All Comments on 'The "No Intercourse" Rule'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Should have been in the 'romance' section. Was a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

agreed - very good read. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

I don't normally wait tell the end are read the whole story ... But how could I not with this one fun read

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Well written, erotic, just overall well done. And it fits here or in romance. People think of noncon/reluctance and immediately picture rape, force, blah blah or she acts like she doesn't want it and then turns into a slut with no limits, blah blah. However, she is reluctant. Whatever her reasons, she is reluctant to have sex.

One thing I love about the story is the fact that he respects her enough to follow her wishes and not push her boundaries just because he wants to fuck. He lets her set the pace.

I imagine you will get some negative feedback from the cretins who say it's not believable or he was a wimp for not screwing her and getting it done. Ignore them.

You did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAH!

This is not noncon...well if it is it only is a tiny bit. My only disappointment in it is that she went as far as she did with lars while she was married. Sure, hubby is dying...its been almost a year...she can play around. Hmmm...does this sound wrong?

Well, you can't blame her...honestly this is something I would have talked about with my wife before hand. Got a list five pages long of "what if scenarios and this is number 89. If I am in a coma, and show no signs of waking or improvement. After six months you have my permission to get plowed if he has a condom and you are on birth control. :-) Sounds silly, but if I wake up and find out my wife was not following the rules? Hmmmm...depends on if I can use my arms and legs or not. Or I may just pay someone to break the lovers arms and legs! LOL

Anyway...I liked the story...very sweet and tender, I feel for all parties involved, and it is the most romantic noncon I have ever read.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

P.S. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this a category mistake?

This is well-written and very sexy, although I didn't buy the "months and months" formula between each sexual escalation. But, although that was contrived, it didn't stop this from being very enjoyable. However, this wasn't really a "non-consent" story. Lars was one man who REALLY knew that "no means no," even when there was penis-touching-vagina. I expected him to penetrate then even while she said, "no," but he didn't. And she wasn't "reluctant," just guilt-ridden. So, this story belongs in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

This is an extremely well written piece and was a quite enjoyable read! The anticipation was exciting and the story was told with fluidity. When I came into this section of "non-consent/reluctance," I had doubts that I would find a story of this nature. You certainly delivered exactly what I sought. Kudos!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Well told

Nice telling of an unhappy episode. The conflict between fidelity and infidelity is well handled. Difficult to categorise, 'Reluctance' says it, 'Romance' equally well.

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago
Came here following a comment that said the story was probably in the wrong category

It surely deserves the five stars and I added it to my favourites which I rarely do. However I think it should be in the "Loving Wives" section. Both its subject and style makes it an ideal candidate for that category. Oh and I will be following you. This one is definitely among my top 10 favourite stories on this site

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Great story but wrong category

I really liked this story but it's definitely in the wrong category and would probably reach a wider audience in Erotic Couplings or Romance.

The "Nonconsent/Reluctance" category usually refers to sex that is nonconsensual or coerced in some way. Leah was "reluctant" about entering into a new relationship, but controlled the amount and progression of intimacy with Lars.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
wxcellent writing

Heironymous is certainly an experienced author with who has been ppsting stories to Literotica for about fifteen years.

Unless he says differently, I am going to assume he chose the Nonconsent / Reluctance category for a reason. Though I have heard from other writers that the Site Admins sometimes force the choice onto the stories they approve.

One of my stories I deliberately chose the Mature category to make a point. That we can write characters who act like adults, speak like adults and accept adult consequences. Without imploding into blubbering infantile tantrums. But evidently, I am one of the few with this experience in life.

I agree with those commentators who thought "The No Intercourse Rule" belongs in either Erotic Couples or Romance. I lean towards Romance, cause the dramatics of the dramatic human characterization the author created is the very definition of romance.

I do not agree this story belongs in Loving Wives. The adolescent trolls that infest that category would have torn apart the writer for daring to go against their delusions of heterodoxy.

dondddonddalmost 7 years ago
So loved this story....

I really liked this story.

The slow build-up made it worth the wait.

I like how she asked him to "only put the tip in..."

The tip of his cock enters her makes his tiny movements in and out, not more than an inch. She knows she enjoys it & secretly, wants him to push deeper.

But... because she's likely a religious girl, feels guilty about sex & especially an affair while she's still married.

Lars worked his cock in and out of her, then gave another little push as his head finally went all the way in and Leah's nether lips closed around behind it.

Even though he "promised" not to go deeper into her sweet pussy, I wonder what she really could've done had he just slowly slid his hard, manly penis deep into her.

She couldn't have stopped him as nature took its course & as he (& she) give-into their carnal & lustfull desires...

I believe many Christian girls engage in a lot of "almost" sex that involves a lot of "everything...but" including some who allow their mens' tips to enter their pussies.

Am sure many of those guys just push in & end forever their girlfriends' Christian innocence...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
AUTOMATIC 5 for unique approach to a tough to handle situation

It certainly should be in LW, even though it fits in Romance just as well. I suppose the NC/Reluctance tag applies to her hesitance, and her husbands inability to give consent.

OTOH, you cant expect spouses to wait for ever. OTOH, if they do it is much more Flowery-Romantic. Be hard to write that story w/o magic or D.E.M.

Well done,kudos!!

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
A SWEET STORY

Heironymous has given us a truly delightful story about the recovery from a tragedy and a remarkable adjustment of a young woman from the married state to a state of semi - independence to a new relationship. With her husband Donny in rehab in a persistent vegetable state, Leah strikes up a friendship with Lars. Although there is no chance of Donny's recovery, Leah wants to "go slow" with Lars. A relationship operates on a "clinging" "touchy - feely" level until Leah is willing to divorce Donny and marry Lars. Having made that decision, Leah, full of feminine mystique, invites Lars into bed and assures Lars there is no need for a condom, because she's on the pill, an apparent deception as Lars is soon to be rewarded for his persistence with a son. Well told and well presented! Heir uses the sensual erotic elements to support the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boo hoo for the cheating bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous