All Comments on 'The Night that Never Happened'

by smoothfoot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Huh??

wtf?

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Unreal

Sorry, but there was no attempt to give these characters any sense of context. How are they meant to know each other? Why are they are staying in a tent? If their previous sexual experience was so lousy, why is Shantel there? If Jamie has a boyfriend, why is she there? If sex wasn't on the agenda (hence his lack of condoms), why is anyone there? Is it really likely Michelle would come just from a little dry humping? And which of these cardboard cut-outs is meant to be the "mature" one? You'd be better off calling this "The Story That Never Happened".

smoothfootsmoothfootover 17 years agoAuthor
Response to "Unreal"

I edited the story to explain how the girls are related to each other, and why they are sleeping in the tent.

As for your other questions, I cannot really answer them. This is a true story. The events of the story happened in February 2006. I, the author, am the guy in the story.

Why is Shantel there? Even though we had a lousy sexual experience together, I guess she still liked being with me.

Why is Jamie there when she has a boyfriend? I honestly do not know. I do not know what goes through the minds of females sometimes.

Why are any of the girls there when there is no sexual agenda? I think the girls simply found the idea of sleeping in a tent fun. Sex was not the initial reason for joining me in my tent.

Is it likely Michelle would come just from a little dry humping? As I said, this story is true, so I know for a fact it is possible.

You seem to think this story is unrealistic. But the fact that this story is non-fiction goes to show that people are often irrational and do things that do not make sense, and goes to show that sex is often not glamorous like it is in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so lame...

...a wheelchair wouldn't help. Please, give me an air freshener...that's how bad it stinks.

22pilgrim22pilgrimover 17 years ago
The Story That Never Happened

Huh ?

Tired TexanTired Texanover 17 years ago
Maybe this did happen

but why? Who are these people and why are you in a tent when you were just in a bedroom? All stories need context as well as content. This one simply doesn't have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seems awkward enough to be true.

Ignore the anonymous cranks. I liked this story. It had the feeling of a real experience, all the inexplicable behavior and the I'm-not-sure-what's-happening rush of sexual activity. Why else would the story end with dry humping and not the real (wet) thing? Love, Julie (who's had boys come on her panties a couple times).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What Absolute Garbage!

Deosn't make any sense at all.

How old are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOL!

The night never did happen! hehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous