All Comments on 'The Non-Standard Man Ch. 09'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Brilliant...

...as usual!

Nuff said.

Oh, and I want her boss to pay. Big time. Really big time.

Did I mention, brilliant?!?

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My apologies for the 4

I was try to tap the 5 this story deserves. You keep writing, and I promise to be more careful.

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Not a problem.

I have two full chapters written, and a third incomplete one, so yes, there will be more. I just have to do the editing on the next chapter, and I'll submit it. So look in the next two or three days for the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 9 years ago
Yay!

You have no idea how happy I am to see a new chapter and with Andrew back as well. This is just what I needed! I am a huge fan of this story and I can't wait to see the development between Evaline and Andrew. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuity?

I thought chunks of skin were torn from his hands digging out?

No mention of the bare metal on her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

This story is sooooo good!!!!1!! I don't think I can express how good!It's better than several published erotic romances I've read. Thank you for writing it, and keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You've got skills!

Loving your work!

Can't wait to read what you've got planned for Evie and Andrew... (there is more...?)

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, there is more

I submitted Chapter 10 today, so now it's in the moderator's hands.

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You have an interesting plot, but this chapter... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING?! You had errors before but this chapter was just...please re-post it. And take a little more time editing- this chapter showed that you rushed. I know it's fun to share your story with readers but people can wait a day to get decent grammar.

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I welcome helpful critique and I'm always learning. If there is something you feel is in error, please send me a PM. It is more helpful to have specifics, so I can learn from my mistakes.

I am always happy to speak to my readers.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

exciting plot. keeps me guessing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.