The Nor-Tea Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither man knew that she had seen Jeremy in the 'Free Room' earlier and knew what to expect. She knelt down and Jeremy dropped his pants. His boxers were already grossly distorted from his massive, semi-erection and Sherri started at his balls and worked both hands up the shaft to the knob. She let out a sigh as she squeezed the bulbous head; he was much bigger than she thought, longer and thicker than James and she had to see it.

She grabbed the boxers on his massive thighs and pulled them down. "Oh my god, yes, ooh yes!" she muttered as the gigantic, thickly-veined, black cock bounced into view and hardened quickly in her hands. He was uncut and as she pulled back the foreskin she looked at the massive head of his penis with its large pee hole and thought of the semen she had seen spurting out of it earlier. It was curved slightly upwards, a rich, chocolate brown, helmet shaped knob. It excited Sherri to know it was destined to be in her wet, hungry pussy soon.

She was far less nervous than when she first saw James' huge, black horse cock at the party eighteen months ago and wanted to explore every inch of it. Although she had been vigorously fucked by five men she was still horny and ready for more cock. She also knew that Jeremy had recently cum all over the back of the lady in the 'Free Room' so he would probably last a lot longer inside her and she liked that. Sherri opened her mouth wide and took the top half of his knob in. Her tongue licked and flicked around Jeremy's helmet and probed into the pee hole.

Jeremy eased more of his giant phallus into Sherri's compliant mouth while she continued stroking the shaft and fondling his balls with both hands. Meanwhile, Julian had stripped and knelt behind her and slid his cock all the way into her and thrust steadily. Jeremy also thrust his hips cramming her mouth with his cock. Her cheeks bulged, first one then the other as he pushed in at different angle, there was nothing subtle about now, he was just fucking her face like he would soon fuck her pussy.

Julian grabbed her arms and held them behind her back; her mouth was now at Jeremy's mercy. He held her head and began a slow, deliberate back and forth motion, seeing how much of his dick she could take. He was surprised that she could take so much before choking and gagging, a result of her experience with James.

Julian moved quicker and his strokes became short and jerky. He let out several cries, let go of Sherri's arms and grasped her tits. She felt several spurts of hot cum splash inside her vagina as Julian buried his face in her neck and cried, "Arrgh, yes, yes oh yes!" She could only manage a stifled moan as she felt Julian's seed filling her and the beginnings of her own orgasm.

Julian kissed her neck and ear and whispered, "That was marvellous, my Dear, you are a great shag and your pussy is wonderful but now it faces a bigger challenge with Jeremy. I'm sure he wants to be in your pussy as much you want him to be there."

Sherri took Jeremy's cock out of her mouth but continued to fondle it with both hands. She turned to Julian and kissed him, "I want Jeremy to fuck me while I suck your cock," she gasped.

Julian lifted Sherri to her feet and placed her to the bed. Jack didn't notice; he was lying on his back with Sonia sitting on his face and Amba bouncing up and down on his erection. She lay on the bed next to her husband and Julian lay beside her. He kissed her breasts and inserted two fingers into her cum-filled pussy. He coated them with his sperm and put them in her mouth. It was a familiar taste – sperm blended with her own juices – it was always erotic for her and she sucked the fingers then took hold of them and put them back inside her and the process was repeated.

Jeremy stood on the bed at her feet with his hands on his hips. His huge cock stood straight out from his body, it was fully erect and twitched up and down as he looked down at the sexy, horny white woman he was about to fuck. It excited him to look at her mouth and pussy, both ravaged by hard cocks yet still eager for more. She was his kind of woman, a slut wife who loved plenty of cock and could take what he had to give her. Already he was contemplating the different ways he would have her in the future.

"Oh don't stop, your fingers feel so good," Sherri moaned as she ruffled Julian's hair and pulled his head harder onto her breasts. She looked up at Jeremy's massive black cock and wanted it between her legs.

Suddenly she thought of the B&D room that Tanya had showed her earlier and wild ideas flooded her brain. She imagined herself tied and blindfolded with Jeremy having his way with her helpless body. She thought of him tying her to one of the machines and watching the dildo ram into her mercilessly, preparing her for his giant cock until she squirted love juice everywhere and begged him to stop it and fuck her. She imagined him taking her over his massive thighs and spanking her and bending her over chair, tying her up and slamming his cock into her from behind. She moaned, "Yes, yes, oh, yes, do it, do it," as Jeremy sank to his knees between her legs and Julian removed his fingers.

The head of Jeremy's cock rubbed along her pussy lips and over her clitoris. Julian, now kneeling at Sherri's head with his flaccid cock resting on her forehead, reached over and took her legs behind the knees and pulled them back as far as he could. Her fully exposed position offered Jeremy lewd and unobstructed access to her pussy and ass to do with as he wished. For now he was happy to tease her with the head of his cock but she knew it wouldn't be long before he would want to see how much of his dick she could take. She fondled Julian's cock in an effort to bring it back to life but she was looking at Jeremy's cock on her pussy, anxious to feel him push his giant knob into her.

Sherri's fingers were having the desired effect on Julian's cock and he moved to the side so she could take him into her mouth. As he thrust his stiffening member passed her lovely lips and felt her tongue dancing over his knob he looked at Jeremy and gave a slight nod. "Well, my sweet, it's time for you to get shagged by Jeremy, are you ready for some big, black cock, my horny little darling?" he said.

"Yes, open my pussy for him, I want to feel his big cock deep inside me," she said, almost pleading.

Her labia were swollen through arousal and from the hundreds of thrusts cocks had made into her pussy during the last few hours. Julian teased her engorged clit with his thumb and forefinger then spread her pussy with both hands revealing her dark pink, wet vagina that gaped ready and eager for another hard prick. Jeremy smacked the helmet-shaped head of his cock onto her clit several times the rubbed up and down over it causing her to moan.

Julian wondered how Jeremy would ever fit his huge cock into such a small hole but knew she would stretch quickly to accommodate him and would enjoy the fucking she was about to receive. She was one of those rare women whose pussy could take cock after cock for hours on end. Sherri was the perfect candidate for a gangbang and Julian made a mental note to arrange it in one of the 'Free Rooms' in the near future. His cock stiffened considerably as images of a dozen men with her as the centre of attention flooded his brain.

Jeremy moved the head of his cock over the small hole of Sherri's vagina, instinctively she spread her legs as wide as she could and the goliath head forced its way in. Jeremy knew she needed time to adjust to his girth so he remained motionless with just his two inches of knob inside. Julian kept her labia stretched to the limit, tweaked her engorged clitoris and watched as Jeremy eased a little deeper. This went on for a couple of minutes until he had about six inches buried. "Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me . . . give it to me."

Jeremy pulled back a little then pushed in deeper and she moaned, "Oh, uhh, uhh, ooh," with each thrust.

Julian let go of her labia and watched as Jeremy gave her more and more cock. He kissed her and asked, "Do you like that, my sweet, does that big cock feel good?"

"Oh my god yes, oooh yes," she cried frantically and kissed Julian passionately.

Jeremy thrust ever deeper and faster as Sherri continued to moan with pleasure. Julian knelt at Trudy's head again and pulled her legs back towards him. "There you are, Jeremy, my friend, she's as spread as she can be and her pussy is in a better position for you to really give it to her and see how much she can, let her have it, she wants it and I'm certain she can take it, can't you my sweet?"

"Oh, yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes," she cried desperately, "give it to me, fuck me hard and deep."

Jeremy moved over Sherri and she was almost hidden by his immense bulk. His big hands grabbed her bottom and he began to give her his black dick hard and fast. She screamed and whimpered through several orgasms as Jeremy fucked her with long, powerful strokes that sank twelve inches of his fifteen inch cock into her willing pussy until the last half dozen slammed into her and filled her ravaged, horny cunt with hot sperm. She cleaned his cock while Julian entered her again and enjoyed her cum-soaked pussy without ejaculating, he just loved being in there.

Sherri was unusually quiet on the way home and Jack wondered if she was deep in thought or had been fucked to exhaustion. "A penny for them," he said at length.

"Umm, I was reliving the evening and thinking about the next time," she replied absently.

"The next time!" Jack said sounding surprised, "You've just spent the four hours with your pussy full of cock and already you are planning the next time?"

"A girl has to do what a girl has to do," she said with a laugh.

"You mean a Greedy, Horny, Slutty, Tart of a wife has to do what she has to do," he quipped.

"Well, that too."

She went quiet again and looked out the window for a few moments before Jack said, "Okay, tell me."

She looked over at her husband then a smile split her face, "I was thinking that if Jeremy is there next time I would like him to take me into the B&D room. I've never been submissive before and I think he would be the perfect person to dominate me. He's big and strong, he has a huge cock and he's black. I want a black man to dominate me and thinking of him taking me over his lap and spanking me before he fucks me is very erotic."

Jack smiled and shook his head, "You are a slut aren't you?"

Sherri laughed in agreement then after a long pause said, "And afterwards I want to go into a 'Free Room'. You can watch from the viewing area then maybe we can go to the Roman tub."