toys. Her pussy is very wet under her skirt and the juices were running down her leg because she didn't wear panties.

Suddenly her phone rings, and snaps her back to reality, it's her girlfriend: "Hey Myra, guess what I got the day off tomorrow."

"Me too; let's do something tomorrow."

"Sure, let's talk when you get home. I don't want you getting in trouble because of a stupid phone call."

"Yeah, see you there." Myra hangs up the phone and sticks it in her purse next to her vibrator. No one was around and she has been so horny because she was working hard and had no time usually for masturbation. It was six o'clock and nobody in her department was her because Myra was working late.

She grabs her pink little friend and rubs it on her very exposed nipples, which were poking through her top. She tickles her pussy lips and clit by gently brushing the vibrator next to each very sensitive area and finally she sticks it in her wet pussy. Her moans are released and she begins to rub her nipples. She continues to do it but suddenly stops as her boss, Brooke, stops by to check up on her worker bee.

"Hey Hun, noticed you are the last worker in here tonight. Why you working so hard lately? Looking to score with boss?" she nudges on Myra. Myra breathing increases and she fights back the urge to explode into moaning as the vibrator continues to tickle her pussy. "Myra, you can leave tonight early; so go ahead."

Myra attempts to leave and gets just away from her desk but her pussy just couldn't hold the vibrator anymore. A massive orgasm hits her mid-stride and the vibrator falls out of her skirt. "Oh what do we have hear, Miss Myra?" Brooke picks up the vibrator and licks off the pussy juices. "Myra, so you just couldn't wait? I might have to fire you for this. This is a very big deal."

Myra pleads: "Please don't fire me! I'll do anything you want. This job is so perfect for me because it pays well and I enjoy everything about it."

"Well, first call your girlfriend that you aren't making it home and you have work tomorrow." Myra calls her girlfriend, fighting back the tears and trying to sound as normal and composed as possible.

"Oh ok, babe, that's a real bummer but have fun at your boss'. Just give me a call if you get out early tomorrow." Myra hangs up the phone and breaks down.

Brooke comforts her: "Look, do everything I say and no one knows about this little incident. Now remove your clothes." Myra does exactly as she said; she removes her top, revealing her succulent breasts. She then slides down her skirt, illuminating very swollen pussy lips. "Now put on this mini dress. We are going clubbing tonight."

Brooke takes off her clothes, removing her bra, sliding off her skirt and sliding off her g-string. She puts on a purple top and silk mini skirt. Myra puts on the yellow mini dress, which illuminated her darker skin even further. Brooke slaps Myra plump butt and slides her middle finger from Myra's clit to her butthole. "Let's go, Little Miss Horny," she says licking her middle finger.

They end up going to a club downtown. They get in no problem and begin dancing with one another. Brooke grinds up on Myra's leg, slathering it with her love juices. "C'mon dance, Myra or do I have to force you to do it?" she says pulling up the mini dress, showing many guys a bare butt and pussy.

Myra pulls down her dress at first but starts getting really horny. She goes low, giving shows for any on-lookers, she butty dances on everybody, and I mean rubbing that bare butty on lucky guys and girls. Myra finds Brooke and returns the favor by sliding a finger from Brooke's butt hole to her clit. She licks the finger and kisses Brooke's lips very softly.

After five hours of dancing, Brooke and Myra come out very sweaty and very horny. "Hey, Myra, you really went all out in there. If sex was allowed in there, I would have done you."

"Brooke, can we go back to your place? I'm all sweaty and my cum is making my legs sticky." So they return to uptown to see that Brooke lives in a very classy condo. "Hey Brooke, why do you work at the place but live here?" asks Myra.

"Well, baby, I work a second job that pays for this place. And you will see that tomorrow but for now let us take a bath together." Myra pulls down Brooke's mini skirt to her ankles and exposes her pussy to the lucky man who came home from the bar.

"Hey ladies, how about treating an old man to a show?" says the businessman, way too old to fuck but young enough to entertain.

Brooke removes her skirt and throws it to Myra and takes her top off. She is now naked in her parking lot. She sits on her car and begins to touch her boobs licking the nipples and tugging on her nipple rings for pure ecstasy. She slides her hands down and begin to rub the very outside of her pussy, licking her lips and seeing the man get hard and pulling out his cell to take pictures and maybe a video. She continues to massage a breast and plunges her fingers into a wet, horny pussy. Myra comes over saying, "You don't get to have all the fun."

The man was exploding with excitement, getting to see a lesbian scene occur right outside his condo would never happen. Brooke wraps her legs around Myra, lifting up her dress with her feet to show the camera that she has gone commando. Myra begins to eat a pussy and pulls on her nipple rings. "Oh baby, if I knew you were this good..." but Brooke is taken over by the pure pleasure of Myra's tongue play. Myra bites her clit sending Brooke into a trance of bliss and lust, as her juices flow into Myra's mouth. They are about to continue until...

They hear the man grunt a sigh of relief. They look over to the man to see his pants on the ground. In one hand he held his cock, limp since he must just came, and the camera phone in the other. "Thank you, ladies, for the show," and returns to his condo. The two girls smile at one another and exchange a kiss.

Brooke decides to walk back to the condo naked and Myra joins in. "Hey Myra, how about we play a game? We both place a hand on each other's pussy and begin to rub. First one to cum has to eat the other ones pussy in the bath."

"Deal!" says Myra and they begin their contest. They each place one finger right on the outside of the pussy and the begin to rub back and forth from clit to but hole. "I'm on the tenth floor and if you could push the button..." Brooke almost cums mid-sentence but catches herself. Myra had stuck a finger in Brooke's butthole and surprised at how good she was at finding her pleasure spot.

By the time they reached the eighth floor the winner was clear. Brooke had taken off her hand of Myra's pussy by the fourth floor. Brooke was on the ground now, arms thrusting back and pussy thrusting forward. "Damn, Myra your foreplay topped even mine..." and when the ding cam to say they reached the tenth floor Brooke had cum.

Brooke was slung on to Myra's back like a drunkard to drunk to even stand up. They reached her door and Myra unlocked the door with the key Brooke gave her. It was like a whole different world. Everything was high class and she had very good tastes from the satin curtains to the Egyptian rugs. "C'mon slowpoke, the bath is right here," she says leading Myra to the living room. Brooke hit a button and the floor moved revealing a spa.

Brooke motions for Myra to come over and get her reward. Myra places her pussy in the perfect spot for Brooke to eat it. Brooke grabs a nearby sponge and lathers it up with some foreign soaps and rubs it on Myra's pussy. The soaps begin to heat her pussy up, and Myra cums before she even knows it. "What is that stuff, love? I came with that on my pussy for not even a minute."

"I ordered this from Persia. It's a love soap that warms up the sex organ fooling the user into cumming instantly. Very expensive but very handy," she says with a very cute smile.

Myra then feels her pussy become hot and horny again. "Also the soap restarts the process and makes the user horny and continues through a cycle. I usually go through with it about three or four times because of fatigue. You just need to wash off the soap to break the cycle." Myra cums eight times before slipping into the bath to wash off the soap, "This stuff is phenomenal, Brooke. Each orgasm topped the next one. I had to stop because anymore and I might have died," she says with a giggle.

"Well, you really were horny. Let's clean off and head to bed." So they washed up, rubbed their pussies a few more times, and washed up again. Finally, they got out the bath and returned to Brooke's room, which took up half of the condo. She had a king-sized bed, Egyptian cotton sheets, and the tempurpedic mattress. Her room was fully accommodating and up to date with the latest technology.

"Hey Brooke, can I borrow a shirt? I just like to stay warm." Brooke got a shirt for Myra; it's just that the shirt barely covers up her pussy but exposes her butt. They didn't care but if anything it just made them hornier. Myra turns in the mirror sexily as Brooke readies the bed. Brooke gets in, calls over Myra, who is looking at Brooke sexily and creeps closer to her like a leopard and pounces on her. "How come you sleep naked? You seemed like someone who would wear something nice to bed."

"Well, since you are here I figured I could not wear anything and be horny all night next to you." Myra creeps up next to Brooke and kisses her. They pull the covers up and fall asleep embracing one another.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers