All Comments on 'The Note'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha ha

ha ha what an idiot, don't worry about comments from readers worry about your rambling in your stupid stories, any woman would get rid of this idiot i got sick just reading your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good unusual story

Very interesting and real. sometimes things work out for the best

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
No balls

All of realdocs males have very little testosterone in their blood. They all react like tired old men. The husband in this story took years of abuse and did nothing to respond or retaliate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Logical and interestnig

Your story actually had a logical and intelligent procession of thoughts and plot. I am curious as to what he does now that he is free from that woman.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the different twist on a familiar theme.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Clever Story

A very clever turn of events on a cheating wife story.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
different

practical. good story. your technical writing has improved and has a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey,are you really real doc??

Though quite senile,can you perform pre-frontal lobotomy on your self? Believe me, you need it!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
This Would!!!

Have been great in the old Saturday Evening Post. Or the Non Erotic section of Literotica. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start but, I've read soup can labels that were more interesting than this!

What exactly was the point of this? Surely not shock value! LOL. Unique plot twists, NOT? Unique plot at all, NOT? LOL. (In fact it was like you just rewrote one of those stories by that well known LW Scandinavian author). Action packed, NOT. Full of drama, NOT. Humor, NOT. So what WAS the point??? "I wont(SP) bore you, dear reader with the other details." By omitting all ending details it turned out incredibly boring. You spent nearly a whole page on the wife's cleaning habits and finished off the story in a couple of paragraphs with: there was no retribution cause I got out of a loveless marriage and made a few bucks. THE END. Wow, what a roller coaster of emotional twists and turns! NOT. LOL.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
did a mentally retarded asshole write this ?

It would seem so. The wife engaged in massive decit and conspiracy and GOT AWAY WITH IT. Jon Paid all the bills and she had all the sex.

Consider what the wife had done to JON over the past several Years and that JON after finding the note was FULLY AWARE her extreme cruelty.

1 sherrie wanted separate beds. She got them.

2 when the sold the houe and got a smaller place Sherrie wanted seperate BEDROOMS. She got them

3. Sherrie made up obvious Lies about his snoring. YET even with actual PROOF... Sherrie got what she wanted

4. Sherrie is FIXATED on on how OTHERS see her but she doesnt give a shit about how Jon her husband perceives or reacts to her.

5. ALL sexual contact has stopped over the past few years.

5 when Jon suggested Martial / sexual counselling Sherie freaked out.

PUNCH LINE ...Yet when he finds the NOTEin the Garage by the trash can Jon is worried about .. get this .. JUMPING to the wrong conclusions ???

"Of course, I had condemned her already on just a flimsy note. It certainly seemed pretty damning to me however "

can anyone be this stupid?

WHY is JON viewing the NOTE as Just one of thos things and NOT part and parcel of an LOOOOOOOONG term effort to decieve and shit all over him>

ON Page 2when the wife makes an off handed Comment

"what do you care you dont pay any attention to me anymore "... JON finally seems to be a set of balls AND a brain

But after his little speech... what does Sherrie do"... well she doesnt want to discuss it anymore and goes to watch TV.

and Jon lets her.

Jon has total knowledge and 100% proof of what she has been doing INTENTIONALLY for years... Jon backs down and says " yes dear.. whatever you say dear .... "

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsover 12 years ago
making progress

those anon guys who complain of the wimpiness of the male lead ignore the fact that he got all the money.

That might not matter to a dirt poor young dirtbag (as most of the anon posters probably are), but for a man who has built a complete portfolio and a lifetime worth of savings, no amount of physical retribution would compare with getting all the dough.

RealDoc has a ways to go, as a lot of his sentences are sleep inducing. But this is written better than his previous missive. If he continues to improve, he might end up having something.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Not Bad

He did what he could do. I do believe most men at some point would tell a constantly bitching wife to shut the fuck up. That would send it further down the drain.

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsover 12 years ago
and Harry...

as usual sees the trees and ignores the forest.

By the time the husband got through that long and boring list of Harry's complaints, the marriage was already over. RealDoc stressed the husband's religious beliefs regarding divorce (one more reason that I think religious people are totally fucked up); so that caused him to try to ride out the storm of his wife's insults.

One might notice that as soon as the husband was aware of the wife's infidelity, he made all the right moves.

