The Nor-Tea Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack gave up his bar stool to Sonia and, as she perched on it he couldn't help but notice her short dress and shapely, stocking-clad legs that, like his wife, revealed a lot of naked flesh and garter straps.

"I say, old man, I do believe we have the finest examples of exciting, erotic femininity in the whole place, that is why I introduced myself. I must say you are a sight to behold, Sherri, quite lovely!" Julian exclaimed as he made no attempt to ogle her cleavage and naked thighs.

She blushed, fidgeted on her stool and quietly thanked him. She was so horny she wanted to scream and she glanced at her husband. He smiled and raised his eyebrows, silently sending a message of approval. She uncrossed her legs and spread them a little and stared sultrily at Julian.

"Oh my, that is beautiful, you have the most lovely legs" Julian commented. He turned to Sonia and said, "I think it only proper that you should do the same for Jack, my Dear."

Sonia did but she spread her legs as wide as her tight skirt would allow and Jack saw she wasn't wearing underwear. Her pussy looked very inviting. The labia were slightly parted and there was a neat wedge of dark pubic perched just above her clitoris. He felt his erection pulse as he looked from Sonia, to his wife, then back to Sonia's waiting pussy again. Seeing this, Sherri spread her legs as wide as she could also.

Julian moved closer and Sherri smelled the intoxicating aroma of his cologne. He placed a hand on a thigh and gently caressed it then moved to the other one and did the same. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You are so lovely, may I be so bold as to go further?"

She quivered, "Yes, please do," and she took his hand and placed it between her legs.

His fingers moved onto her damp thong, softly rubbing up and down between her pussy lips. She moved forward on the stool and spread her legs wider. Julian's rubbing became more intense and she was so wet that he was an inch inside while his fingers were still on the outside of her thong. No longer able to stand it she pulled her thong to one side. Two fingers were quickly inside her and a thumb stimulated her clitoris. Julian's free hand was grasping at her cleavage and it didn't take a lot of effort to expose both breasts. His mouth clasped onto one nipple then the other as his hand squeezed the large, fleshy mounds. He continued to feel her breasts but his mouth moved to her lips and their tongues entwined passionately.

She broke away from Julian's lips for a few moments and let out a series of restrained cries as an orgasm that had been simmering ripped through. Her tongue then went back inside Julian's mouth. His fingers were like no others she had ever felt as they deftly stimulated her vagina, labia and clitoris. She was vaguely aware of people watching and the excitement of that combined with Julian's fingers rapidly brought her to another orgasm. She clutched Julian tightly against her and jerked her pussy onto his fingers as the orgasm overwhelmed her. She could feel his erection pressing against her thigh; her face rested in the crook of his neck and she gasped, "Oh, I'm so horny!"

"Yes my lovely, sweet thing, I know you are, I am too, can you feel it?

"Your cock feels so hard pressing against me," Sherri panted in little more than a whisper.

"It's very hard and I know you want it and you will get it, but first . . ." He knelt between her legs, the bar stool providing the perfect height for his talented tongue in her soaking wet pussy and on her clitoris.

Sonia had brought Jack to the verge of ejaculation several times with her skilled fingers only to stop just at the right moment. His cock was super hard and his fingers and tongue had sampled her pussy. He fondled her boobs and pinched the erect nipples while she lazily teased his cock slowly to the brink again.

Sherri rested her legs over Julian's shoulders as he lapped expertly on her pussy and clit and she shook again with orgasmic bliss. A small crowd had gathered to watch and the comments made were from experience. "Julian never fails to make you climax," one lady noted and, "There'll be more for her when she has his cock inside her, I wish it was me tonight," from another.

She heard these comments and wanted to be fucked right now. She clasped Julian's head with both hands and pulled him up, she kissed him then whispered, "Oh, please fuck me; I want your cock in me now."

"Patience, my pet, all in good time, he replied nonchalantly as he caressed her cheek. "Perhaps you would like to see and feel it first?"

Julian stood between her legs up against the bar stool and she reached out and unzipped his pants. She slipped her hand in and after a few seconds exposed his cock and jerked it back and forth.

"You're going to enjoy that," one of the onlookers yelled causing a ripple of laughter and agreement among the crowd.

"Some of my fans," Julian said apologetically, "but they do speak from experience and you are going to enjoy it, my sweet and horny pet."

"I'm sure I will," Sherri panted as she gave the cock a few tentative strokes, pulling back the foreskin to reveal the engorged, purple head.

"Yes, that's it my Dear, rub your fingers around the head. Oh, you are good!" Julian said and looked over to his wife and saw Jack with his face buried in her pussy. Sonia was caressing his hair and moaning softly. "Sonia, darling, time to go to a room."

She reluctantly pushed Jack away from her pussy and they stood. Julian helped Sherri down from the bar stool and she put her tits back under her dress as best she could and Julian struggled but finally managed to return his stiff member back inside his pants and zip up. He put his arm around Sherri and Jack did the same with Sonia and the four went across the dance floor toward the private rooms with words of encouragement from the crowd. Julian half turned to the crowd, smiled and gave Sherri's bottom a couple of playful pats and squeezes.

Julian placed his membership card in the slot and the green light signalled that the door was unlocked. He pushed it open and Sherri went through first followed by Sonia and Jack. Immediately Sherri felt her breathing and heartbeat quicken a little as she looked around the room; large bed, big sofa, easy chairs, hard-backed chair, swing, mirrors and the dresser full of toys, they all meant sex and she was lightheaded from the stimuli. She took a few deep breaths and told herself to calm down, that helped but it didn't stop the sexual rush she was feeling. There was a full bathroom in the room and Sonia, sensing Sherri's state, put her arm around her and suggested they freshen up for the men and would, no doubt, have a chat as they did so.

"What do you do for a living?" Jack asked Julian idly, trying to kill time until the ladies returned.

"Did, old chap . . . did. I'm a retired diplomat. Spent time in the Middle East, South America, Eastern Europe, that's where I met Sonia. And what about you and where did you meet that ravishing wife of yours?"

"I spent some time in the Security business and as an Entrepreneur, now I devote my time to making sure Sherri gets all the cock she needs," Jack answered with a laugh.

"And very commendable too, my good man, she is certainly a beautiful and sexy lady and very horny if you don't mind me saying so, old chap."

"Not at all," Jack responded, "She does like sex a lot. We see two other couples on a regular basis, one couple are old friends and the other is black couple we met at a party. The black guy is extremely well endowed and Sherri loves his big cock. By the way, you've done pretty well for yourself with Sonia, she is quite the lady."

"Yes, she is rather lovely isn't she and likes cock as much as your good lady by the sound of it. I can tell you this, my friend, without any doubt whatsoever, your wife will be in high demand here, all the men and some of the women will be after her. If you come here often enough she will be used heartily by all the men sooner or later if she wants. Trust me, Sherri will get all the cock her little heart and sweet pussy desires. But you haven't told me how you two met."

Hearing that was encouraging for Jack; he hoped that meant he would see her take on several men on a regular basis. "How did we meet? We lived in the same neighbourhood and I saw her a lot. She was into highland dancing and when I saw her in a little tartan skirt that exposed a lot of her lovely legs I just knew she had to be mine. We soon realized that we both loved sex and have had a very active life in that regard.

Sherri and Sonia came out of the bathroom and had shed their dresses, bras and thongs. They wore only a garter belt, stockings and heels.

"By Jove, what a magnificent sight, that's what I like to see, two lovely ladies ready for some action," Julian commented exuberantly, "I think we should oblige them, don't you, my friend?"

"I most certainly do," Jack replied enthusiastically.

To say that Sherri was horny would be a gross understatement; she was completely seduced by 'The Nor-Tea Club'; the sexual atmosphere, the attractive men, any of whom she might be with at some time or another, if not tonight maybe another night, and the pretty women for Jack. She was enamoured with Julian, this tall, laconic man with old world vocabulary and charm that came from a time now lost to history.

Her head was also filled with the memory of the tour and what Tanya had said. Would Jack, or another man or men, take her to the B&D room and introduce her to new and exciting pleasures? The 'Free Rooms' intrigued her, but did she have the courage to submit herself? She imagined lying on the bed in next to nothing, her legs spread wide as she played with herself, waiting for a man or men to come and take her as they wished or maybe it would be a woman. That would be a new experience and she wondered if she would like it. Who would they be and how many would find her attractive? It was all certainly exciting and her head spun with numerous erotic thoughts.

Jack took Sonia over to the bed and sat her on the edge, she lay back and he knelt between her thighs. Sherri approached Julian and asked him to remove his shoes and socks. "I'm going to take the rest of your clothes off," she said. Standing close to him she began to slowly unbutton his shirt with fingers that trembled slightly. Once his shirt was open she unbuttoned the sleeves, slipped it off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. Admiring his lean but nicely toned chest, she leaned forward and licked and kissed first one then the other nipple. Julian fondled her tits and pulled on her nipples until she knelt down and unbuckled his belt. She could see the bulge in his pants but forced herself not to rush.

Slowly, she inched the zip down and helped his pants to the floor where Julian kicked them aside. His briefs were bright red and very brief; his hefty manhood strained against the material and was barely contained by it. The outline of his huge, purple helmet was clearly visible and Sherri lightly rubbed her hands over his balls, up the thick shaft and over his knob. She then placed her hands on the front of his briefs and slowly pulled them down. His cock sprang up and down several times before coming to rest in front of her face. It was very erect and it excited her immensely. She took hold of the shaft and pulled the foreskin completely back off the head and stared at it for a few moments before opening her mouth and taking it in. The spongy hardness felt good in her mouth and she jerked on the thick shaft as she swirled her tongue around and over it, lingering to flick the hole at the tip.

Julian held the back of her head and began pumping into her throat. He held both of her hands so he had total control of how much cock he gave her and he gave her more with each stroke. At one time she would not have been able to take this deep thrusting but James had taught her well and she could control her breathing to prevent gagging even with James' massive black tool halfway down her throat. She enjoyed sucking cock and she was good at it.

"Oh, that is sublime," Julian gasped in his unique and charming manner and thrust deeper.

Jack had shed his clothes and had mounted Sonia. Julian lifted Sherri to her feet and she glanced briefly over to her husband as he slammed hard into Sonia. She turned back to Julian and they kissed, tongues darting and flicking as their mouths locked onto one another, her hand jerked his erection and he fondled her ass then moved to her pussy and felt her swollen labia and slipped two fingers into her hot, wet box, "You're ready," he panted.

"I know," she gasped, "I want you to take me now."

"I know you do, my sweet but first I want to taste you." He took her to the bed and laid her beside Jack and Sonia who was now on all fours being pounded from behind. Julian spread Sherri's legs and began feasting on her pussy. His tongue was just talented as his fingers and it wasn't long before she was writhing and moaning towards an orgasm. As she was recovering, Julian got up, leaned over and mouthed her tits and gently bit her very erect nipples. His cock rested between her labia and he moved back and forth over her clitoris.

"Fuck me, Julian, stick your cock in and fuck me!" she pleaded.

"I will, my sweet, I most definitely will, but not here."

He helped her up and into the sex swing. He adjusted the straps so her pussy was at the same height as his cock. Her legs were spread very wide and her pussy gaped open, begging to be filled. Julian looked lustily at her spread open for him and his very erect cock twitched with excitement. She felt the bulbous knob between her pussy lips and sucked in air sharply as he pushed his hefty purple helmet into her tight vagina. Julian knew she could take it and kept pushing deeper. After a half dozen thrusts he was all the way inside her and his cock shone with her juices that flowed freely.

Being suspended in the swing was something new for Sherri and she found it extremely enjoyable, particularly due to the fact that Julian could pound her pussy very hard with little expenditure of energy and therefore keep going much longer than if he was in the missionary position. He rubbed her clit and mauled her tits and ass as his big knob came almost all the way out before thrusting easily back in all the way so his balls slapped against her ass. She climaxed quickly and was so aroused that she squirted for the first time in her life; the feeling was tremendous and she cried out loud as she coated Julian's cock and tummy. He pulled out and turned her over in the swing, resting his super hard cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"What a beautiful bottom you have, my darling, quite positively one of the finest I have ever seen! You must remind me to take you over my knee sometime and give it a jolly good spanking," he chuckled as he fondled it then bent over to lavish kisses on both cheeks. He gently moved his erection back and forth along the cleft between her buttocks then pulled back slightly and separated them and saw that her pussy was open for more business. He slid into her and fucked her harder than she had ever had been before, using the swing to drive her back onto his erection. Sherri could feel his huge knob getting bigger and knew he was close. It brought her close also and she began to moan, "Yes, yes . . . now, now, oh, oh, give it to me now," then she screamed.

Julian squeezed her ass as he slammed into her and let out a loud groan. She felt his hot semen splash deep within her again and again, filling her with a comforting glow.

Sonia was on top of Jack now and they climaxed together. Sherri and Julian looked on as cum ran down Jack's cock and onto his balls and Sonia licked it up.

They showered and when they were dressed and about to leave, Julian said, "Sherri, my darling, you are a beautiful, sexy, sensual and erotic woman. When the other members see the smile on my face you will be in high demand. I can guarantee you that every man here will want to be with you. If you'll pardon the pun, the members' members will all want try that lovely pussy of yours out."

Sonia hugged Jack, fondled his crotch and said happily, "There will be more than a few ladies after you when I'm through telling them about your performance."

Jack and Sherri felt good about the club and back at the bar, Julian introduced them to a group of other members. Sherri quickly became the centre of interest with the men and several women fawned over Jack. There was much erotic talk and on someone's suggestion and much support for it, Jack exposed his wife's breasts and she was passed around. The men didn't just content themselves with feeling her breasts; her dress was hiked up, her ass mauled and smacked and her pussy fingered as she went from man to man. It made her very horny and she wanted to get fucked again but it was time to leave. Jack would have liked to stay also to watch his horny wife get fucked by this group of men, who clearly wanted to have her.

She enjoyed being passed around and would have gone to a room with the men in a heartbeat but Jack reminded her that it was late and they had a 100 mile drive ahead of them. There would be other opportunities, lots of opportunities, as Julian had predicted and tonight had proved; she could have as many men as she wanted.

On the way home Sherri removed her thong and Jack fingered her as they drove along the highway. The car pulled into the driveway and Jack removed the keys and looked over to his wife. She was toying with her clit and she turned to him and said, "I want to go back there again . . .soon!"

"Me too, me too," he replied, knowing they would be going back the following Friday; he had entered her in the special event when she was being passed around and fondled.

Would you like to go to 'The Nor-Tea Club' on Friday?" Jack asked Sherri casually.

"I'd love to," was her quick response.

"Okay, wear something really horny and slutty."

"No problem, I have just the outfit in mind," she chirped happily.

"Is this horny and slutty enough for you?" Sherri asked Jack when she came downstairs on Friday evening.

He gazed at his lovely and very horny wife and smiled, "You are so sexy, I think that outfit just might get some attention tonight, you look ravishing."

"Oh good, because that was my plan," she replied with a sexy laugh.

She had no idea that Jack had entered her name in the special event at the club and if things developed the way he hoped, she would receive all the attention she could handle and be thoroughly ravished.

Her outfit consisted of a white, silk blouse that had stud snaps instead of buttons. Several were undone and there was a lot of exposed cleavage, she had lovely, full breasts and the push-up black bra showed them off to perfection. The shiny, bright red skirt was so short it didn't cover her bottom and her black garter straps and red thong were visible. Black fishnet stocking, red stilettos, black lacy, fingerless gloves and a black collar completed her very erotic ensemble.

The drive to the club was uneventful and once inside they saw it was very busy. The dance floor had been filled with 5 super king-size beds and was surrounded with tables and chairs that were all occupied. The upper level viewing area overlooking the dance floor was also standing room only. Scantily-clad servers were busy at the bar and tables with trays of drinks.

The sexually-charged atmosphere captured Sherri immediately and her heart raced with excitement and sexual arousal. She caught the eye of many men as she and Jack manoeuvred their way to the bar, serving to heighten her arousal. She liked men to lust after her and want to fuck her.

Jack knew she looked tremendously erotic and wanted to see her in tonight's special event but that was not guaranteed. He handed his wife a drink and she said, "Wow, I wonder why it's so crowded tonight and what are those beds doing on the dance floor?"