The Non-Standard Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissPrim
MissPrim
244 Followers

The 'bots pumped their phalluses harder and faster. Kiki and Suki's breasts jiggled, and they moaned and swore. I tried to look away, but Andrew took a fistful of my hair and pointed my head in their direction.

"You like watching too, Evaline. I hear the beat of your heart, and feel the heat of your pussy. Watch Betty. She's fully enjoying the show. She's about to cum."

Betty's legs splayed wide as she thrust the fingers of one hand in and out her wet, glistening snatch. Her hips rocked back and forth. The other hand pinched and rolled a nipple. Her breathing hitched, and her hand pushed and pulled at her clit faster. Little sounds bubbled from her throat, and her hips thrust into her hand. A wail tore from her mouth as she pushed her fingers once again into her waiting hole.

Both of my hands clutched into one of his, Andrew pushed up my skirt. With one motion of his robotically strong arms, he ripped off my panty hose and my panties, shredding both. I heard the release of his belt, the pull of his zipper, and in one thrust he was inside me, pushing me against the couch. My face must have turned different shades of red, my shame revealed to my friends. But no one reacted. Their own lust absorbed them.

That didn't diminish my response. Moisture ran down my pussy, and my nipples hardened under my lace bra as Andrew pounded me. He bent to my ear, whispering deliciously dirty things. Andrew said that I was as slutty as my friends, told me I should crawl over and suck their tits. But he held me tight, so he didn't intend that. No, he just kept flooding my mind with his wicked suggestions. The heat built in my core, and I pushed my hips against him as my friends cried their climaxes. He plunged harder and deeper then, splitting me apart as I came completely undone bent over my living room couch.

12