The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers

He took video and snapped a few pictures. This was so exhilarating to Tony Sr., beyond his wildest dreams. He didn't quite understand why he was allowing this or why he felt comfortable but his dream had a lot to do with it topped with the hot sex and verbal exchange with his wife earlier. It felt so natural to have his son present with camera in hand as he fucked his wife.

In the deep depths of his consciousness he heard his son speak, "That's it Dad fuck her good. Mom loves a good fucking. Let her have it. Fuck her like the nasty cunt she is. Oh yeah, that's it Mom show Dad what a nasty mother fucker you are. Suck his cock with your tight pussy. Oh fuck yes, that's it. I can see you working your ass like a two-bit whore. Pound her good Dad. Give it to her. Fuck her. Oh yeah, fuck her nice and hard just like she likes it."

Tony Sr. was the hardest he'd been in quite some time, even harder than this morning. He'd already come twice this morning so he was going to give her a ride for her money.

Linda on the other hand was cumming hard with her son's encouragement. She wished she could have both their cocks. She wanted them both, together. She was going out on a limb, but she brought her husband's ear down to her mouth and whispered, "I need both of you. I want both of you. Please," she pleaded to her husband quietly.

Her husband looked at her with fire in his eyes. He couldn't deny he wanted this as much as his wife. In that split second, they fell in love all over again.

TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers