All Comments on 'The Nightingale Agency Pt. 05'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible chapter

This was an awesome chapter, thanks ever so much for the descriptive and informative "Cunnilingus" lesson. Glad that Frank was a quick study under Eve's guidance, and Eve feeding his BIG cock deep into Mistress Susie's pussy and having him blast her full of his sperm was delightful, wouldn't it be a humorous added bonus if that mistress accidentally got pregnant in the process ha, ha, ha. Touchè to Eve for standing up to the arrogant Master William and telling him off in the end.

Looking forward to the series continuing 5 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ooh this was a really good one

I didn't expect her to be submissive at all but I really liked it. I hope she falls in love with Octavian. I see trouble ahead with William. Please keep going!

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubalmost 8 years ago
So Very Sexy

I was drawn in by your engaging descrptions and the raw sexuality. I usually shy away from stories involving male dominants, but you developed Eve's character in such an interesting series that I had to know what would happen. You showed her to be very much in control even when submitting. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still solid writing

You have kept me interested despite invoking a myriad of negative feelings and a couple oh fuck no moments. Seeing how people handle imperfect situations is usually a strong story basis. It speaks to your skill that I can remain involved when I don't like the majority of your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
504 Followers
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...