All Comments on 'The Non-Standard Man Ch. 04'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 9 years ago
Great stuff

Your story is well composed, and reads well, too. I can see the bits and pieces of tension appearing, one by one.

It will be interesting to see how you resolve it all.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Silver Metal Lover

I'm reminded a bit of Tannith Lee's Silver Metal Lover, and I mean that as a compliment. It's good to see similar subject matter handled so well and erotically. Please keep writing.

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

"I'm reminded a bit of Tannith Lee's Silver Metal Lover..."

One can never complain about being favorably compared to Tannith Lee. :)

I appreciate all the comments I've received. And yes, more is coming. Chapter 5 hopefully will post on 10/24 and I written through Chapter 7. It's a daunting pace, but I'm determined to finish before the start of NaNoWriMo. Thanks!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Remarkably delightful

Fun, sexy and romantic all packaged in an intriguing world setting...

Whats not to like?!?

Oh, and my wife does NaNoWriMo as well! I lose her for a while as she writes like a maniac and then I get to read what she's accomplished while pampering her over the ordeal. Lots of fun in an insane kinda way.

Thank you for sharing your writing. It's been a pleasure to read!

levski118levski118over 4 years ago
Brilliant idea! Love it!!

Btw, I don’t know how much crossover with Altered Genesis you are planning but it would be cool if Eleanor or Priya attended the event at the Senator’s country house ... or even Dean though that would be a stretch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
244 Followers
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES