The Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "We are a solemn people. It can get lonely for some of us. It's partly how we are able to stay hidden from land-dwellers as good as we can."

"I guess the fact that so many can see you would make you nervous..." I replied.

"It scares me..." she said. "I don't know what to expect here. I'm in a prison here." she looked to the surface so far away. "It's a big prison, but still a prison. I can't help but feel that one day, something is gonna happen to me that I won't want to happen. I don't know who to trust."

I rubbed her shoulder. "Shhh...Melodia...I understand." That was a half-truth. I was starting to understand partially why she was so aggressive with other divers, but I still didn't understand why she seemed to favor me. I didn't know. The music continued to play, and I recognized Neil Young's Harvest Moon start to play and I began to softly rock her to the gentle melody, as if trying to calm her from some nightmare.

"Travis, I'm scared..." she said, burying her face into my chest, though she didn't cry.

I just held her to me, and though I couldn't believe I was saying this, I heard myself say, "I won't let anything bad happen to you..."

She looked up to me. "Really?"

I looked down to her face and after a moment, I nodded. "Yes...if I must, I will find out something to get you back to your home. Melodia...I will make sure no harm comes to you..."

She continued to look at me, and I at her. I felt my face drawing closer to hers, and I even saw her mouth slightly part. Was I really about to do this? Was I really meaning what I said, or mean what I was about to do.

I made the approach, and put my mouth on hers. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed. I gently suckled and nibbled her lips for a moment before I pushed my tongue into her mouth. The water was salty, but it didn't bug me. I didn't know if that was because of what she did to help me adapt or whatnot, but he didn't care. She tasted sweet to him. Smooth and sweet. For a moment, he wasn't sure how to feel. For that moment, he honestly felt like he'd known Melodia all his life, when in reality, this had been the only night they'd ever spoken to one another.

He gently broke the kiss and they looked into each other's eyes for a moment. "Travis?" she asked.

I was quiet at first. But after a moment, I responded, "Yes?"

"Will...will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

I heard the question. I didn't know exactly what she meant in her mind, but I replied, "For as long as you want..."

She smiled and this time, it was her to kiss me. I felt the boulder against my back as she pressed herself to me in the kiss. I sat there, indulging all of it. I was underwater, making out with a mermaid. A beautiful one. One who apparently liked me. A lot. She smiled and giggled. And for that moment, any fear she had, just melted away. She kissed deeper, her tongue mingling with mine, and her body just pressed and rubbed against mine. Down below, I could feel my arousal begin to make itself known, but I didn't think of it. I just continued to kiss her, and kiss her skin. I kissed her neck and shoulder areas, gently sucking the skin underneath and massaging the skin with my tongue. I heard her moan gently in the pleasure of it all.

I looked to her for a moment and asked, "Melodia...have you ever felt like you've known someone your whole life, yet you've only known them a very short time?"

She smiled at the question as if amused, but answered, "Is that how you feel right now?"

I looked to her, and simply replied, "Melodia...may I call you Melody?" She smiled and nodded at my request, and I replied, "Well...Melody...I love you...I know that might sound strange, seeing how we barely know each other, but right now, I can't control my thoughts or feelings. I love you...maybe that's why I want to see you safe from any harm that may come your way..."

She heard me say these words, before she kissed me again, and replied, "...I love you too...I want you to stay with me..."

I knew that I couldn't stay down there with her. Heck if any manager knew what I was doing right now, I'd likely be fired on the spot, but right there, I didn't care. All I wanted to do right there, was show her that I wasn't going anywhere for the moment. I kissed her neck and shoulder area again, before my hand felt the string that held the bikini top in place over her breasts. I felt myself stop for a moment, as if unwilling to fully commit myself. Would she even be comfortable.

She felt this and kissed and playfully nibbled my ear. Then she whispered in that divine voice, "Don't be afraid..."

I head the voice, and I just slowly pulled at the string, undoing the knot. The tunic gracefully floated off her chest, exposing her, and yet she felt no shame, as the top floated away. She even went as far as to take on of my hands and place them on one. I took a watery gasp at the feel. I'd been in a relationship before, but it wasn't the best, and I'd never gotten this far in one before. Here it was only a night, and I was feeling her. I didn't know what to think. I instinctively began to softly massage and gently rub her skin. She moaned softly to my touch, but I knew that wasn't enough.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her turn to me. "I hope you don't mind..." I said. I smiled and lightly traced her breasts with my fingers, as if trying to give her a small stimulating feeling. I gently massaged them, played with the tips and just did what I could to give her small bits of pleasure. I heard her giggling at the touch, and that made me lean in. I began to put my face to her chest. She looked somewhat confused at my actions. Was she familiar with this? Then again, I was also kinda improvising. I didn't know if others did this. I began to kiss her chest, on the outside areas of her breast. As I suckled and massaged the skin with each kiss on or around the chest, I continued to gently trace the other breast. Any confusion she felt melted away as she gasped at my touch, and feeling. I heard her whisper, "Don't stop..." and I was more than happy to oblige. I continued to kiss all over the breast, before my mouth, finally made it to the tip. Once I found that area, I just gently sucked, and, played with that tip with my tongue.

I don't know how long I did that, but I bathed in her moans as I continued to suck on the tip of her breast. I nipped it with my lips. I gently dragged my teeth along the skin. I just improvised, hoping every feeling she got was something stimulating. All the while, I was wondering just how far we would end up going. Or if it was even possible for us to go all the way. She had hinted already that there were humans and mermaids that gave themselves to one another...but it had long been speculated that mermaids were unable to engage in sexual activity with humans. Was that possible?

She finally pressed herself against me and began to reach around, fumbling my clothing. I had nearly forgotten that I was still wearing my wetsuit in her presence. I blushed a bit when I realized that I had perhaps made her slightly uncomfortable. But before I could say anything, I heard her say, "How do you take this off?"

I didn't know how to react. First of all...I was not as pleasant to look at as she was. Not by a long shot. I mean, she was colorful. She looked natural in her form. Humans weren't so fortunate. I was no crowd pleaser. I didn't have a colorful tail. I had pale legs. And my body was pretty hairy. "Are...are you sure?" I asked. I didn't want her to get uncomfortable, or anything.

She looked at me though and said, "Please...I want to see you..."

She actually started by gently grabbing my mask finally, and pulling it off. The sudden introduction of water to my eyes felt strange, but I got used to it quickly, and found that I was still able to see rather well without them. Maybe even slightly better. I smiled a bit as that was likely more comfortable for her, now not having to worry about bumping into a mask if she wanted a kiss or something. I reached back and began to undo the zipper. However, I had to gently push off and kick up. I floated up with her, and turned my back to show her the zipper. "Pull that little knob down..."

She looked at the zipper and finally began to pull it. As she pulled it, I kicked off the dive fins I had on my feet, and undid the weight belt around my waist. I felt her begin to slip the wetsuit off my torso, and I got nervous again. I just felt so exposed right now, and I wasn't even naked yet. She felt my anxiety and stopped for a moment, before putting her head on my shoulder. "Don't be afraid..."

"I'm not afraid, really..." I said, unsure if I meant it. "It's just...you're so...so beautiful and me...well...humans can be...not as pleasant to look at I guess..."

She heard my words, and let out such a giggle. She put her cool hands on my shoulders, and kissed my cheek. She was behind me so she likely didn't see my blush, but she just replied "I think you look good. I'd like to see how you look naturally..."

After a moment, I continued to let her slip the wetsuit off. It was then that I realized that my arousal was fully erect. Even if I covered it with my hands, she'd likely notice it. The wetsuit slipped and even drug along my member, making it throb. I'd not realized just how sensitive it could get in the presence of someone else. Melody continue until the wetsuit slipped off my slowly kicking feet and she let it float away. She kicked her tail, and began to circle me slowly, just looking at me, looks of curiosity all over her face, and of course she saw my manhood, sticking out, just begging for something.

"Is that...is that what you use to mate with?" she asked.

I was once again reminded that she likely didn't know much about human anatomy, and I responded, "Y-yes...sorry...it's just-"

She touched it, and I gasped at her touch. It throbbed, and she giggled. "It looks so funny."

I didn't know how to answer that, or how to react. She wasn't stroking it, she was basically tracing it, gently touching it, and it made me feel strange. I squirmed a bit at her touch, before she saw me. "Human's parts look bigger than ours..."

I looked to her. "What do you mean?"

"Our kind, males don't have the same shape...we're different in a way."

"You mean...they also have..." I couldn't find it in myself to actually finish the sentence. Not because of morals or anything, but I found myself suddenly not wanting to offend her in any way.

She looked to me and giggled. "Of course. How else would we procreate?"

I suddenly heard myself ask it. "Wh-where is your...?"

She looked at me and giggled. "You sound so silly when you can't finish what you want to say..." She got closer, and once again our eyes met. My God, the way she looked at me, I knew what she was thinking. Did I really want to go so far? Oh God, I did. Her tail brushed my manhood, and I once again gave an aquatic gasp. She took one of my hands in hers and began to rub an area of her tail with it. I didn't look for a moment, but I began to feel, a small...slit forming near the base of her torso.

I looked.

She had one! It was small, but her most private area was just there! I suddenly found myself taking control of my hand, and gently tracing and probing the area. I heard her gasp and moan , and I went nuts in my head. I just had to give her more. Another moan, and I got a little closer. I kissed her lips again. I know that the moment just now was likely a little awkward, but if there was any way I could rescue any feelings between us like this, I would. She eagerly accepted my kiss, as I continued to touch her more and more.

But after a moment, she said, "Travis...I want you..."

I looked to her, and stopped. I looked down. My erect manhood was just begging to see what the mermaid had to offer. I began to get nervous, and anxious at the same time. She wanted me. I wanted her too. But at the same time, I could feel so much hesitation toward the action. She wasn't human. We were of different worlds. Was this acceptable? I just didn't know what to think. But after a moment, I simply couldn't hesitate. My desire was too much, and even if I didn't want it, the body would overpower the spirit.

I felt myself claw through the water, to get closer to her. She reached and accepted my body eagerly, and held me close, my manhood snug between our bodies. Against her slick and smoother tail, it was a very strange, yet pleasing and erotic feeling. I could literally drag it along the surface of her tail, and it would have felt amazing. I looked into her eyes and her mouth met mine, and my body gave into lust. I now knew fully that I wanted her. I gave way to the passion she offered in that kiss, and I felt my body go limp. He couldn't believe this was happening.

I found the strength to wrap my legs around the tail, and my member brushed the tail. My God...the feeling was amazing. I heard her giggle in a small ticklish way, and I just let out a few breaths of pleasure. I brushed her tail again. Again..until I finally felt that familiar place I had felt not that long ago. The tip of my member lay at her opening, and I heard her give a small moan as it brushed. I throbbed a bit and trembled at the feeling. It simply sitting there felt wonderful. I needed to have more. I began to push at her, slowly.

She gave a small gasp and a moan in pleasure as I began to enter. Oh my God, the feeling is almost unexplainable, and I still cannot find the right words to express what it felt like. My girth was slightly larger than her opening, yet her opening had such natural lubrication, that there was little to no difficulty at all. She felt cool on the member, but not unpleasant. It was a perfect coolness, almost like one feels when they jump into a cool pool of water when the temperature is above 100. I continued to slowly enter her, coaxing out moans from the both of us, until she yelped a bit as I felt myself take a sudden thrust into her. I must have finally penetrated her.

We sank slowly for a moment, hands embraced, and I just slightly rubbed hers as if to comfort her. If it was her first time, it was mine as well. I never imagined the first time being quite like this, but it could not have been better in my book. I gave her another kiss as she breathed heavily. I continued to slowly press myself into her, until I could go no further. My member was completely buried in the folds of her tail. The seabed was below us as we floated there. I awkwardly kicked, but it wasn't so much a swim kick as it was a kick just to keep me on the level with her. I embraced her back as she continued to catch her breath, and I finally decided to try and make my first move.

I slowly began to withdraw myself from her tail, before slowly entering back in for my first thrust into her. The moan I heard was just so divine. I found it hard to continuously thrust into her as I floated with her in the waters of the tank, but I could feel the insides of her folds beginning to gently massage and work my girth. Oh my God, I don't know how it felt to be with another woman, but I don't know if anything could ever replace such pleasure I was feeling right there. I made my second thrust into her tail and she began to squirm and wriggle, with me still inside. This only added to the stimulating effects I felt. With her opening seemingly smaller than women of the land, was her pleasure-spot easier to find? Was this a feeling easy for me to find? Would she orgasm faster perhaps? I honestly wasn't sure...but I decided to experiment. I was new to this, so hopefully...she would like it.

I thrusted again, only did a small rotating move with my pelvis. I didn't withdraw. I was trying to get my member to feel all around her inner walls. Give her such a feeling she had not known possible. She moaned louder, and even said my name. I quietly shushed her as I thrusted yet again, trying to give her even more. I heard her moaning more, and speaking to me, but I no longer focused on her beautiful voice. I was all about trying to give her more. I wanted to give her more, because whether she noticed it or not...I was feeling beyond spent. Her walls massaged my length, rubbing it, and trying to milk it of the precious seed getting ready to meet her body. I wasn't sure I was ready to let it go yet.

I began to thrust a bit faster, as she continued to wriggle and squirm to my movements. We sank and hit the sandbed with a small soft landing, kicking up a small cloud of sand as we continued to work at it. I was over her, and I dug my feet into the wet sand. I gave a watery and gurgled grunt as I thrusted once more into her, and I began to feel the feeling. I tried to delay it, but it wasn't possible. I gave a gurgled moan again, and...and...

I felt myself lose a little strength as I slowed my movements, but thrusted into her deeper and deeper...as deep as I could. And I felt myself release... Any kicking I did, got slower, and I felt myself fuse my legs together almost, and do thrust kicks...almost like a dolphin. That didn't last as I felt my strength weaken and after I felt a few pumps of my seed, my legs split apart again, and I just let my body weight fall on her. She moaned loudly as I felt her release a fluid over my girth. I wish I had more proper words to describe how amazing it felt...

Her insides continued to massage and greedily milk my girth of the seed. I pumped a few more times, emptying myself of all I could give her. I felt my strength weakening quick, but I used all the strength I had to continue to give to her. She gasped again and again, as did I, and I felt the afterglow begin to take effect. I was spent, weakened, and in perfect ecstasy. My head lay just above her petite breasts, and I tried to find the words...

"Melody...that...that was just so..."

She shushed me and began to stroke my shot hair with her slightly webbed hand. I had yet to withdraw myself from her tail, but I wasn't sure I wanted to...it just felt so wonderful.

However, my watch beeped, and I looked at it. My eyes widened to realize that time had indeed flown. It was five-thirty. I continued to breathe heavily, my lungs taking in and pushing out large quantities of the water, before I began to put the thoughts together. I had to get my stuff and get ready to go. Someone would soon come, and I didn't want them to see my naked on top of the mermaid laying at the bottom of the tank. I looked to her, and we shared another passionate kiss as if we both knew what was going on.

I stroked her hair gently. "Melody..." I said softly.

"Shhh..." she said. "Thank you..."

"No...thank you..." I said. "I don't know why...but...I really feel like I know you...I can't lose you..." I said weakly...

"You won't lose me..." she said back.

"I won't let anything happen to you while you are here..." I said, repeating my earlier promise...

I felt my member finally retreat from her tail, and she sat up. "You must get your things..."

I nodded. "Melody...I know you don't like it here...but...please...don't act drastically with the others...I will find a way to help you..."

She looked at me, before nodding. "Right...but...as long as you're with me, Travis...I won't be so alone..."

I gave her a small kiss. "I will be back again tonight..."

I don't know how long we stayed on that sandbed, for all I know, I likely didn't get out of the tank, until five to the hour. But I did get out. I got out a changed man. I turned off the music and exited the locker room with my clothes on. Just in time. My manager walked in. He looked to me. "Anything out of the ordinary happen last night? I know it was your first night shift and all."

I shook my head. "No. All was quiet on the Western Front."

He chuckled briefly and said, "Glad to hear. Think you'll be up for it again tonight?"