The Ninth Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriet was beside herself. Never in her life had she ever felt anything so amazing, so utterly overwhelming. She bore down with renewed vigour on his cock, and felt it throb and jerk in response.

Mrs Gordon informed her that Franz was about to come, and her mouth was about to be filled with his hot sticky seed. She was to swallow it all. Not a drop was to escape.

Harriet moved her head faster, desperate to feel the hot heavy pulsing as he spurted into her mouth.

She ground her pussy into Franz`s mouth as she felt her own orgasm build, and then she was coming. She ground, and cried, and sobbed, around the spurting cock in her mouth, as he sent wad after wad of hot virile spunk, gushing onto her tongue. She desperately swallowed as still more splattered across her teeth, coating the roof of her mouth, and sliding in sticky strings down her throat. She was lost. It was over.

6

Harriet once again stood naked in her bedroom awaiting Franz. It had been a little over twenty-four hours since she had sucked Franz`s cock, and the memory was still very fresh in her mind. She hadn`t minded the taste of his spunk that much. It was earthy, and salty, but not at all unpleasant.

The promised clothing had not yet arrived, so Harriet still had nothing to wear except the flimsy baby doll nightie. Even her bikini had disappeared.

She heard the sound of a key in the lock, and Franz entered. He was naked and already erect. Harriet`s breath caught in her throat. So, there was to be more sex. Franz moved slowly around her, examining her body in great detail.

"Your pussy seems fuller. More clearly defined. The lips fatter. You`re breasts appear larger. You`re nipples a little swollen. It would seem that our little play yesterday has kickstarted your libido. Do you feel different Harriet?"

"Well, a little I guess." Said Harriet truthfully. "I`ve had some weird dreams."

"Sexual ones?"

"Yes."

"excellent."

As Franz moved behind her. She felt the hot bulbous knob of his cock touch the crack of her ass before sliding gently up the small of her back as he pressed himself against her. He reached around and cupped her breasts, feeling their heavy fullness, the coral nipples hardening beneath his expert touch.

"You`re trembling, how delightful."

Harriet was indeed trembling. She wanted so much to hate what he was doing to her, but his hands caressing her tits felt amazing. He plucked at her swollen nipples and she gasped as she felt a jolt of pleasure race through her body.

"You enjoyed that didn`t you Harriet?" He whispered. "Perhaps you would like me to touch you somewhere else?"

Harriet watched in horror as an index finger made its way from her breastbone and down over the flat of her stomach, heading towards her pussy. Harriet squirmed against him desperate to escape the hand that was approaching the fat lips of her tightly closed cunt. In doing so, she inadvertently rubbed herself against the long shaft of his cock which pushed tightly into the crack of her ass and was made prisoner there by her fat cheeks. Harriet froze. There was no escape. There was nothing she could do to prevent Franz`s long finger from sliding delicately along the length of her slit, before pushing gently inside.

"Open up for me Harriet. Let me feel your virgin cunt."

Harriet gasped at the sudden penetration, and despite herself, pushed back against Franz`s cock and felt it throb in response.

"Harriet." He hissed in her ear. "There are two ways we can do this. The pleasurable way or the painful way. Either way I`m going to have my finger in your cunt. It`s up to you."

Reluctantly, Harriet shuffled her feet apart, encouraged by Franz kicking at her ankles, until her feet were as far apart as she could comfortably manage. She could feel the tendons on the inside of her thighs stretching to accommodate her new position. She was fully open to him now, and she felt his finger hook inside her, gently rotating in the moisture that had gathered there.

"Good girl Harriet." He whispered. "You`re doing really well." He lowered his cock and pushed it between her thighs, and Harriet saw the monstrous knob emerge between her legs, along with a portion of the shaft. A large drop of moisture was welling from the slit in the cockhead, and Franz scooped it onto his finger and rubbed it into Harriet's clit.

Harriet gasped. Her breaths were coming quicker now as he molested her, his other hand grasped her tit, kneading and pulling at her nipple. She was on sensory overload. She found herself rubbing her pussy back and forth along the thick length thrust between her legs, her natural secretions coating the immense shaft as she moved upon it.

"I want to come Franz. Please make me come. I need it."

"And I need my cock inside you." Replied Franz.

"Then do it." She groaned. "Fuck it inside me. Do it now before I change my mind."

Franz pushed Harriet forward until she was bent over, her hands clutching the footboard of the bed.

Seizing and crushing her tits, he thrust forward.

Harriet screamed. "No! Franz wait- "She screamed again as he thrust deeper, rotating his hips as he widened the channel. Finally, Harriet sobbed. "Oh Franz. What have you done?"

Franz was fully inside her now, scarcely believing how hot and tight she was. He had had many women over the years but never one as deliciously tight as Harriet. He pulled completely out, before driving in again, full length, into her quivering sheath, feeling his heavy balls slap against her upturned cunt. He knew he wouldn`t last. He began pumping her in earnest.

Harriet felt like she had had a baseball bat thrust into her. A white flash of pain had exploded behind her eyes as he tore into her. Forcing apart the walls of her cunt for the very first time. Her screams had been very real, but now she gritted her teeth determined not to cry out. This was what her pussy was made for, she reasoned. It was meant to be fucked. It was designed to be used by a cock. She thrust herself back onto the large, heaving prick, determined to get something from her first fuck.

The pain was diminishing to a dull ache, and Franz`s busy fingers were bringing the pleasure back. She was humping back at him now, meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own, driving herself towards the orgasm she could feel approaching.

"Fuck me Franz!" She cried. "Fuck my fucking cunt!"

Hearing those words from her pure and innocent mouth tipped Franz over the edge. With a loud groan, he began shooting inside her, his gushing sperm soothing the bruised and lacerated walls of her pussy.

Harriet was coming too, harder than she had ever come in her life. Her legs went from under her and she collapsed on the rug, the spurting cock pulling free and decorating her ass and thighs with hot creamy spunk. Feeling the sudden void, Harriet pushed her fingers into the hole and rapidly wanked her clit, desperate to get the last vestiges of pleasure from her rapidly diminishing orgasm.

7

Harriet lay naked on the bed. She couldn`t believe what had just happened. Franz had left after he had come, and told her to clean up. There had been very little blood, but her pussy ached like crazy.

She was ashamed of herself. All of her good intentions had counted for nothing when faced with her first cock. She hadn`t put up any resistance and had actually encouraged Franz to fuck her.

She knew that her father would be bitterly disappointed. She had let him down badly, but had resolved not to tell him. She was pretty sure that Franz would never tell, so how could he ever know?

She could hear footsteps in the hall and knew that Franz was returning. He was going to fuck her in the ass next. She knew that it was going to hurt, but felt strangely numb. She had started on this path to sexual enlightenment, and was determined to see it through regardless of the cost. Perhaps tomorrow Franz would fuck her pussy some more. She hoped so.

8

Franz stood in Albert`s basement along with several members of his coven. Albert looked a shadow of his former self. Always gaunt, he now looked positively skeletal. His parchment like skin stretched over his thin, malnourished frame, but his eyes still glittered with manic excitement. Franz almost felt sorry for his friend. He had had Harriet to himself for almost two weeks now, and had fucked her on a daily basis. She loved sex. When he was tired he had given her to the members of his coven, who had enhanced her education still further. Harriet didn`t bother with clothes around the house anymore. She was there now. She didn`t know that Franz was with her father.

"I`m sorry it took so long Franz, I had a few issues. But I`m ready for her now, as you can see."

Franz looked around the basement. The shadows seemed more agitated than ever. There was a vibrancy, an energy that wasn`t there before. A real sense of urgency. The shadows danced in welcome around Franz`s feet and across the ceiling. The alter had been laid out. There were burning candles and advanced pentagrams inlaid with obscure symbols, some that Franz recognised others that he did not.

"Get her down here man." Continued Albert. "There`s no time to lose. She needs to be fucked within the next thirty minutes or it all goes to shit. Does she know what`s about to happen?"

Franz smiled sadly and nodded to his accomplices. Two men seized Albert and pushed him into a high backed wooden chair. Strong ties secured his arms and legs to the chair, and the accomplices stood either side of Albert making sure that the chair didn`t topple over.

Albert struggled feebly. His weakened state no match for the two men. "Franz what the fuck are you doing! Get me the fuck off here! I have to complete the rite!"

"She`s not here Albert." Franz said softly. Albert stopped struggling and stared wide-eyed at his long-standing friend, the colour draining from his face.

Franz continued. "The last time I was here you asked me to choose sides, so I did. I chose Satan. But you were right. He couldn`t touch you while you were performing the rite. You had too much protection. So, he addressed the problem from another angle. He went after Harriet instead."

Albert gave a sob and his head dropped to his chest.

"He had me fuck her Albert. He wanted her corrupted in every way. He wanted her turned into a cock crazy whore. And to be honest, I`ve pretty much done it."

Albert knew that he was finished. Without Harriet and her precious virginity, he couldn`t now complete the rite. He glanced nervously at the shadows adorning his walls and ceilings. They would tear him apart for this. His demons, his loyal followers, would have their revenge.

" Oh, and Albert, before I go and leave you to your fate, there is one more thing."

Albert didn`t want to hear anymore. He just wanted to die now.

"Harriet is not your daughter. Your wife and I were having an affair for many years. After Harriet was born we had a DNA test. She`s mine Albert. I even chose her name. I`ve always liked the name Harriet."

"Then why Franz." Cried Albert in his grief. " Why did you have to fuck her? If she`s not of my blood the rite would have failed anyway."

"Correct. But the master wanted her corrupted. The one thing, the one person you truly loved, taken from you. But if it`s any consolation, she`s perfectly happy. In fact, she loves her new life."

"But your own daughter! Your own fucking daughter!"

Franz waved a hand dismissively. " She doesn`t know. And anyway, she`s nothing to me. A cunt. A hole. Tits. I`ll keep her for the fucking awhile, then set her up in a nice little flat. I`m not a monster Albert."

Albert nodded as if accepting this. "How will you tell her I died?"

"In a fire. After your friends have finished with you, the house will be torched. The Master has a very special place for you Albert. You will suffer more pain and horror than any soul has faced since the dawn of creation."

"Then do me one last thing Franz. Tell her I love her."

"No." Said Franz as he swept from the room.

THE END

12