The Not So Private, Private Cavern 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Andrea giggled excitedly. "That was fucking hot!"

Andrea quickly shifted around to the front of Tim's body, wrapping her lips around his slick cock and pulling it into her mouth. She took the last spurt of his cum down her throat, and milked the rest of his fluid from him, tasting his and Sally's juice cocktail at the same time. Tim didn't know what was hotter, seeing that, or watching as his sister scooped up his cum with her fingers and suck them clean.

Tim fell back onto his haunches, when his orgasm finally subsided. He kept a grip on Andrea's head, holding her in place as she deep throated his quickly deflating shaft. Her tongue tickled his sensitive cockhead, causing him to jump with each shockwave of pleasure as his head reeled and his legs grew even shakier from the overall experience.

"Wow..." Sally panted, laying back on the makeshift bed with her eyes closed. "That was fucking intense!"

"Tell me about it," Tim said, when Andrea let his flaccid cock fall free from her lips.

The two girls burst out in giggles and Tim couldn't help but join in. None of them could believe what had just happened, and the giggling was a mix of merriment and awkwardness of the moment. Unfortunately, their merriment was cut off by the sound of a voice echoing from the cavern entrance.

"Tim! Sally! Andrea!" a man's voice called from outside the cave entrance.

"Oh shit! It's Tom!" Andrea cried out softly, scrambling to find her clothes.

The two siblings followed suit, quickly pulling on their clothes and helping Andrea hide her assortment of toys and blankets in a crevice. No sooner had they finished than Tom rounded the corner and stepped into the light, with Tim's dad in tow.

"Didn't you hear us calling you?" his dad asked, perplexed as he looked around the cave.

"Sorry, dad... Uncle Tom," Sally said cheerfully. "We were so busy messing around that we didn't hear you."

"If they only knew," Tim thought to himself as he blinked rapidly.

"No worries," Tom said with a shrug. "I'm just happy to see the three of you getting along."

He looked around the cavern as if seeing it in a new light. His gaze came to rest on the various lanterns throughout the cave as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I didn't even know this place was here. How'd you find this place and who brought the lanterns?"

"Oh," Andrea piped up. "That was me. I stumbled across it one day, thought it was cool and claimed it as a place to... get away. Tim heard me down here when he was out scouting a hunting place, and then Sally showed up shortly afterwards."

"Very cool," Tom said, running his hand along the wall of the cave. "Not doing anything illegal down here are you?"

"Of course not!" Andrea said, angry enough to be convincing.

"Ok, ok..." he said putting up his hands as if to say 'I give up'. "Let's get on back to the house, ya'll. We needed to head into town and I would feel better if the 3 of you were back at the house."

"Sure thing," all three of them piped up in unison, as they followed the men back out of the cave.

"You just wait till they leave," Tim heard Andrea whisper to the back of his head, "Then you are mine."

12