The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in, wrapped his arms around his mother and held her. She leaned in to him feeling safe in his strong arms. Tony allowed her time to pull herself together. He could feel her body relaxing, leaning more on his frame.

He stood firm and with his right hand lifted her chin. He kissed her tearful eyes and told her everything was going to be okay. He told her he was home for a week and what happened earlier would stay between them.

He kissed her forehead. She looked at him lost in his loving gaze. He wiped her tears away and kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes and hugged him tight.

He pulled back a bit and lifted her chin planting a soft, tender kiss on her lips. She welcomed his kiss. She felt so safe in the arms of her strong, muscular son. He delivered several sweet, soft kisses on her lips and felt her relax some more.

He had his eyes open watching her every expression. Her expressions went from that of fear to enjoyment.

He shifted his face a bit more and kissed her a little harder; a little more passionate unlike a son should kiss his mother. She could feel his strong grip on her bare hips bringing her in closer to his body.

His voice echoing in her head, "I've always admired your beauty from afar," except this time the man kissing her and holding her was real.

She opened her mouth to accept her son's tongue. Their kiss intensified. She wanted this. She dreamt about it.

Tony couldn't believe his luck. His mother had been the object of many of his fantasies and now he held her in his arms kissing her like he'd fantasized so many times before.

Her body was ten times sexier and hotter than he'd imagined. He could feel her bare tits pressing against his chest. She was running her hands up and down his back and down to his buttocks.

His mother wanted this as much as he did.

He cupped her ass in his hands and kneaded them bringing her arousal level up a notch. She was moaning as he kissed her. There was so much passion behind her kiss and touch. Tony wondered how long his mother had lusted for him.

He broke the kiss and they both looked at each other and smiled, "Geez Mom, I've wanted you for so long but you're way sexier and hotter than any fantasy I ever had. I'm so glad I came home today."

She stood there and took in his compliment running her hand through his hair. Her son was gorgeous. Tony removed the robe from his Mom and she stood there before him, once again naked.

He took her by the hand and twirled her around slowly taking in her beauty. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, her tits were full and desirable and her ass... wow, her ass was delectably full and round. He gave her a smack on her ass and she smiled. She loved that type treatment. Her face broke out in a big smile.

Just then Tony received a text. It was Steve. The message read... "Hey Dude, what's going on upstairs with your Mom? Is everything okay? Please tell your Mom she has nothing to worry about, this stays with us... and she has nothing to be ashamed of."

Tony replied telling him all was fine and to give him a little more time. He explained he needed to help his mom pull herself together.

Tony pulled his gorgeous Mom to him enveloping her in his strong arms. She felt warm and safe and sexy and naughty all wrapped in one.

Tony lowered his head and latched on to one of her tits causing her to moan. She threw her head back in ecstasy. She'd breastfed Tony as an infant and now he was back where he was 21 years ago except now it was sexual, sensual... it was fucking hot.

He bit down slightly on her nipple and she grabbed his head bringing him to her. She relished in the forbidden lust. Kissing his way up, Tony made his way back to her motherly lips and once again they locked lips.

His hands roamed all over her body but curiosity got the better of him. He needed to know more about his mother's behavior. There would be plenty of time to explore her body later. Plus, he was going to make her desire him more. His mother was no different to the girls at school who threw themselves at him. He knew how to play the game. The harder the chase the better the prize. He'd make his mom wait.

He broke the kiss and stepped back. He wanted to know about her behavior. Why had she opened the door in her birthday suit not knowing who'd be there? He handed her the robe so she could cover herself.

Before long Linda had told Tony all he wanted to know. She was forthcoming with her son and opted to fill him in with every sordid detail from the beginning and including her run-in with Mario at the supermarket.

Things started to fall into place and started to make sense now for Tony. Mario had called him up and left a puzzling voicemail message insisting he come home because he'd seen weird shit happening at his house. Unbeknownst to Mario, Tony had already planned to come home today.

He'd bumped into Mario right outside his house as he drove up. Mario had told him he was getting his exercise in; walking around the neighborhood. It seemed odd as Mario was a big gym rat but Tony hadn't given it any thought until now.

He was happy to know Mario had not touched his mother, but he was now faced with handling this situation with the neighbor, his cop friend and Mario and getting his sexy mom off the hook. Linda didn't say more. She could tell Tony was trying to process all this information.

Meanwhile at Robert's house Sgt. Karl Miller had shown up and Robert had flagged him down before he made his way to Linda's. Robert filled him in on what had happened earlier and how he had to sneak out the backdoor. He also clued him in on Mario and his approaching Linda at the supermarket.

After a bit, Robert asked Sgt. Miller to make his way over to Linda's to assess the damage. He didn't want this to blow up in his face for fear of the consequences if this made its way back to his wife.

The doorbell brought Tony out of his focused thought. Linda's eyes bugged out. She dared not think who that might be at the door. Tony saw the fear in her eyes and did his best to calm her down assuring her he was there to protect her. He instructed her to stay put. He would handle the visitor.

Steve was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs and having peered thru the peephole he knew it was a policeman at the door. Tony instinctively knew it was Sgt. Miller his mom had told him about.

He concocted a plan on the spot. He'd give Sgt. Miller and Robert a taste of their own medicine. He'd have Sgt. Miller 'fess up on tape how he and Robert took advantage of his mother. He asked Steve to take his phone and record what was about to happen but to stay out of sight.

His plan worked to a "t". Soon Tony had incriminating video evidence and had Sgt. Miller shaking in his boots. His career and life hung on a line and Tony nailed his balls to the wall reminding him what happens to police who end up behind bars. In exchange for keeping this situation under wraps, Sgt. Miller was to make sure Robert and Mario delete any video or picture evidence of Linda in compromising positions. If anything ever leaked, Sgt. Miller and Robert would end up behind bars for blackmailing, Mario for intent to blackmail, and he for abuse of power and much more.

Karl assured Tony his mother had nothing to worry about. He would make sure Robert and Mario never bothered Linda again. Tony's message to all of them was quite clear... if any of them even breathed in the direction of his mother he'd go straight to the cops with his video.

Back at Robert's house, Karl had a stern message for Robert complete with some physical retribution for getting him involved in this crap. It was fun while it lasted, but it was to end right that moment. He took Robert's phone and personally deleted all video and still images of Linda. Robert assured him he was going to leave her alone.

Karl then made his way to Mario's house and had a strong come to Jesus talk with him as well doing the same with his phone images. He told Mario that if he bothered Linda or Tony or any member of that family ever again, he'd have him to deal with. Mario was scared shitless. He would never bother the family again.

Meanwhile at Linda's home, Steve and Tony celebrated and hi-fived each other. The plan turned out better than they anticipated.

Linda wouldn't leave her room. She stayed put as her son had instructed. Tony filled Steve in on some of the details and thanked him for helping save his mom. Steve was only happy to help.

Tony called out to his mom asking her to come downstairs. Linda made her way to them still unsure of what took place. Tony was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs holding out a hand motioning for her to join him. When she reached the bottom stair he hugged her tight and assured her everything was going to be okay.

He stepped back and said, "Mom, this is my very good friend Steve."

Linda turned and blushed. This young man had seen her naked. Steve held his hand out and she reached out.

"Mom, Steve knows what you've been through and he helped me rescue you. It's okay to give him a hug." Steve still had Linda's hand in his and he tugged lightly bringing her to him wrapping her in his arms. She felt safe with Steve as well. She wrapped her arms around and brought him to her.

Steve looked over at Tony, winked at him and mouthed, "she's sooo hot". They smiled.

Tony came up behind his mother and hugged her trapping her between he and Steve. He nuzzled her and kissed her lightly on the neck close to her ear then he whispered, "I love you Mom."

She turned her head a bit and kissed him lightly on his mouth at first. Tony opened his mouth and darted his tongue encouraging his mom to French kiss him while she hung on to his best friend.

Linda could feel Steve's body responding. He started to sway his hips and grinding lightly against her. It felt so right.

She moaned as Tony broke the kiss. She looked up and stared at Steve's beautiful blue eyes. He leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips; light at first and then his urge took over; before long they were kissing as lovers.

Tony undid the tie on his mom's robe and pulled it back and down exposing her nude body. She felt heat radiating from deep within thus she welcomed the light breeze she felt on her nude body.

