The Night that Never Happened

Story Info
A guy with 3 girls in a tent.
1.6k words
3.2
70k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday night. I was sitting on Michelle's bed writing a computer program on my laptop. Michelle, Shantel, and Jamie were in the room with me. Michelle, Shantel, and Jamie were 3 freshman girls at my college who were all friends with each other. The 3 of them were busy drinking alcohol together. I had purchased alcohol for them at Kroger earlier that night.

Around midnight, the 3 girls decided they wanted to watch the movie Corpse Bride. The girls turned off the lights and sat on the bed with me as the movie started. At first, I continued to work on my computer program. As the movie progressed, I put aside my laptop and focused on the movie. While watching the movie, I put my arms around Michelle's tummy and rubbed it gently. Her skin was very soft and gentle. Throughout the movie, I repeatedly gave her a gentle squeeze and called her "my teddy bear". Michelle gave a warm smile every time I called her that.

Around 3 AM, the 3 girls accompanied me to my tent in the forest. At the beginning of the school year, I had pitched a tent in a forest located at the corner of my college campus. I slept there every night for the fresh air and solitude. Michelle, Shantel, and Jamie were intrigued by my tent and decided it would be fun to sleep there with me. I put myself and Michelle in the middle, with Shantel on the end next to me, and Jamie on the end next to Michelle. Out of the 3 girls, I found Michelle to be the most attractive, so I made sure she was laying in the middle with me. If my tent was a chess board, I would be the king, Michelle would be the queen, and Shantel and Jamie would be the bishops.

It was a rather cold night, as most February nights in Indiana are, so the 4 of us cuddled close together under my sleeping bag to keep warm. Shantel put her arms around my tummy, and I put my arms around Michelle's tummy.

As the night progressed, the 3 girls decided that taking off their pants was a good idea. Shantel and Jamie removed their pants. Michelle was too lazy to remove her pants, so Jamie and I removed her pants for her. This prompted me to take off my shirt.

"We take off our pants, so you take off your shirt?" questioned Michelle. "What's wrong with that?" I asked. "It just doesn't make any sense," replied Michelle.

The removal of Michelle's pants prompted me to stroke her legs. Her legs were so soft and silky that it felt magical to the touch. While I stroked Michelle's legs, Shantel stroked my tummy.

As the night progressed, the 3 girls decided that taking off their shirts was a good idea. Shantel and Jamie removed their shirts. Once again, Michelle was too lazy to remove her shirt, so Jamie and I removed her shirt for her. This prompted me to take off my pants. With the lack of underwear, this removal left me completely naked. The 3 girls laid with me in nothing but their bras and panties.

I snuggled with Michelle more closely, pressing my chest against her back. I stroked her heavenly skin with my lustful fingers, which filled me with desire and gave me an erection. I then gently put my lips against her soft and silky cheeks. A moment later, Michelle turned around and gave me a light kiss on the lips. This filled me with happiness and a raging lust.

With Shantel's arms still around my tummy, I firmly pressed my lips against Michelle's lips and touched her tongue with my tongue. Our tongues playfully wrestled for a bit before our lips departed from each other. I laid there looking at Michelle with a big smile on my face. In the dim light, I could see a cheerful smile on her face. She looked so damn cute. Unsure of what to make of the situation, I gave Michelle another kiss, and our tongues wrestled yet again. When our lips departed from each other, I could see the same sweet smile on Michelle's face. That smile filled me with joy.

Michelle and I continued to kiss for a good while. That sweet smile on her face never faded. I thought I was in heaven. After some kissing, I began to fondle Michelle's breasts. Her bra eventually came off. I rubbed my desirous hands against her soft breasts. Then, at a seemingly random moment, the silence was broken.

"For some reason I wish I was with Steve right now," said Jamie.