I'll be the first to compliment Jon on bringing the boyfriend in to take over financially. When my first marriage ended, the boyfriend moved in within a couple of days of my leaving. And boy was I glad! 'Let that poor motherfucker put up with the drunken slut from now on', was my way of thinking. It took him years before he went running off into the night. Until then, she was his problem, not mine.

Why is physical retribution better than financial retribution? It ain't friends, and anyone who thinks differently has never been divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

What a bad ending though. I guess it is true to life as lots of skanks get away with cheating.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
It wasn't my favorite type of story. Not a bad plot, but it could have been much better.

I like the "scorched earth" type of retribution. I never got it in my real life so I like to fantasize. Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, but I got over it forty years ago.

As far as I can see he had "enough" money if he kept all of their "joint" assets. More money is always better though.

SO, why not call in the dogs and get the goods on lover boy and the bitch. Sit on the evidence until the divorce is done and lover boy is in the thick of politics down the road (after our hero got richer) and then blow up his marriage.

It's my thinking that both of them (lover boy and the bitch) are cheaters at heart and would almost certainly find the grass was once again greener. Then "poof" it all blows up.

Not perfect and I'm not a writer so almost anyone could do better in the plotting of revenge.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good work

Nice Plot, some spelling errors, but it moves along. I wonder why Harry went to the trouble to summarize your tale?

His spelling is really horrible....

Personally I find the idea of moving out of your own private Hell and enjoying yourself much more attractive than tieing oneself down to getting revenge. I am sure that in most cases the lovers will have real problems!

Thank you.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 12 years ago
Good work

The spelling may be a bit flawed but great storyline. The wife should have had the balls to be truthful but then again sometimes in those situations telling the truth and hurting someone is hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how about a totally gratuitous Part II?

one where she cheats on her new hubby and ends up somewhere in a much lower tax bracket.

maybe working as a cleaning woman in a religious institution.

her and her first husband meet up again 10 years later: him with a forty - something widow on his arm, and her all alone, with a prune face, crows feet, age spots, wrinkles, and thinning grey hair. we'll let her have good teeth, just because.

now that would be poetic justice heh

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
DULL!

It is important to realize that I critique the story , not the person. :)

I am sure that RealDoc is a really fun guy but his character the dullest, emotionless, most passionless person I have ever seen in fiction. I rarely root for the cheating wife but I am afraid I must in this case. Poor Sherrie must have had to stick a cattle prod up his as to get him to move during sex!

Maybe that is why RealDoc writes about more mature folks; he thinks they had all the passion and zest worn out.

But this is hardly true. That is the real problem I have with his stories. There is no reality, no characterization, no spark. His character move through his stories like poorly directed and unmotivated actors in a bad off Broadway play. He does write badly. He writes sans interest. His women seen to be Tigger and his men are all Eyore. "Thanks for noticing me."

These stories could be much better if the characters showed just a bit more emotion and there was a bit more conflict.

Looking for your next submission.

Regards

C

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
It took a while, but I finally realized RealDoc reminded me of

Winterfrog. His style, his vocabulary, his direct approach to every problem was very much like Winterfrog.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I think sometimes this is the best solution. In the older generation there are women surplus, because we men died earlier than the women. He will found enough new women for looking for the right woman. I think a single woman with children is a good choice (I would not be afraid of such a single woman with children). I gave 5 stars.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Nice, Calm Approach

I have read this and your other contributions to LW with great pleasure. One odd thing, though, about this particular tale. The opening paragraphs are filled with clumsy sentences. It is as if someone other than RealDoc wrote them. Yes?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I join others:it would be good a IId part in the romance section, where the main character found his right woman or in other section about his adventures.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I would think that 4 years of a loveless marriage would harden his heart towards her

Being shed of her cheating ass and still have all that he has worked for all of his life was worth what he had to go through to get rid of her.

At least the children were all grown up and didn't have any repercussions from the divorce, but he should have let his children know that their mother is a cheating slut, and that was the real reason for the divorce

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Mediocre at best.

Your protagonist had no balls and your story just lacked spirit. Someone compared it to the uttering of a tired old man. I guess I can somehow appreciate that.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Rational

A rational solution for sure but one can surmise that hubby would want some hefty compensation from that slimy eurotrash used car dealer. No sex for hubby nor love for years while eurotrash gets some lovin?? Who's idea was that? Hers ... His?? Did slimeball know?? Sex in his house too, thats a lot of xtra kicks in the ass to heap onto the years of selfishness by her. She got off too easily considering the depth of her treachery. Otherwise a good tale again Doc, look forward to your next tale. You could title it" hubby reconsiders, hubby gets even and then some" .. Nmaybe poison oak rubbed onto say... A blue negligee??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need an editor

A good editor should do wonders for your writing.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
HDK, spot on. But..... he should have been paid cash from Hal!

Hal should have paid for the last four years of Sherrie' whoring expense. Hals dick shot off would be good too.

Then I'd have liked the story.

x

SalamisSalamisover 12 years ago
Painfully original

You certainly chose the path less traveled with the main character. The husband does not begrudge either his wife or her lover. After analyzing all the evidence of her disrespect and unfaithfulness, this man acts to protect his assets.

Looked at another way, the husband values his money above his marriage, his pride or even his self-respect. Is the rationale here that once you get to a certain age women can be easily replaced but money not so much? Perhaps the wife took up with another man because she knew her husband placed so little value on her and their marriage?

I remember the first time I read a story where the husband upon finding out about his wife’s affair chose not to divorce her. Realizing he would be in essence an indentured servant to her, even though she cheated, that husband simply chose to disappear. In doing so, that story broke new ground.

I appreciate the creative detour in your writing too. While I may not have liked the characters, the outcome was original. Thanks.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Repetitive

The first page said the same thing numerous times. The story really would be improved with an editor. There and their, to, too, and two, to name a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A thought provoking story!

If there are any plot twists that I might add, I think one thing would be to sit down and confront the wife, and just ask her: what did I EVER do to you that deserved what you have done to me? Rather than to make my life miserable for FOUR years, why didn't you just tell me you wanted out of the marriage when you restarted your relationship with your childhood playmate? The answer would have been worth writing.

Of course, if it were my story, I would probably have the wife's new husband die of a heart attack after three or six months married to her, only for her to discover that he had never gotten around to changing his will, and that all of his wealth went to his children with HIS first wife. HAHAHA! The final word would come from our hero's children, to whom the wife now has to turn for assistance. They ask their father if he couldn't help out their mother, and he refuses in the name of fairness!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
actually Alfie....

The point was... and I admit I should of said this better

... when the Husband finds the Note... he does not know what to make of it.

He actually says that he doesnt want to Jump to conclusions.

THAT reaction ONLY makes sense IF eveRy thing about the marriage was relatively "NORMAL".

Given how the husband recounts Iin great detail what the wife had said... how she behaved... and the total lack of any sexual interest or contact for years... the husband reaction to note is ABSURD.

Equally bad is how she shuts him down again on page after he finally finds his spine and or balls as he rips into her for the years of hate & Neglect.

Yet when she says she does NOT want to talk about it anymore he simply rolls over and goes away.

ceoltoirceoltoirover 12 years ago
Story was a

very, very boring account of a business tale about 3 characters who hadn't a remotely likeable quality among them. The author seems to be writing English as a second language, for which I applaud him (most of don't really have a firm grasp on our first language . . . . ). The rough quality needs polish and more familiarity with English dialogue. Realdoc's previous stories have been much better; I encourage him to keep trying. We all flop now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

Why did you even bother to write this boring piece of crap. What was accomplished? What purpose was served? It was nothing more than a meandering collection of words. So a wee bit o' advice.

Stop with the explaining - yada, yada, yada. It just goes on and on and on - TELL THE FUCKING STORY. You're explaining the relationship and up pops the note. Then your back explaining the relationship and you're still standing there with the note. And then you go back to explaining the relationship - again. This was a whole bunch of explanations...very little happened.

So why on earth did you bother writing this?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
4 YEARS

out of 25. does peace of mind warrant all this. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf!

i seriously just wasted a shit tone of time reading this lame ass story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not one of your best ***

But maybe I enjoy burning the bitch at the end. But this one does make one think what is in the best interest. I would have like the kids to disown their mom for few yrs and ban her from meeting her grand children. Maybe that can be a clue to part 2 of this story.

Thank you for your time and courage to entertain us.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Get a fucking editor!

That would at least cover up for your crappy plots and characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when this clown grows some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Funny!