Steve brought his hand up and cupped one of her tits breaking the kiss and bringing her funbag to his mouth. She threw her head back and grunted like a bitch in heat.

These boys were in for a treat.

Steve ran his hands down to her buttocks and brought her body to his mashing their groins as he dry-humped her.

Tony stood back and relished in the scene before him, but there was no doubt in his mind... he was going to have first crack at his sexy mother. Tony stepped in and interrupted the hot scene before him.

Steve looked at him somewhat disappointed but he understood that Tony should have dibs on his mother. Tony pulled his mom to him grinding against her ass as he took a tit in each hand.

He looked at Steve and said, "I'll make sure she thanks you properly but first I need to make this beautiful woman mine." Linda smiled. Steve nodded.

Tony brought his hand up to her chin and turned her head slightly. He looked at her and said, "It's time I become a Mother Fucker but first you've got to beg for what you're about to get."

She leaned back against him and felt his hardness against the crack of her ass. He kept massaging her tits as Steve "ooohed" and "aaaahed" at their public display of affection.

Tony then turned her around, kissed her once more and then with a gentle push on her shoulders had her kneel before him. Her face was level with his crotch and she could see a big bulge. She looked up at him and him down at her nodding for her to do what he expected her to do.

She began undoing his pants and in one swift motion pulled them down along with his briefs. His thick cock looked so delicious. She couldn't contain herself, she grabbed his dick and brought the tip to her mouth.

She heard Steve gasp and say, "Wow Dude, she's gonna suck your cock."

Tony said, "Yup. Go on Mommy, suck on your son's cock." The latter part echoed in her head, "son's cock, son's cock." She was in Heaven.

She looked up at his handsome face. He was so strong and manly. She took her time first licking the length, up and down and then focusing on his head sucking him in. Tony threw his head back. Finally, his fantasy was now real. He grabbed her head and guided her on his cock. She was a great cocksucker. She massaged his jewels raking her nails up and down his scrotum.

Steve stood witness to this awesome scene unfolding before him. He had his impressive meat in his hands and was taking care of business.

Tony was in Heaven. His hot mom was on her knees worshiping his cock taking extra care to satisfy him fully. Several times as she licked his knob she looked up at him so lovingly knowing she was bringing him pleasure.

It wasn't long before Tony exploded in his mom's mouth feeding her a copious amount of man juice and she gulped down every drop relishing in the experience of tasting her handsome son for the very first time. He was delectable.

But her task wasn't complete. After finishing up, Tony instructed her to crawl over to Steve and thank him as well for helping her out of the bind she'd gotten herself into.

Linda turned and saw Steve's impressive tool and knew she'd enjoy thanking him. She crawled over and took his balls in her mouth making Steve moan with pleasure. He grabbed the back of her head as she took his cock in her mouth.

Steve looked over at Tony and said, "Dude, this hot mother is skilled."

Tony knew all too well.

Seeing his mom on her knees acting slutty instantly gave him a boner. He knelt behind her and ever so slowly started tasting her charms starting with her tight round ass. He kissed all over her sweet cheeks. Linda loved the sensation. His strong forceful hands kneading her ass and opening her up for the taking. Tony dove in taking his time lapping up from the top of her ass crack down to her sweet mommy muff. Her scent drove him wild. He'd always fancied giving women oral but lapping up at his mom's most inner private regions was superb.

Linda moaned as she gave Steve probably the best blowjob of his life. Steve's verbal encouragement in conjunction with Tony's oral manipulation set her world on fire. She felt quite honored desired by two handsome, virile and well-endowed young men.

She was glad she now belonged to her son Tony.

Linda could not contain her orgasm. Tony's ministrations were bringing her to the edge and Tony knew it. He put his tongue into overdrive which in turn caused Linda to do the same with the task at hand.

Soon Steve was panting and moaning announcing he was gonna cum. His cum shot down Linda's throat as he continued to call her a slut and a hot cocksucker all the while controlling her bobbing actions with a fist full of her hair. He certainly wasn't as gentle as Tony but Linda didn't seem to mind.

And soon after Steve emptied his nutsack into Linda's mouth she erupted in a torrid orgasm spraying Tony's face with her mommy juice while announcing to the world that she was cumming. Tony lapped up every ounce of her sweet nectar.

Steve let go of Linda's head and backed up on to the couch spent but content closing his eyes and leaning his head back. A few hours ago he never imagined his best friend's mom would be on her knees satisfying him. She was hot.

Before long Steve heard the unmistaken sound of hot sex. He opened his eyes and saw that Tony had mounted his mom doggie style. The scene before him was beyond exotic. His best friend fucking his own mother doggie style while she begged him to fuck her hard.

Tony grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back as he plunged deep and hard into his mother's silky dripping cunt causing her to moan and grunt like a bitch in heat. She begged him to fuck her good and to give her his cock. Tony smacked her ass hard a couple of times while calling her a cunt and a cheap whore.

Linda was so turned on by the rough fucking and by his words. She pushed back harder wanting him way deep in her.

Tony kept smacking her ass with one hand as he pulled on her hair with the other all the while encouraging his mother, "That's it mommy fuck back. Oh yeah, you fucking cheap cunt give me your pussy. You belong to me now."

Linda loved it. She responded by fucking back and between guttural grunts saying, "Oh yes baby, I'm yours. Fuck me. Mommy's cunt belongs to you."

Tony fucked her good and after a few minutes Tony announced he was gonna cum deep in Mommy's fuckhole.

She encouraged him and announced she was on the verge, too. Before long they both climaxed in unison.

Linda was spent and so was Tony. Tony got up first and helped his Mom up. He walked her over to the couch and they took a seat next to Steve. She between the two hunks. She laid her head back and rested fully exhausted.

Tony and Steve looked at each other and Steve gave Tony a thumb's up. They smiled. Tony never imagined this would play out this way, but he knew he could trust Steve implicitly.

Linda looked like a Playboy centerfold come-to-life. She took great pride in maintaining a youthful and well-proportioned figure.

After a few minutes Steve couldn't help himself. He leaned in and kissed Linda causing her to moan. He took the opportunity to manhandle her tits.

Tony opened his eyes and smiled. His Mommy was insatiable. And he enjoyed seeing his friend play with her.

Before long, Steve laid back bringing Linda with him as he pawed her body especially her ass kneading it and opening it lasciviously. Linda loved being used and her moans were the proof.

Tony could see Steve's hard cock rubbing the outside of his mom's engorged pussy lips causing her to stir and moan louder. Their kiss was so sensual and somewhat animalistic. Tony couldn't help himself. He reached over grabbing Steve's cock with one hand while with the other opening Linda's sopping cunt and eventually sticking his friend's stiff meat in his mother's fuckhole. He found it erotic to literally give his mom to his friend to enjoy as he wished.

Linda broke the kiss turned to Tony and thanked him as she slowly and wantonly gulped Steve's thick rod enjoying inch by savory inch until finally resting her ass on his thighs. Steve gave him a thumbs up.

Once she was fully mounted she wiggled her bottom enjoying the feel of Steve's cock filling her fully. Steve reached up and cupped Linda's tits pinching her nipples and driving her crazy.

Tony couldn't stand it much longer. He playfully slapped his mom's ass and said, "Fuck him good Mom!" And stood back with camera in hand.

Linda loved being the main star and gave Tony a stellar performance complete with moans, groans and begging Steve to fuck her good. Steve added his bit, too, calling her all sorts of dirty, filthy names, manhandling her luscious tits and giving her long, passionate, wet kisses.

This went on long enough. Tony was horny as all get out. He set the camera down where it could continue to catch the action, came behind his sexy mother and instructed Steve to bring her down to him and to hold her down to him. Steve was only too happy to oblige.

Tony stepped up behind Linda grabbing her ass globes, one in each hand. He opened her up and rimmed her properly taking her by surprise. She stiffened up and Tony smacked her bottom instructing her to relax which she did. He dove in sampling the musky taste of her sweet brown hole while taking in the smell of hot sex. He relished in it... loved the sweet aroma and taste of his freshly fucked Mommy. He could see their hot fuck juices dripping out of Linda's moist pussy and down Steve's cock.

Although he wasn't gay, he couldn't help himself and licked around his mom's fuckhole and down Steve's meat.