Steve was Jamie's boyfriend. The breaking of the silence from Jamie made me feel awkward. While making out with Michelle, I had not forgotten that there were 2 other girls in the tent, nor did I think that they were unaware of what was going on. However, I had felt comfortable and at peace until the silence was broken by Jamie.

"Is this a bit awkward?" I asked nervously. "Yeah," replied Jamie. "I'm going to leave." "So am I," said Shantel.

I started to feel bad.

"You want to come with us, Michelle?" asked Shantel.

I later discovered this question was part of a tactic used among girls. Shantel was not sure if Michelle was enjoying time with me, and asked this question to give Michelle a chance to escape.

"I'll stay here," replied Michelle.

A minute later, Shantel and Jamie were gone, leaving me and Michelle alone together in my tent. At first I felt bad about provoking Shantel and Jamie to suddenly leave, but these feelings were soon erased by thoughts of what Michelle and I could do together now that the other 2 girls were no longer present.

Michelle laid next to me with the same adorable smile on her face. My mind raced while trying to decide on my next course of action. With a rather firm erection, I pressed my body against hers, and Michelle let out a subtle sigh of pleasure. I decided that she wanted to be pleasured further, but I did not wish to rush things. I simply gave her another kiss. I then began to fondle her breasts again. I first rubbed my fingers against her soft nipples. I then rolled my tongue across her nipples. Michelle seemed unphased by this, so I soon stopped. I gave her a few more kisses, and then decided it was time to step things up.

Though I felt very happy, I also felt very nervous. Sexual techniques were not my forte. Even standard sexual intercourse was something I found rather awkward and difficult. A few months before, I had attempted to have sexual intercourse with Shantel in my tent. After struggling to put on a condom that my uncle had given to me as a birthday present, I had failed to experience any pleasure from intercourse with Shantel. Either something was too big or something was too small, or we simply did not know what we were doing. That experience had caused me to have mixed feelings of excitement and dread when engaging in sexual activities with a girl.

While laying with Michelle in my tent, I felt the mixture of excitement and dread. I sensed that Michelle was aroused and wanted to be pleasured. I felt a certain obligation to satisfy her since it was me who was responsible for arousing her. I too was aroused and wanted to be satisfied as well. However, I did not know what to do. I did not have any condoms or any sort of birth control in my tent, nor did I desire to have intercourse anyway since my last experience of it had left me fearing it.

I positioned myself above Michelle and began to stroke my penis against her panties. Michelle's face rapidly changed expression as she let out a soft sigh of pleasure. As I continued to stroke my penis against her panties, her sighs became louder and my erection became firmer. I began to let out sighs of pleasure as well as my stroking was making me feel very good.

Michelle took hold of my penis and began to rapidly stroke it against her panties.

"I'll be on top," said Michelle in a sexy voice.

Michelle positioned herself above me and continued to stroke my penis against her panties.

"This is so weird," I said.

Though I liked the idea of a girl stroking my penis, I preferred to stroke it myself as it gave me more control. I told Michelle I did not like her on top, so I positioned myself above her and stroked my penis against her panties. As I continued to do this, I decided I was happier when Michelle and I were simply kissing each other. The sensuous wrestling of tongues sufficiently pleased me, and I did not have the agonizing, yet paradoxically pleasurable, desire to come. I also missed Michelle's cute smile, which was now replaced with the expression of a girl about to come.

As I stroked my penis against Michelle's panties with more force, her mouth became wide open and her eyes squeezed shut. Though I was not sure, I sensed Michelle had come. I still had yet to come, so I continued to stroke my penis against her panties. After a few minutes of this, I began to feel a rush of pleasure. I was about to come. I stroked my penis with incredible force as I let out a few pleasurable moans. Finally, I felt an incredible rush of pleasure as I came all over Michelle's panties. I was asleep soon after.

The next morning I woke up to find a mostly naked Michelle sleeping in my arms. She gave me a good morning kiss and went back to sleep.

Michelle, Shantel, and Jamie labeled the night that Michelle and I made out as "the night that never happened".