It is the first time I have read a funny story in the Literotica. Do not give the idiotes whom don't like your style any power over you, keep writing. You writings ARE to funny. Thank you, Sir :-)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
this Story Is Food For Thought ( but we don't cum 2 Literotica for That)!

I thought the author excelled at depicting the multiple unhappy facets of the marriage. It truly seemed like the dregs. When it was revealed the derelict wife was cheating to boot , the stage was set for a fantastic and satisfying payback ending. This scenario of course never came to be, therefore the vitriol in the denigrating comments.

The finish was "practical" in the worst sense of the word. Readers of the Loving Wife genre come here for passion which this story singularly lacked. If the author had expanded on women he bedded in his new life - it would have been a welcome relief to the purgatory the readers had slogged thru . Non- Erotic would have been best locale for this entry. The expectations ( and alas the readership) are lower there.

In addition to all this the narrator never pointed finger at himself per se for his sorry state of matrimony. The wife was blamed , his religion also and to a degree his wife's lover. It would have been interesting to garner info on how the frigid wife succumbed to advances but this was glossed over as well. With a bit of extra effort this story could have been very well received. Time will tell if Realdoc ( who has definite skills as a writer will find a way to satisfy both himself and fans of Loving Wife genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad.

No real action; but in the end, everyone got a little something. Like you said, 25 years of marriage and three kids ain't something to sneeze at.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I disagree with nwhaler

I thought the note an interesting 'trick' for a discovery hook. I thought his way of resolving the divorce was clever.

I am normally a 'burn the bitch' kind of guy, but this story worked for me.

That said, GET A EDITOR. It began well (Certainly better then your last one) and I had high hopes but it got clunkier the further along it was.

Also, the pacing was off. You did the infidelity reveal, then jumped back to how his wife was a bitch, then jumped back forward to current times. That seemed a bit off putting to me.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
not bad at all

pawning off a cheating slut to an asshole is the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No payback? 1/5

Put it in gay male next time, fruitcake.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Not bad BUT

It was like reading a Cross Word Puzzle! Lots of words but no strong emotions, no conflict, no anger, no antagonist, no redemption, nothing to attach or buyin for us readers. It was essential an emotionally sterile story ( but he did cry)

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago
good idea

... but the pace!!! Sooooo slowwww.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Where's The Conflict?

Simply put, there is none. That's why this isn't really a story per se, at least not an interesting, captivating story. What do we have?

1. A male protagonist who's so incredibly virtuous it's ridiculous. She shits all over him and he takes it because of his own "strong moral beliefs on the sanctity of marriage."

2. A shrew for a wife, and I don't blame her for being one. Jesus, if I had to live with this spineless putz, I'd push him around too!

3. Revenge that isn't revenge. Instead, it's handled coldly and dispassionately as a business deal where he keeps all of his money and the wife gets to be what she's never been.

In other words, no one fought for a damned thing except hubby fighting for his money. Wife didn't fight to get free of hubby, hubby--despite his self-professed beliefs in the sanctity of marriage--didn't fight at all to save the marriage while it was crumbling around him, and boyfriend was handed the sweetest deal in history.

That said, this is a scenario that--as a divorce lawyer--I've seen all too often. You simply would not believe the number of long-term marriages that suddenly end in divorce from the hubby's perspective. Then, with a little bit more info, you learn they haven't shared bedrooms or had sex in years. Still, clueless hubby is upset she's leaving him for another person. Shit you not, I see 4-5 cases like this a year. It confuses me when I see them--heads in the sand to their shoulders--and this story offered no real answers as to why it happens.

Really, get them fighting instead of making grandiose speeches of what a bitch she's been while he's been perfect. It's a hell of a lot more interesting.

root4bamaroot4bamaover 12 years ago
Story sounded almost real

RealDoc's story has a clue that the story may be somewhat autobiographical.

In real life, the husband gets screwed in the divorce and the wife still ends up with her old lover. The almost painful way the story plays out is also the way most long term relationships play out. Slowly.

Not many old lovers out there with political aspirations. That is the part of the story that seems contrived.

I think RealDoc wrote his autobiography and added the ending where the husband doesn't get stripped of half his assets, because that's what he wished had happened.

ROLL TIDE

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A sequel (in the romance or...)

I think the best revenge to live better without other spouse. A sequel chapter about the exhusband succesfull life with new girlfriends/wife and good connection with his children/ grandchildren would be good answer for the commenters critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just curious...

...your story states, "My reward for the last four years of marriage was my money was safe, I was rid of a cheating wife and on good terms with her lover, second husband." How do you twist being on good terms with the man that cuckolded you and helped destroy your marriage into a reward? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REALITY CHECK

THE WIENERS AND KENNEDY'S OF THE DEMORAT PARTY ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK YOUR WIFE,BROTHER DOG OR HAMSTER LET'S CALL A SPADE A SHOVEL NOT A DIGGING IMPLEMENT A 1 DUE TO YOUR LIBERAL LEFT LEANING RACIEST VIEWS .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get real

this story about a southern gentleman,who protects the woman.real life marriage isn't like that,this whore was a nasty slut for another man.writer long winded and senitive to his weakness of being a overly senitive bubba about southern women.

db1044db1044over 12 years ago
A Thought

You said the wife "got no real retribution," however her bed partner mentioned that he had more than one girl friend when he and Sherrie were young lovers. He will eventually cheat on her just like he did when they previously dated. She will very likely someday be paid back for her infidelity.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Lame and Boring

Bible thumpers should not be trying to write for an erotic web site. This story should have been posted in the non-erotic category only because Literotica doesn't have a non-interesting category. With the disclaimer at the end of the story, It is obvious that this writer knew his story sucked, but went ahead and posted anyway, so he could preach to all us "sinners" out there. I would think if he wanted converts he would sucker us in with a decent story rather than some wimpy liberal, non-violent, non-sexual crap. I can hear the "Pee Party" howling already. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a liberal bible thumper, and I gotta say that the only religious connotation this story brings to my mind is "pew."

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Interesting saga...I enjoyed reading it

Fun plot line and certainly a different ending to most stories here. A tad slow in developing the plot...other than that, a pleasure to read. Thank you Doc!

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
Good Story

But, the ending is missing something...probably the retribution. She cold heartedly cut him off intirely just to be with her lover alone. I think that he sould have waited until the hieght of the mayors campaign then leak the information to the press by your least favorate person 'anonymous' (ly). This would have destroyed her in the eyes of the whole town and include in that her ownthree children. Yes, he would have to pay alimony, but her name as well as 'Hals' would probably irrevocably trashed. I just mention this possible ending to show what fun other endings could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Persistent

This was a boring guy from start to (fitting) end. Therefor it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author - this one sucks!

Seems to be a trend of lifeless/brain-less wimp stories crawling out on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could have been great

Interesting new twists in the story but you have to get an editor. Too much repetition in the story. You have to be more concise. He was married to the woman for 32 years and she cuts him off for the past 5. Once she understands that he knows everything - how is there no attempt by the wife to ask for forgiveness or try to excuse her behavior? He should have cut his deal and then leaked the truth to expose their betrayal. What would they do? Please keep writing but get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A feebleminded excrement of a senile mind.

This pathetic effort is a result of a brain diarrhea. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

The strength of this story is that it is true to life. Compared to many of the revenge fantasies on this site it describes things as they actually happen, with psychological insight into why people behave as they do. The weakness is that there's no satisfactory pay-off at the end leaving the reader feeling that everything is tied up with a neat emotional pay off - but then life is that way too.

Future work would benefit from an edit to make the story shorter and brisker in tone.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 12 years ago
interesting comments

Well, another set of derogatory comments. Maybe I am beginning to understand them! This was an interesting story, but outside of the cuckold in question, there was not pain and suffering, no revenge, no "tit for tat". Hal wasn't ruined, the wife wasn't gangraped, etc etc. Ok, so those kinds of stories can be fun too, but the formulaic plot they generate really needs a rest every now and again. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the most mindless brain diarrhea I have ever seen.

This one is one truly for the annals of Asylum for insane archives. One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's in the unsaid?

Their marriage was great for 25 years then the old boyfriend shows up. Reading between the lines Sherrie and Hal started screwing after a year of a gradual rekindling of an old romance.

Over a 3 or 4 year period Sherrie slowly "left" her husband -- so slowly that he hardly saw it happening. Sherrie was not some slut who hungout at the meat market on Friday nights picking up stray cowboys. While she chose Hal over her husband, thereby evoking the wrath of the "torch" crowd, she must have suffered terrible guilt and couldn't let her self remain close to her husband.

She didn't have the stomach for kicking hubby to the curb for her lover, but she had to do something. Causing the marriage to fail so he would 'want' to leave was her best out. I wouldn't be surprised if she left the note on top of the garbage and the gift in an easy to find location intentionally.

RealDoc has no business writing on this site. He is too much of a gentle person to please the blood thirsty readers he will find here. Ending his marriage without permanently damaging his loving wife of 25 years and the mother of his kids because she re-discovered her old boyfriend? What a concept.

The "asshole" boyfriend? Honest, willing to work with the ex-husband and apparently a new friend of Jon.

RealDoc, and he is a real doc, has been trained to write technically and with a certain terseness. Lit is a bad place to write if he is looking to learn to write good stories. I'd suggest he accept only comments written to directly to him -- not public comments. People like Harry wouldn't take the time if their caustic comments weren't available for the public to read.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Klunck Klunck

Guess what made that sound? Anyone? Great writing! not so much on the outcome of this one RealDOc

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tough to read

This story is about as exciting as the couple involved. DEAD boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Bad

This story was a good change of pace from the formulaic cuckold stories that are typically posted here. Sure, it wasn't written with any literary flair, but the possibility that it is factual makes it compelling. I honestly enjoyed it in spite of the fact that it was not full of erotic details, or an explosive climax (of the pleasurable or violent variety).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a sap.

Self-righteous male with little self-esteem. Too bad his religion didn't help him in his life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Good story

I stillnget tired of the guys that pussy up a give her everything, you kept it all. Your right you didn't need revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckdogg drunk?

That comment was incoherent babble, like trying to talk with a cock in your pie-hole, jiminy christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em saxs:

A really different approach to the "Loving Wifes' Series": no screaming, no tears or blood but a satisfying end. Kudos to you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
More

This could be a decent story. I cannot comment because it is not done. Someone finish this story please.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 12 years ago
We agree -someone finish this pathetic unfinished effort by the author.

Sluts & Wimps are like mold: always present and nasty to make go away! Like this author but this is one dog-shit effort that needs a "decent author like Huedogg to finish it".

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
It's really sad when people blame their "religious beliefs" for not addressing a bad life

situation. Religion has been forever misused to repress or suppress individual's self expression. Those who wrap themselves in religious dogma do so to protect themselves from being accountable for their own decisions.

Where was the recognition of the man's hypocrisy of being the "good husband" and then being the underhanded business person?

AaronJamesAaronJamesover 11 years ago
A Effective Way Out

"Why is physical retribution better than financial retribution? It ain't friends, and anyone who thinks differently has never been divorced." This comment from Alfie Higgins, says it all. Jon got it right...sure he put up with alot of nonsence and passive-aggressive behavior from his wife...but in the end he got out of a long term marriage with an unemployable spouse. Jon would have had to support his exwife for the remainder of her life, if he had not cut a deal with her lover, Hal. Getting physical or nasty with her would have accomplished nothing but getting him locked up and/or finacially ruined. In a no fault state divorce is all about spliting assets/liabilities & kid visitation. By getting Hal to taking over...Jon was able to dump his unfaithful wife and make some real money in the process. I liked this story very much. It is probably the most realisic and practicle of all the Loving Wives Divorce stories I have had the pleasure to read. You did good RealDoc, keep writting. Thanks 5x5

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Good story with 5 stars

The first state Pennsylvania forbade the alimony after divorce.............Super if there is not fault divorce. The civil behavioral is important because they have 3 common children and he did profit from the Hal's Mayor state for himself.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
4 YEARS OF LYING AND CHEATING

and he is just worried about his money and toys, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I do not agree......

@ Dear Tazz317 I do not agree with you. I think he did best from a dead marriage, I think the emotional gale would have been less productive same to the deep depression suicid behavioral. He got a free life full of fortune and he could look for a Second Chance woman soon. The children (3) do not have to look after 2 hater divorced parents. I wrote several times the most important to find a Second Chance woman and the revenge may be good, if there is some possibility, but here to win win situation was the better thing. I tell this as a REVENGE STORY FAN!

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 11 years ago
what an asshole.

The story sucked, no real man would have accepted this . He got scrued blued and tatooed. Any man with half a brain would have dumped her, and sued him till his balls felloff.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
super wimp

super wimp is what he is. But as he said i dont care if she got hurt. He is happy being a wimp. what a loser. 1 star rating.

DaTazDaTazover 11 years ago
lucky!

Good story. I liked the part of her getting nothing but her clothes! In real life everyone gets hurt and shit goes everywhere. There really wasn't any real way for him to get his pound of flesh from her. Yes he could have made a very open splash about what happened, but in the end he would have lost tons of money to the lawyers along with having to give her money and having to share with her His money. Instead he gets to have everything that he made and the fact that her new husband has to have in the back of his mind that She cheated on her first husband to come to him and she just may cheat again on him! Plus he can live his life without his monsy going away to support her! Did it hurt, yes! As someone who has looked to the same thing and has had to suck it up because it was cheaper to keep the bitch and put up with her instead of paying her forever I would love to do the same thing! Good story!

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
The best he could do . . .

A divorce is a zero sum game -- what one gains, the other loses. At the end there are usually only two ways to win or lose: access to children (when that applies) and who comes away with the money.

The children were grown, but it sounds like he has quite a bit of money. Tell me, which would you rather have? An emotional payback, which would fade in a few months, or an extra half million dollars or so? Try not to be idiots about it!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Maybe not the worst story that I've ever read...

... but definitely in the Top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad tale

loved it, but what a sad tale. lost love and gained money. not a good trade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!

This is the first story I've read about a divorce where nobody got destroyed and both seemed to come out the other side fairly well. I must admit I would have liked to see him end up with a beautiful, loving woman retired, with more money than he could spend. And I do believe she deserved some payback for the years she cheated and lied to him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
litEROTICa

This story is ANerotic. Maybe even ANTIerotic. If we were to apply the Peter Meter, this would garner 3 Penile Restraint Cages! It could use some diligent editing assistance!

It IS a GOOD story of an evil woman conniving against her Hubby, who presents himself as a decent man! (Don't we all!)

2*. (Much better in Non-Erotic!)

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

At first I hated it but now - hubby got everything as usually a cheating whore gets half. That means 32 years of work out the window for whore. And the deal? People will begin to talk and new husband will get shit on about it. And whore will soon learn that seeing a fuck buddy is not the same as living in same house for years with them. Hubby was a pretty good guy new fuck buddy will have one hell of a standard to live up to. He will fail no matter how good the illicit sex was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love the realistic backdrop.

Though the only way a woman would accept a cheap pre-nuptial in place of the half+ of everything that the law generally guarantees in a divorce, is if she were really in love with her lover. Interesting take on that.

But yeah, too many authors of these cheating stories have endless tricks and traps and law-breaking that have no bearing in reality and the vast majority of which would fail horribly with even worse consequences for the hubby. They're good for a dose of pure fantasy and retribution, but arrangements happen all the time. People really just want out, not some magical top-hat victory with gigantic-breasted second chance bunnies carrying boatloads of cash.

Is it me, or did her lover suddenly switch from Democrat to Republican? Lol.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wow

I just re-read this tale and my comment from 2-29-12. Read it and you will see why I am happy.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

zzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyabout 11 years ago
Should have burned the bitch

WTF she cheated on him emotionally and sexually. He should have killed them both and pissed on their corpses.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Laughed all the way to the toilet

Then dumped that turd named ??????? Actually you never told us the wimps name?? Oh we'll another nameless turd of a husband

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Read my "a republican falls" where I brb in a continuation of this story. Cantbuymy

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Interesting -

I would not be as forgiving and tolerant - nor as honest with them -

At some point I would teach them the errors of their deceitful and betraying ways - you do not treat someone with such contempt and disrespect and get to walk away clean - forget profit from it -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't give this story a good rating

I simply find it implausible that a man married to a woman for that many years would act in the manner described in this story. Especially considering the affair she was having had been going on for years. He acted like he was the owner of a Professional Sports Franchise and simply "traded" his wife to another team for cash.

I think, like most men, he would have handed her a grenade and then walked away.

This was simply an unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And he "traded" her?

After 25 years he simply traded his cheating whore wife. No punishment for putting him through 4 years of hell? No retribution for the hours and hours of crap she dished out? I find that impossible to believe. I give you a "2". And as for the Anonymous commentators? I simply ask you what's the difference between the name "Anonymous" and "RealDoc"? Other than the spelling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Why is this story on this site.

So long and boring. I want my 20 min back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous